• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
I've got a pile of games mounting up. Just haven't had the enthusiasm lately to play. It's really strange though because if I force myself to actually play a game I will play for hours and enjoy it. It's just getting myself to play in the first place.

Going to play some Skyrim later on if I don't go out. A good few hours as well.

.la1n

6", huh?

140lbs and you must be pretty girthy.

5'11.5" and 190lbs.

1293-double-facepalm-fail-star_trek.jpg

.la1n

Took me a few minutes on GAF before I understood the lolSony. Also, I am half asleep at work and stumbling around youtube. K-Pop dubstep? Really?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nice work Hawk!
Thanks! You're in the start of the next chapter :D
Man, that ZeroRay is so cool!

I hope he does something amazing.
He is, right? I have a fondness for rangers. Fear not!
I like myself already. Kudos to Hawkian!
Excellent! Thank you :)
Haha good job Hawkian :)
Gracias, mago de fuego.
Sumo is a hero.
True dat. Let's all thank Dave for having a cat or who knows how we'd have scraped by.

.la1n

gaf introduced me to Mark Kermode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHeQeHstrsc&

made this insomnia filled night bearable.

I wish I had known of this earlier, this is great.

edit: this work day shall be conquered after all, thanks to you.

It's going to take me all day to get through these but I can already tell I'll love every minute of it. I am afraid to watch his Kick-Ass review if only for the sole fact that the movie brings me immense joy anytime I watch it.

Oh, he liked Kick-Ass - fears alleviated.

Mark Kermode is awesome. First time I heard him was his Rambo review.

He hated it.

It was hilarious.

Also I've just noticed a really really pointless feature in Chrome. When you hover over an inactive tab, it highlights it, right? Well, when you move the mouse around, the highlight is centred on the tip of the mouse pointer.

Also me! When do I start being a total badass? >_>

.la1n

He hated it.

It was hilarious.

Also I've just noticed a really really pointless feature in Chrome. When you hover over an inactive tab, it highlights it, right? Well, when you move the mouse around, the highlight is centred on the tip of the mouse pointer.

You already are! It's just waiting until it's incorporated into the story.

Davedough

Hawkian my friend, you've outdone yourself. Absolutely brilliant. I have to say, I love Wallach as a character.

There is so much win in that story that I cant even begin to map it all out. Very nicely done.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

He hated it.

It was hilarious.

Fun fact to know and tell- all icons in the Windows 7 taskbar do this. Entertain yourself for hours.
That depends. For what purpose hast thou arrived from a time not yet come to pass...?
Hawkian my friend, you've outdone yourself. Absolutely brilliant. I have to say, I love Wallach as a character.

There is so much win in that story that I cant even begin to map it all out. Very nicely done.
Thank you sir!

And yeah, Wallach. :lol I've got about 15 potential Crowning Moments of Awesome for him, I don't know how I'm going to pick one.

Davedough

Word of caution hawk. Might want to expedite the integration of this story to your website. I can't help but recall the GAF ToS in that everything posted here is owned by GAF. If you ever wanted to incorporate this into the game I'm building in XNA that will be published by XSEED, then we may want to consider the ramifications.

.la1n

Word of caution hawk. Might want to expedite the integration of this story to your website. I can't help but recall the GAF ToS in that everything posted here is owned by GAF. If you ever wanted to incorporate this into the game I'm building in XNA that will be published by XSEED, then we may want to consider the ramifications.

Evilore already has your souls, too late.

also, here is a bit of good news I read this morning I'll share with you guys.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/09/us-usa-housing-churches-idUSBRE82803120120309

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

:O

The truth, in your words, it exists

In all seriousness, if If I edit those posts out once the stuff is available on my site, does EviLore still get the rights to those chapters from the cache? :p

On the other hand, there's something to be said for the primary antagonist in a story owning the story itself...

Davedough

:O

The truth, in your words, it exists

In all seriousness, if If I edit those posts out once the stuff is available on my site, does EviLore still get the rights to those chapters from the cache? :p

On the other hand, there's something to be said for the primary antagonist in a story owning the story itself...

yeah, I'm not sure about the whole editing out and stuff... but I'm sure we can just play it by ear. I just dont want any complications just in case SOMETHING actually comes of this. Chances are nothing will, but you never know.

In other news: I'm staying true to my Beastmaster ways apparently. While walking into the building this morning, out from under a shrub, this little guy poked his head out. Hopped three hops towards me then just sat there, about 3 feet from me and stared at me long enough for me to take his picture, tell him to have a good day and continue walking into the building.

31O41.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Hooray! I was wondering when we'd get the next chapter :D Unfortunately I'll have to read it later... I only have 5 more minutes to be on the internet :<

Also, Hawk, I'm trying what you said with her dog but it isn't easy for me! I'm not very strong and I'm not at all used to raising my voice. So far it hasn't worked, but I'll keep trying... I just need to keep trying to assert my authority ._. *has no authority*

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hooray! I was wondering when we'd get the next chapter :D Unfortunately I'll have to read it later... I only have 5 more minutes to be on the internet :<

Also, Hawk, I'm trying what you said with her dog but it isn't easy for me! I'm not very strong and I'm not at all used to raising my voice. So far it hasn't worked, but I'll keep trying... I just need to keep trying to assert my authority ._. *has no authority*
Aw! No one has more authority than a Queen! How big is she (or he)?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Aw! No one has more authority than a Queen! How big is she (or he)?

She's probably half way up my thigh? And she's only half grown, I can't imagine what she'll be like full grown. She can knock me over pretty easily. She's a nice dog, but being a puppy still she is a little rambunctious... it's just a little hard to deal with a puppy so big!

.la1n

Lightly putting pressure on their back paw can also prove useful. Worth a shot. Worked on my friend's boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom