• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry D:

Like this guy right here:

medium_22b01166f26f7a4bce8ce5e1b4932213.jpg

Puddles

Banned
Just got a fee waived on a credit card. 10 minutes back and forth with the guy saying he couldn't waive it. I asked to speak to a supervisor, got put on hold for five minutes, then got the guy again saying his supervisor was busy, but he'd been able to waive the fees.

My batting average when it comes to getting fees removed is so high.

SRG01

well then

in wondering what hyperbole and a half post I had missed, I found something significant and meaningful and relevant to many of those I hold most dear. so thank you for that.

She hasn't posted since October. Good for her in taking some time off to deal with her issues :)

Zomba13

Sup RP GAF?
I think I'm sleeping at the right times again now :D
Going to sleep early and waking up 'early' and feeling fine. Now to just stay this way.

well then

in wondering what hyperbole and a half post I had missed, I found something significant and meaningful and relevant to many of those I hold most dear. so thank you for that.

Sucks, that I am not to that point, though, some days I am thanks to Celexa.
Sup RP GAF?
I think I'm sleeping at the right times again now :D
Going to sleep early and waking up 'early' and feeling fine. Now to just stay this way.
I did that for like a week and then my body reverted back to its insomnia-ridden self.

Sadetar

FINE! I'm taking my penis and going home!
Don't take me wrong kitty. I was going to bed and I couldn't afford being too excited.

There have been much talk about showers!

I'm sorry I missed that, Sade. Unfortunately if I go into any of the chats before 3pm PST at earliest I find that my whole day seems to disappear!
I hope I will survive... I am not sure though. *sob sob*

And I have anyways no life to speak of, so I don't really miss anything anyways. ;)

Whoaaaaa I slept for 12 hours
That sounds exactly like me, expect that to me that is more or less normal.

RawPower

Banned
Rawpower, its sunday. If you have a hangover go back to bed :p

I see. You guys stay up REALLY late. Holy Crap!

No wonder gaf is empty during my evenings =/ Peak hour for me is sleep time for you..

I don't drink. Bangover means you're still tired after a night of music/raging. XD

leadbelly

Banned
I see. You guys stay up REALLY late. Holy Crap!

No wonder gaf is empty during my evenings =/ Peak hour for me is sleep time for you..

Their peak hour is like 3:00am in the morning for me. It's fun being on tinychat when they're all in there, but it's just not a reasonable hour for me unfortunately. :(

I wonder if Ben Stiller's gonna be in a good film again any time soon.

...that could go either way really.

And I'm interested in this for Adam Scott and Kristen Wiig. EDIT: Oh it's a remake...interested slightly less.

Speaking of Ben Stiller films, I need to watch The Royal Tenenbaums. And other Wes Anderson films. 'cause I've seen none.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Welcome, greetings and hello. That pretty panda is humbled now I'm sure.

There was never really any malice between me and Beef. The whole avatar betting thing came from Kadey who sorta sprang it up on us last minute. The grudge match before ours had Beef getting Playstation monies so I thought the winner would get that. I even offered Beef a chance to get out of shitty avatar hell but Kadey said no.... It's all Kadey's fault! I am but a pawn in Kadey's war on Beef!

I'm still in bed, laying here in my boxers and contemplating going out for some waffles, if anyone cares =P

Just had linguine with fresh rock shrimp, Calabrian chiles, toasted lemon breadcrumbs and a touch of olive oil, as well as a cheeseburger (Sottocenere al tartufo) topped with a gently fried duck egg.

More lunch than brunch, but I'm not complaining.

That sounds very fancy.

For lunch/brunch, I made myself a fried free-range chicken egg, seasoned with basil and fresh black pepper, topped with smoked cheddar and prosciutto-salami sandwiched in a multigrain/seed bagel.

... still not a duck egg cheeseburger.

jasonng

Just had linguine with fresh rock shrimp, Calabrian chiles, toasted lemon breadcrumbs and a touch of olive oil, as well as a cheeseburger (Sottocenere al tartufo) topped with a gently fried duck egg.

You ball too hard.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There was never really any malice between me and Beef. The whole avatar betting thing came from Kadey who sorta sprang it up on us last minute. The grudge match before ours had Beef getting Playstation monies so I thought the winner would get that. I even offered Beef a chance to get out of shitty avatar hell but Kadey said no.... It's all Kadey's fault! I am but a pawn in Kadey's war on Beef!
Wow, never did I expect to see a postmortem on this. Glad to hear the hatchet is buried and so forth.

Today... is not a good day.

*curls up into a ball of sadness and goes to sleep*
There does seem to be something about today. I'll try directing some of my energies into improving things.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
There does seem to be something about today. I'll try directing some of my energies into improving things.

Yes, more energy!

Quick, do something! It's the only thing that fights sad!

I usually have lots of things to do... but I don't know what to do today :<

They're selling a mini robotic lion cub on kids.woot:
WowWee_Alive_Mini_Cuboa0Standard.jpg

One time I was at this animal preservation place and they had a baby white tiger which I got to pet while they were feeding it ;.; It was so adorable! BABY WHITE TIGER.

And yes, I was 21 that year. *always a child at heart*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom