• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonng

No, shower sex. Unless you're paying for your water bill. But then again you're both getting cleaned. Multitasking!

I never had shower sex. :(

jasonng

I saw that video. Insane. There are a lot of people in Hell's Kitchen whose apartments are closets yet pay more for rent than me. Weird part is that they're happy.

Chuckie

No, shower sex. Unless you're paying for your water bill. But then again you're both getting cleaned. Multitasking!

Stuff like that is awesome in hotels. Long showersex (you're not paying extra for that water) and trying to wreck the bed (haven't succeeded yet though)

I saw that video. Insane. There are a lot of people in Hell's Kitchen whose apartments are closets yet pay more for rent than me. Weird part is that they're happy.

It's really, really nice when almost everything you could possibly ever need or want to buy is within a block of you. Manhattan is crazy like that.

It also helps that there are access to thousands of clubs and parks and hangouts and events in a couple hundred square mile area for which the transportation is under five dollars round trip.

Twice if ripping an inflatable mattress counts. Tssssssssssssssssssss

That depends on the mattress. Those "Embark" knockjobs that you get at Target don't count. They tear if you breathe on them the wrong way.

eh, its cramped and cold and water is a terrible lubricant. Bath might be a goer if its big enough, but I have never had the opportunity :( My bath is too tiny for one person!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
eh, its cramped and cold and water is a terrible lubricant. Bath might be a goer if its big enough, but I have never had the opportunity :( My bath is too tiny for one person!
Well you gotta have a big enough shower, for sure, or it's just an exercise in futility.

Shouldn't be cold though. Don't you have hot water in australia?

Davedough

I would like to personally not recommend car sex. The first time my wife and I tried it, we ended up pregnant with our first child.

That was a mere 4 months into our relationship.

Well you gotta have a big enough shower, for sure, or it's just an exercise in futility.

Shouldn't be cold though. Don't you have hot water in australia?

Hot water tank which is fairly small =/ Plus its hard to stand up and the water is only hot at the top of the shower.

Since I started joining the chat, might as well make it fair. I don't host many pics of me, but this one is only 1.5 years old. Haven't change much.

IMG_8582.jpg

I'm not the one in the Yuna Cosplay BTW.

Davedough

Prenups are a joke if you ask me. If you didn't take the time to soul search enough to figure out if the person you're tying the knot with is or is not your soul mate, then you fucked up. A prenuptual agreement takes any form of romanticism out of something that is supposed to be a monumental occasion for both of you.

"Here, I love you know, but sign this because I'm pretty sure I'm not going to love you in a few years"

Hopefully when you get married you are with someone long enough that you trust things not to fall apart. Plus, if its after the first few years I imagine everything kind of belongs to both of you and is hard to split up anyway.

I would like to personally not recommend car sex. The first time my wife and I tried it, we ended up pregnant with our first child.

hahaha, damn. Well, everything worked out in the end eh?

I guess the quality of the sex would kinda depend on the make of car.. tiny cramped car vs. van/ute/something with leg room :p

Davedough

Hopefully when you get married you are with someone long enough that you trust things not to fall apart. Plus, if its after the first few years I imagine everything kind of belongs to both of you and is hard to split up anyway.

hahaha, damn. Well, everything worked out in the end eh?

I guess the quality of the sex would kinda depend on the make of car.. tiny cramped car vs. van/ute/something with leg room :p

I think in Oz, they call the truck I had at the time a Toyota Hilux. It was in the cab of one of those. lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hot water tank which is fairly small =/ Plus its hard to stand up and the water is only hot at the top of the shower.
Oh man, that sucks!

oooh I'm telling your kid!
I'm not the one in the Yuna Cosplay BTW.
Bummer. Welcome nonetheless.

FUCK!

I had just an exam and it took me the entire class time to finish it (didn't even have enough time to fully complete the last problem IMO)

I'll know how I did on Thursday

FUCK!

I had just an exam and it took me the entire class time to finish it (didn't even have enough time to fully complete the last problem IMO)

I'll know how I did on Thursday

Did you stick around see what your classmates thought of the test? I always do that to gauge how I might have done. Last night, I finished pretty much at the very end of class, but the other students had pretty much the same complaints as I did, so I felt better about it.

The downside is that this teacher can take up to a month to grade tests, so I won't know for probably three weeks.

What class? Good luck!

Intermediate Financial Accounting 2

Did you stick around see what your classmates thought of the test? I always do that to gauge how I might have done. Last night, I finished pretty much at the very end of class, but the other students had pretty much the same complaints as I did, so I felt better about it.

The downside is that this teacher can take up to a month to grade tests, so I won't know for probably three weeks.

Nah, I usually don't talk with classmates after class. There were a few others who were still taking the exam until the very end

Jump back into the thread on a chilly, blah Tuesday morning and you guys are talking about breaking bunk beds doing the nasty and shower canoodling. It must be something in the water. :)

Jump back into the thread on a chilly, blah Tuesday morning and you guys are talking about breaking bunk beds doing the nasty and shower canoodling. It must be something in the water. :)

I am spending most of my GAF time in the ME3 spoiler thread, otherwise I would be posting how weird this thread is today.

Jason started it (he probably didn't but I blame him anyway.)

He makes a guilt-free target for sure. ^_^

We're all just really excited about DFA passing three million bucks.

Ahhh... It all makes sense now.

I am spending most of my GAF time in the ME3 spoiler thread, otherwise I would be posting how weird this thread is today.

No weirder than when they were obsessed with those posed frogs from way back when. Or spaghetti monster forbid, that Sonic screenshot... >_<

.la1n

You would do well to keep current with politics, at least you'll know when it's time to bail out of this country.

answer: now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom