• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

Only thing is your first jump your strapped to the instructor...and it's usually a dude :|

depending on your sexual preference that can be good...or bad.

Sadetar

Only thing is your first jump your strapped to the instructor...and it's usually a dude :|

depending on your sexual preference that can be good...or bad.
...Why skydiving just seems to be way more appealing to me than it was lets say five minutes ago.

Even though I wouldn't have anything against of jumping with a hot lady either. ^___^

Why am I still at uni. I should be at home. I'm barely even working.
I have quite much the same thoughts when I am at work, even though it is not "barely even" it is more like "not at all". I still don't get it why our customers love me so. I don't whine though, I also think they are rather adorable. :D

Lissar

Reluctant Member
*does the oh-my-god-I'm-finally-home dance*

There is nothing that could convince me to move from my house for the next two weeks. NOTHING.

Okay, well... except that Ursula Le Guin will be doing a talk at my library on the 24th. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT.

There is nothing that could convince me to move from my house for the next two weeks. NOTHING.

Okay, well... except that Ursula Le Guin will be doing a talk at my library on the 24th. BUT ASIDE FROM THAT.

*plants Tim Schafer just down the road from you*

Pau

WAIT

WHAT

how can i get to where you are

Kccitystar

Forever immortalized in the legend that is THE BARBIE CAR™

2gmhl.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
kisaya and I posing with the protaganist from The Best Game Of All Times

423732_1695504744334_1139281066_31450220_1685068595_n.jpg

oh god i have so many great pictures from the ferris wheel too :D

edit: this gamestop was cool as fuck. they had a starkiller statue and dovahkiin statue as well. it was pretty rad.

Too much life to live.

Aye. East Coast in particular is just a constant tsunami of excitement. Somehow I manage to read some of those gaming-side threads, but I really only have time to do so at work*.

Midterm went okay. I get the impression that most people did worse than I did. But it'll be a few weeks until I get the grade, so I won't get tense about it. For now, I have to focus on making hoops as well as a costume from Apples to Apples cards** for the coming weekend's Science Fiction convention. It'll be keen. My hotel room is going to have a doggy in it.

Bonus: I got permission to assemble the usual people to run a flirting panel at the Steampunk World's Fair. It's tentatively named "How to properly court a gentleman or lady". These panels are usually tremendously entertaining and occasionally slightly insightful. Best part is that pretty ladies tend to choose me as their target afterward, so I'm chalking this effort down as "enlightened self-interest".

* At E3 every year, I wear giant headphones to make it obvious that I'm taking an elongated, at-desk lunch break. Broken computer? reggienotmyproblem.jpeg
** just the costume is made out of the cards. The hoops are made out of polysomethinglene.

Kisaya

Forever immortalized in the legend that is THE BARBIE CAR™

2gmhl.jpg

kisaya and I posing with the protaganist from The Best Game Of All Times

423732_1695504744334_1139281066_31450220_1685068595_n.jpg

oh god i have so many great pictures from the ferris wheel too :D

edit: this gamestop was cool as fuck. they had a starkiller statue and dovahkiin statue as well. it was pretty rad.

Hahahah I gotta stop with the peace signs or I'll look like some kpop star XD
But yeah, great dayyyy. Luv u Sai <3

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

always coming home ;)

I came close once with a dorm bed.

But everything stopped as soon as the heavy creaking started because who wants to break a bed?

I would rather have my deposit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom