• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Even that hedgehog in the back is like WTF.
LLShC.gif

Knuckles is a proud echidna

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I always thought it looked kind of like Zoidberg.

But, yeah, some people have suggested it's a "kitty smile".

woop woop woop woop

Man this new web host is awesome. I can make real-time code changes to pages from any browser without needing to upload anything, change the directory a subdomain points to immediately, create databases remotely, seemingly no bandwidth or space limits...

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I never understood what that face was intended to communicate. :3 is even worse... it makes me think somebody is telling me something is about to happen in 3 seconds

:3 is a slightly mischievous "teehee". At least that's how I read it/use it.

:3

I hope this posts. I haven't posted anything yet today because the internet connection on the bus is just SO BAD. :|

I would say I can't wait to be home, but even when I get into the city the road home is blocked off and no one can go that way, so I'll be stuck in town for hours even after that. And I'm tired with a headache. *this is what an unhappy Lissar looks like* :|

Sadetar

I never understood what that face was intended to communicate. :3 is even worse... it makes me think somebody is telling me something is about to happen in 3 seconds
Kitty, you are a total failure like I have said so many times before. Like GameplayWhore said, it is like overly cute happy cat smile. I use it rather often and think it is extremely adorable. Every time I use it I just think of this kind of things.
kitty-smile.jpg

I missed said giggling =(
Even if this fact makes also me extremely sad, there is a slight possibility that I might still giggle in the future. Even though I am most likely in the near future rather busy and online on bad times when Tinychat is totally empty, I still hope I have time to come there some day and meet you darling. ^___^

I don't think you giggle too much Sadetar. Giggling increases the lifespan.
Hahah, if that is the case, I think I am immortal.

Davedough

Even if this fact makes also me extremely sad, there is a slight possibility that I might still giggle in the future. Even though I am most likely in the near future rather busy and online on bad times when Tinychat is totally empty, I still hope I have time to come there some day and meet you darling. ^___^

O_O

Can you tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers? I'll split the pot with you!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

I hope this posts. I haven't posted anything yet today because the internet connection on the bus is just SO BAD. :|

I would say I can't wait to be home, but even when I get into the city the road home is blocked off and no one can go that way, so I'll be stuck in town for hours even after that. And I'm tired with a headache. *this is what an unhappy Lissar looks like* :|
Aww, unhappy Lissar.

Baby panda?
ElTtW.jpg

It could be worse.

You could be going to school for a midterm wherein the teacher did an awful job of teaching the material.

That's my sob story for today.

...midterms blow.

Sadetar

Poor little thing.

You need to stare that happy kitty cat and that panda long enough so you start to smile.

We have also missed you, if that makes you feel any better.
It should. ^____^

O_O

Can you tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers? I'll split the pot with you!
Sadly I said "most likely". Now it seems to be case, that I have been dragged back to present. Perhaps the time gods wouldn't have noticed it, if you wouldn't have made such a fuss about it so thanks a lot. :p

Sadetar

I've got no exams between now and spring break.
I don't have any exams before I can graduate.

...I only need to finish my 100-120 pages long graduating thesis (and read about 12 000 pages of sources and related literature) and write one small essay.

I wish I would have exams actually.

I have 4 exams before I graduate.

The problem is my project which I hate.

Noone happens to know if it's possible to stabilise the output of a potential divider do they?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Aww, unhappy Lissar.

Baby panda?
ElTtW.jpg

Awww :3 (<-- and there it is.)

It could be worse.

You could be going to school for a midterm wherein the teacher did an awful job of teaching the material.

That's my sob story for today.

...midterms blow.

I already had that last year. Which was sad because I actually really liked the teacher, but I didn't think he did such a good job at actually explaining the material he wanted us to know. (Compounded by the fact that it was my first term back and my brain was sluggish.)

Poor little thing.

You need to stare that happy kitty cat and that panda long enough so you start to smile.

We have also missed you, if that makes you feel any better.
It should. ^____^

Awww, that does make me feel better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom