• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I start school tomorrow for the first time in almost 4 years.

I'm nervous as hell, my mind is so far away from being able to do homework again, plus I'm skipping level 1 and going straight to level 2 because of the schooling I did 4 years ago, all of which I've forgotten.

Worst of all, my schedule is from 8:30am to 9:00pm Mon-Fri and 3 hours on Sat! The hell is this, bootcamp?

Plus I cant wake up at 7am...Help me gaf :(

edit: At least its only 2 months...forgot to mention that

I went to school for the first time in four years in 2010 (for a certificate this time.) First term was HARD. It's really difficult to get your mind back in that same groove. That's a crazy schedule though, I'm sorry :<

I went to school for the first time in four years in 2010 (for a certificate this time.) First term was HARD. It's really difficult to get your mind back in that same groove. That's a crazy schedule though, I'm sorry :<

I got my BS in 1998 and started up new classes for an MS in 2009. It was a much easier school and only one or two classes a semester, so it's much easier this time around for me.

Damn, I was hoping you were going to say you adjusted quickly and easily:p

I was looking over my old labs and (not to brag) they are pretty well written, my vocabulary has definitely taken a hit over the years. I feel stupid.

Ah well, 2 months goes by pretty quickly.

I find E3 often quite boring :x Every year I get excited, and every year I'm let down once again. I am not excited this year.

Conversely, I might be hanging out in LA during E3 this year :eek:

You were obviously awaiting it for the wrong reasons. I think that this year's meltdown rate will be the most epic in years!

I find E3 often quite boring :x Every year I get excited, and every year I'm let down once again. I am not excited this year.

Lissar I'll be with you hanging outside the doors, desperately seeking autographs from our favorite game designers.

leadbelly

Banned

Could be console announcements this year though. Console announcements are always exciting. Actually, I will be hugely disappointed if there isn't.

I know what you mean though. Last year's E3 was crap. And maybe, finally, we will see something more of the 'Last Guardian' and 'Versus XIII'.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You were obviously awaiting it for the wrong reasons. I think that this year's meltdown rate will be the most epic in years!

Why would I get excited about meltdown? :eek: I just want to get excited about games.

Lissar I'll be with you hanging outside the doors, desperately seeking autographs from our favorite game designers.

"Tiiiiim will you sign... I mean... shit, all copies I have of your games are digital. No you can't sign that!" *smack*

Could be console announcements this year though. Console announcements are always exciting. Actually, I will be hugely disappointed if there isn't.

I know what you mean though. Last year's E3 was crap. And maybe, finally, we will see something more of the 'Last Guardian' and 'Versus XIII'.

I'm more excited to hear more about Steam Box than any of the other consoles. And I don't believe we'll be seeing anything of either of those two vaporware titles. THEY DON'T EXIST THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO TEASE ME.

leadbelly

Banned
I'm more excited to hear more about Steam Box than any of the other consoles. And I don't believe we'll be seeing anything of either of those two vaporware titles. THEY DON'T EXIST THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO TEASE ME.

I build my own PCs, so Steam Box is nothing of interest to me. It wouldn't surprise me, but If neither of those games are shown at E3 there is something seriously wrong. The amount of time spent on both of those titles is pretty ridiculous. I wonder how much money has been spent in their development.

I'm not sure what would be worse: the games get cancelled or they are released but turn out to be garbage.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I build my own PCs, so Steam Box is nothing of interest to me. It wouldn't surprise me, but If neither of those games are shown at E3 there is something seriously wrong. The amount of time spent on both of those titles is pretty ridiculous. I wonder how much money has been spent in their development.

I'm not sure what would be worse: The games get cancelled or they are released but turn out to be garbage.

Well, I seem to recall they said they were considering releasing some news about Versus at E3 (although I really read it as "DERPDERPDERPDERPDERP.") So, you know, I'm just going to stick my head in the sand for awhile.

leadbelly

Banned
Well, I seem to recall they said they were considering releasing some news about Versus at E3 (although I really read it as "DERPDERPDERPDERPDERP.") So, you know, I'm just going to stick my head in the sand for awhile.

lol

Simply 'considering to release some news' doesn't sound good at all. You'd expect it on the show floor by now and with it pretty much finished. :/

Baltimore is a strange city. The Inner Harbor re-development seems to be a resounding success, and Fells Point was a pleasant surprise. But its downtown is still pretty ugly, its subway system (just a single line that isn't even connected to Penn Station!) is borderline useless, and while briefly roaming through East Baltimore yesterday I came across non-functional traffic lights in at least five separate intersections. Then again, it is East Baltimore.

But holy shit at Johns Hopkins Hospital's $1 billion expansion. Seems like they're poised to hold off Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard and maintain their "best hospital in America" status, whatever that might mean for patients.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Baltimore is a strange city. The Inner Harbor re-development seems to be a resounding success, and Fells Point was a pleasant surprise. But its downtown is still pretty ugly, its subway system (just a single line that isn't even connected to Penn Station!) is borderline useless, and while briefly roaming through East Baltimore yesterday I came across non-functional traffic lights in at least five separate intersections. Then again, it is East Baltimore.

But holy shit at Johns Hopkins Hospital's $1 billion expansion. Seems like they're poised to hold off Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard and maintain their "best hospital in America" status, whatever that might mean for patients.
What was the expansion for?.

Davedough

Meh, there was never a face shown in the pic with the uncensored boobies

So for now, I'm holding it in

Either way, they were glorious and if you look at the bits of dyed red hair near the shoulders, it's pretty close to the style, length and texture of her hair. And yes, I put a lot of study into the photo.

Oh, and found a mirror and PM'd a NSFW link to you Hawk =P

We've seen you topless
apparently
. After that, nothing compares.

I've got a photo of me on my phone as I woke up this morning, topless and with a come hither look that I've been debating putting on GAF for your amusement =P.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh my goodness this thread got weird today.

Also, I've already told you guys that getting sick is not allowed! Go and get healthy at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom