• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my exam back.....70% bitches! *dances*

Would have been a 64% if the professor didn't add six points (he added six points to all the exams)

What a relief. Just gotta finish everything on time next time

Davedough

I got into work at 8am. It's now 9:04. I've JUST now finished reading all the emails since I left on Friday. I love taking days off but damn I hate taking days off.

I remember the girls were like "dat tank top". Seth Cohen was our nerd hero.

Haha. I think Seth was the most popular too. He made nerds sexy again. It was so awkward when you sort of knew what he was referencing though. Case in point: Group sees Korean Popstars, Seth says "Those look like the guys from fullmetal alchemist!".

If it makes you guys feel any better, I feel embarrassingly young knowing I can't buy a drink in the US.

Davedough

and reading them is just the first part. now you have to reply/forward them!!

I called out Clydefrog in a few busy areas and although people turned around, no one answered =(.

I stayed mostly in the MGM grand area and in Old Vegas around Fremont Street, so I wasn't very worldly there.

When I go on vacation I set my phone to not accept voicemails. It really helps cut down the cruft to sort through when I get back. Wading through email is still an issue, but having things grouped by conversation thread makes it fairly easy to figure out what's been sorted-out by other people, though.

I'm 28 today. I rounded off, I'm 30 now. I'M ALMOST 30!!!!

If I round off I'm still 30.

RawPower

Banned
He's old and cranky and he's got white hair
He yells at us in his underwear
He'll attack you like a crazed bear
But come on in, don't be scared
Mad man, he'll kick down the door
Mad man, he'll call you a whore
Mad man, he'll brand you a slut
Mad man, he'll kick your butt

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nah I'm '87. Plenty old compared to the little ones in here. I thought California would have been on Phantom Planet's first album. Definitely remember listening to Don't Get Down a lot that year. But apparently the song that graced the opening of the OC one year later is actually 10th or 11th grade for me. Oh well.
I called out Clydefrog in a few busy areas and although people turned around, no one answered =(.
Please tell me you did this in Cartman's voice.

Nah I'm '87. Plenty old compared to the little ones in here. I thought California would have been on Phantom Planet's first album. Definitely remember listening to Don't Get Down a lot that year. But apparently the song that graced the opening of the OC one year later is actually 10th or 11th grade for me. Oh well.

Woo! I feel younger than I did 10 minutes ago :D

Clydefrog

I stayed mostly in the MGM grand area and in Old Vegas around Fremont Street, so I wasn't very worldly there.

Haha! Yeah, I mentioned yesterday in this thread that I didn’t see you in Vegas. We stayed at Flamingo and went up and down the strip but I don’t think we made it all the way to MGM or Fremont St.

We spent an absurd amount of money to get bottle service at a club with some German DJ (Boyz Noize?). Girls dressed like they were from Mad Max were dancing on stage, then some Transformers lookalikes joined them. It was weird. Our money was much better spent at the strip club (Crazy Horse?) the night after. I still have $700 in my wallet that I won from gambling. I really need to put that away…

Please tell me you did this in Cartman's voice.

hahahahaha

Davedough

Haha! Yeah, I mentioned yesterday in this thread that I didn’t see you in Vegas. We stayed at Flamingo and went up and down the strip but I don’t think we made it all the way to MGM or Fremont St.

We spent an absurd amount of money to get bottle service at a club with some German DJ (Boyz Noize?). Girls dressed like they were from Mad Max were dancing on stage, then some Transformers lookalikes joined them. It was weird. Our money was much better spent at the strip club (Crazy Horse?) the night after. I still have $700 in my wallet that I won from gambling. I really need to put that away…

hahahahaha

Fremont is awesome. Lots of stuff going on down there. The Zipline is pretty fun for $15 and the street is like a full on party all the time.

I did a lot of time in the MGM because my wife and I went there primarily for the shows. We saw a Cirque du Soliel show, Blue Man Group and some CBS secret screener thing where we judged shows that they're thinking about airing in their next pilot season. Aside from that, my wife was too cold to do too much strip walking. I'm not much of a gambler so I didn't even play anything, I was just there to have a good time, and I did just that.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
lol

So you're going to buy and play through a game you're really not interested in, just because you like the look of the achievements. :p

Yes. That is, in fact, what I said.

I don't remember any music from 8th grade, actually. :/ I believe I was in 8th '96/'97. And the only reason I remembered THAT was because FFVII came out early on in 9th grade!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I missed the 70s by 6 days. Close one.

When I was little I was convinced that people were SUPPOSED to have children right after they got married and to do otherwise was to go against nature. Since my parents got married in '76, I was absolutely convinced through my childhood that I was supposed to be born in the 70s but because my parents are lazy that didn't happen.

If you weren't my favorite Lissar, then you'd be getting an evil glare right about now.

Awww. Well I'm glad I don't have to experience that glare!

And aaaaaaah what is with my cat lately? She keeps kneading me like she has never knead before.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
*wants a Corgi or a Borzoi*

Haha, how about one of these:
UBAiG.jpg

There are still some left. Just gotta get them from Germany.

Also, they're gonna grow bigger than this

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Corgi's are adorable!

Haha, how about one of these:
UBAiG.jpg

There are still some left. Just gotta get them from Germany.

Also, they're gonna grow bigger than this

Ironically, I'll be in Germany next week.

My cat would never forgive me though. She's very clingy and obsessed with her ownership of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom