• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

r9GFI.jpg

KFC ain't got shit with their double down. Enter my mega-stack

A bed of country potatoes nestled under a country fried steak slathered in sausage gravy topped with over-medium eggs sprinkled with tobasco covered with fresh salsa and finished with some corn beef hash.

Yum

Lissar

Reluctant Member
KFC ain't got shit with their double down. Enter my mega-stack

A bed of country potatoes nestled under a country fried steak slathered in sausage gravy topped with over-medium eggs sprinkled with tobasco covered with fresh salsa and finished with some corn beef hash.

Yum

That sounds like a bit too heavy for me. I'd probably try to eat it and only be able to eat a tiny bit.

Platypus!!

I was wondering if they made a quacking sound.

They do not.

Aw wow.
4NXpbl.jpg

edit: Dave be careful

Awww, baby cats are so adorable ;.; Big or little.

Sadetar

That sounds very fancy.

For lunch/brunch, I made myself a fried free-range chicken egg, seasoned with basil and fresh black pepper, topped with smoked cheddar and prosciutto-salami sandwiched in a multigrain/seed bagel.

... still not a duck egg cheeseburger.
I made my self an awesome chicken-feta cheese-sun dried tomatoes-lettuce-cherry tomatoes-fried chicken-olive-fresh basil-cucumber salad thingie. Yummy.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ^_______________________________^

Today... is not a good day.

*curls up into a ball of sadness and goes to sleep*
Poor kitty. Cheer up. I promise to give you a hug.

They're selling a mini robotic lion cub on kids.woot:
WowWee_Alive_Mini_Cuboa0Standard.jpg
Well, at least that is way better than baby dolls. Way better.

One time I was at this animal preservation place and they had a baby white tiger which I got to pet while they were feeding it ;.; It was so adorable! BABY WHITE TIGER.

And yes, I was 21 that year. *always a child at heart*
I am such utterly jealous. I would have totaly be just drooling over a cute thing like that too. :D

Nope, they don't! But the little purr they make is cute, nonetheless
I can purrrrrrrr to you too, if I am online at tinychat same time with you some day. :p

Sometimes I wish I was Lissar's neighbor if only to be able to sing that "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORNIIIIIIIIIIING'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE" song because I know how much SHE LIKES IT.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hey daytime-GAF.

Help me think of a domain name to register. My old host finally came back up, and I'm going to keep that site around for general use and stuff because it doesn't cost me anything, but the uptime is totally unstable and there are no web admin tools or anything. I want a new domain to go with the new hosting I got.

I've wanted to own www.sometimeswhy.com for a long time, and I thought it was up for grabs, but it turns out it's parked by some stupid crap and not available. Now I have an awesome host and no actual domain at all.

I'm looking for something short, easy to remember, clever (or close to clever), and maybe evoking something about curiosity. I don't really care about getting a .com if it meets those criteria.

It's tricky because I don't want the site to be anything specific at least for the moment. I'll use it to post general internet oddities and experiment with coding tricks, hosting for various projects, and maybe eventually a webcomic. But yeah. Anything awesome comes to mind let me know.

Hey daytime-GAF.

Help me think of a domain name to register. My old host finally came back up, and I'm going to keep that site around for general use and stuff because it doesn't cost me anything, but the uptime is totally unstable and there are no web admin tools or anything. I want a new domain to go with the new hosting I got.

I've wanted to own www.sometimeswhy.com for a long time, and I thought it was up for grabs, but it turns out it's parked by some stupid crap and not available. Now I have an awesome host and no actual domain at all.

I'm looking for something short, easy to remember, clever (or close to clever), and maybe evoking something about curiosity. I don't really care about getting a .com if it meets those criteria.

It's tricky because I don't want the site to be anything specific at least for the moment. I'll use it to post general internet oddities and experiment with coding tricks, hosting for various projects, and maybe eventually a webcomic. But yeah. Anything awesome comes to mind let me know.

How about FlandCrest Industries?

I've found that my internet buddies are far more entertaining via the internet mediums (Facebook, chat programs) than my irl friends...people with less savvy seem to be just way boring on the internet.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I always say things as jokes which my mum never picks up on

I'm not sure why I still do it

I do it too :eek: Though not on purpose, and I usually end up explaining the joke. :< I think it's because my brand of sarcasm is too subtle and flies over a lot of heads (I usually say that I'm either really good at sarcasm or really bad. I can't tell which.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It is. It's a repost blog, just trying to make fractions of a cent every view by using tons of brand names and keywords. I amn't happy to be inadvertently associated with it.
Er, are you registering a company?

If not, then perhaps you should consider hawkian.org. It does not seem to be taken.
No sir, nothing e-business at all at least not for years. Though if I were gonna get something other than a .com it'd probably be hawkian.net. I'm not an organization after all!

It is. It's a repost blog, just trying to make fractions of a cent every view by using tons of brand names and keywords. I amn't happy to be inadvertently associated with it.

No sir, nothing e-business at all at least not for years. Though if I were gonna get something other than a .com it'd probably be hawkian.net. I'm not an organization after all!

You seem quite organized to me.

I start school tomorrow for the first time in almost 4 years.

I'm nervous as hell, my mind is so far away from being able to do homework again, plus I'm skipping level 1 and going straight to level 2 because of the schooling I did 4 years ago, all of which I've forgotten.

Worst of all, my schedule is from 8:30am to 9:00pm Mon-Fri and 3 hours on Sat! The hell is this, bootcamp?

Plus I cant wake up at 7am...Help me gaf :(

edit: At least its only 2 months...forgot to mention that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom