• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadetar

Sadetar... your posts are always so delightful to read. If I weren't a married man, I'd surely stalk you.

I'm kidding.

maybe
Ah, you are absolutely adorable human being. ^______^

Clear did mine. I'm sure someone would be happy to if you asked.
I need to ask? Hinting about it doesn't work?

:(

And yes, you may *holds out hand*
*licks Lissar's hand with as thoughtful look on her face as you can have while licking someone*

Yes, I would go with sweet, even if it has kind of sour undertones.

These 503 errors are getting tiresome
I heartily agree with you there.

Well, humans aren't THAT bad. I quite like a few of them. As long as they don't want to eat me.
Come on. It is not their fault if some particular things happen to be rather edible. You just need to learn to live with it. ;P

I want an aquarium. I'd keep odd sea creatures in it (as long as it wasn't difficult to do so). Having a nautilus would be awesome.

*is a fish person, perhaps*
I like aquariums. Luckily I don't need to have any, cause I can always drag my ass to my friend's place and just stare hers... She can keep them on awesome condition for me to enjoy. :)

Those are the five worst jokes I have ever read.
Luckily I have absolutely horrid taste of humour.

I btw haven't yet managed to talk with you, neither on tinychat nor on Xbox. Naughty boy, naughty.

That intro is dangerously cheesy. I love it, though.
Oh, it was brilliant. Hawkian did awesome work on that one.

I try to remember to message him about my wishes. I just first need to decide, what those could be that is.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm glad people liked the start of our epic yarn!
Threw something together for the prologue:

prologueillo.jpg
Outrageously amazing. If you are willing to do illustrations every so often I promise to display them along with the corresponding chapter in a visually appealing way on the site!

And 6 PMs so far :D Let the lands of Gaftopia be rife with adventure!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Awesome, creative and helpful suggestions all around so far. I love you guys!
If I had licked her hand it would have been considered total creepy. Not fair.
She did offer her hand to Sadetar, it's not like she just grabbed it and started licking out of nowhere.

Chuckie

She did offer her hand to Sadetar, it's not like she just grabbed it and started licking out of nowhere.

That is true, she offered it...after Sadetar asked for a taste :p Had I asked that hand wouldn't be offered...or it would hard on my face haha.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hahaha thank you. I'm sure I'm not even using the term properly so no sweat. I just liked the rhythm of your sentences there.

Davedough

I wish I could just work on irrelevant RPG fiction and personal website stuff all day at work.

AINT THAT THE TRUTH.

Seriously... if anyone out there needs that, here's two people that would work tirelessly for you and come up with some really creative stuff. You know how to contact us. As a side note, I can also run your network.

Woohoo! It's apple juice and oreo day!

I'm having plenty of fluids and such to prepare myself for making the traditional payment. I'm wondering if I'll be able to do my nightly hoopercising -- it's not rigorous exercise, but I'll be alone in my house, so it'd be dangerous if I had a fainting spell or something.

Can I write my own sidestory? :)

Are we already getting fanfiction here?

edit: trying out the tagging. I didn't want to do my cover photo one cause there are just too many names and I don't even remember everyones screenname associated with their real names ><

Davedough

Are we already getting fanfiction here?

edit: trying out the tagging. I didn't want to do my cover photo one cause there are just too many names and I don't even remember everyones screenname associated with their real names ><

Dave Horvath, if you're having troubles figuring out who the old bald guy is.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
AINT THAT THE TRUTH.

Seriously... if anyone out there needs that, here's two people that would work tirelessly for you and come up with some really creative stuff. You know how to contact us. As a side note, I can also run your network.
True. I can do your website and general IT support. And I can kinda cook too.

Can I write my own sidestory? :)
Why, absolutely! I'll throw anything anybody writes in-universe up on the site with the full treatment. Maybe PM me what you are thinking generally so I don't have your character causing canon conflicts all over the place. ;)

Although...
I believe side stories are only for those who wear the Lissar avatar.
Yup. Not accepting any submissions from people not rockin' their Lissavs.

OMG clearacell you tagged Sentry as the cat. I have a huge smile on my face right now :D

SRG01

What's this about tagging?? Does RPG (lol I just realized that RPG and Real-Pic GAF have the same acronym!) have something on FB?

What's this about tagging?? Does RPG (lol I just realized that RPG and Real-Pic GAF have the same acronym!) have something on FB?

Real Pic January has become Real World January :eek: We even have camera crews following us and stuff. I have taken the role of Snooki.

Davedough

That was essentially what started this whole crazy thing in the first place.

And Clear has a big image of everyone on FB, and he's tagging people who he's friends with to the pictures, but it only counts for people who actually use Lissar's avatar on GAF =P.

Sadetar

Awwww. *pat pat* You are absolutely adorable.

I knew I could trust this thread to fulfill my wishes. ^____^

Thank you kitty.

That is true, she offered it...after Sadetar asked for a taste :p Had I asked that hand wouldn't be offered...or it would hard on my face haha.
Hahaha. I don't know. But it has its benefits to be a girl. It is rather challenging to come out as creepy. I have tried, trust me. ;P

Even though I need to say that if I for example say that I will spank someone, they usually don't take it as a threat but just ask is it a promise.

I'll let you creatives come up with stuff for me. I'll Mary Sue it like hell if you give me the pen.
I have been thinking the same. I don't even know what I want. So I am still thinking do I manage to come up with anything relatively creative or what am I suppose to do. I mean I would like to be as awesome as the ones on the original start group, but I have no idea how or when or why.

RawPower

Banned
You ever feel as though there's absolutely no hope for you? Maybe it's just a mood swing, but I seriously feel fucking hopeless right now.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Yes, Hawk. I was planning on drawing something for each chapter whenever I can. Also for any side-stories if there are any. :eek:

Good morning~

Sadetar

You ever feel as though there's absolutely no hope for you? Maybe it's just a mood swing, but I seriously feel fucking hopeless right now.
Poor little kitty.

Don't worry, if it makes you feel any better, I seriously think you are an awesome person.

Yes, Hawk. I was planning on drawing something for each chapter whenever I can. Also for any side-stories if there are any. :eek:

Good morning~
Ah, I can't wait for those smashing pictures. :D

And good morning darling.

Sadetar

Is that a nipple slip in Sade's avatar?
It might be.

Lissar have dirtier imagination than you would expect. ;)

Edit. I just need to add, if it is really a part of nipple, it is totally from Lissar's mind and not any of my reference photos. I am chaste like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom