• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadetar

Sadetar really does have a sweet accent, you guys should hear her.
Awwwwwww. Thanks dear.

Hahaha. And I didn't realize you are here reporting right when I speak with you. :p

But seriously awesome. I finally managed to be online on tinychat in a time when I am actually fully clothed and looking at least somewhat chaste. I also managed to sweetalk someone to entertain me in there while the previous was happening, so I was not just sadly sitting in there for ever alone.

I'm sure you missed me more than anyone. =)
I am sure we have all missed you. *pat pat*

Count is back today. Sade is back today. Haven't seen either of them for a couple of days. *wanders off pondering*
This is a great day to all of us I am sure. ^_______^

So it IS flirting! I knew it!
It is. Very much so.

*desire to see men in glasses decreasing*
I heartily agree with you in here.

Playnerd.
Lissar is. She is also mine (I wish, I can also share... if I can watch). We have already shared many (well, at least one) steamy (at least kinda) discussions about (I think) shared shower time.

Lissar, I also got glasses today on tinychat and you totally missed me. *sob sob*

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Lissar is. She is also mine (I wish, I can also share... if I can watch). We have already shared many (well, at least one) steamy (at least kinda) discussions about (I think) shared shower time.

Lissar, I also got glasses today on tinychat and you totally missed me. *sob sob*

There have been much talk about showers!

I'm sorry I missed that, Sade. Unfortunately if I go into any of the chats before 3pm PST at earliest I find that my whole day seems to disappear!

FINE! I'm taking my penis and going home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4

?

Davedough

I am sorry. I had listened to it but then I got distracted (NOT BY PENISES THANK YOU.)

Nice stuff :eek: You have a very bored sounding singing voice.

Dont worry, I'll DJ for you soon enough and you can get back to the music you enjoy. I'm not sure though, you kept me up again until 2:30 last night.

THAT EDIT WAS SO NOT SUBTLE.

Haha, well I know there are certain singers who have made a career out of sounding bored and jaded so there is at least a market for it ._. I prefer passionate voices myself :D

Edit? What edit?

>_>
<_<
>_>

And yeah, I'm definitely more on the lively side of things. Especially when I'm playing loud guitar. I don't understand how people can stand still when playing loud music. Jump around, good lord, have fun with it!

Chuckie

Good evening Real-Gaf.... wassup?

I'm just sitting here behind my laptop and watching videoclips on tv.

Edit:
God Beyonce is annoying.... the way she 'dances' pisses me off so much. I'd hatefuck her but that's it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Thread is always kind of dead weekends/nights because a lot of people post in it during work hours :eek:

The slackers!

Chuckie

Hey Lissar.... did you know my wife is now bugging me to combine our Lissar-avatars and have them printed? Thanks for that :p Effing effort :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Hey Lissar.... did you know my wife is now bugging me to combine our Lissar-avatars and have them printed? Thanks for that :p Effing effort :p

If you want a larger version, just ask! Originals aren't huge (1000x1500px) but bigger than the ones I posted.

Chuckie

He's married. Sometimes it takes a bit of effort just to eff

Finally someone who understands me. Everything takes a bit of effort when your married.... can't wait to have kids... to add more effort to the equasion.

If you want a larger version, just ask! Originals aren't huge (1000x1500px) but bigger than the ones I posted.

Wow... that was exactly what she wanted haha. Please do send them to us.

So guys,

VtJkg.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm...chocolate covered birdies...

I hope someone saved him before that chocobukakke lead to his demise.

edit: just noticed he was trying to eat it lol

God I'm bad at emails. I need to email this guy about renting out rehearsal space for a couple of hours on Wednesday for the first Deus Rex practice, but I can't figure out what to say.

Why does this always happen? Why do I always overthink these things?

God I'm bad at emails. I need to email this guy about renting out rehearsal space for a couple of hours on Wednesday for the first Deus Rex practice, but I can't figure out what to say.

Why does this always happen? Why do I always overthink these things?

"Dear sir,
I would like to rent out rehearsal space for a couple of hours on Wednesday. What times do you have available?
Sincerely,
RNH, Inc."
&#8592; how's that?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
If you find it difficult to obtain availability, please bear in mind that I have the control of a swarm of hornets at my disposal.

If you find it difficult to obtain availability, please bear in mind that I have the control of a swarm of hornets at my disposal.

:lol

I'm going with:

Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible for my band to rent out the rehearsal space from 3 - 5 on Wednesday afternoon?

Thanks, Rob

Unless anyone sees anything bad about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom