• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm offended there isn't a daily "we sure do miss Echo, where did he go?" derail in this thread

But I've learned to live with it....somehow

Somehow

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I hope it works out okay, Dave. :< We're all cheering for you!

As far as fanboys and girls, I don't mind if they obsess or slander other things to promote their favorites. I do mind personal attacks though.

I'm offended there isn't a daily "we sure do miss Echo, where did he go?" derail in this thread

But I've learned to live with it....somehow

Somehow

I was thinking about you today. I wondered if everything was alright. :<

RawPower

Banned
I delete tons of Facebook statuses only mere minutes after posting them. That, my friends, is the mark of a neurotically indecisive individual. But I can't help it, because I always feel as though I had just posted the dumbest fucking thing ever and people are laughing at me for it. *sigh*

Puddles

Banned
I delete tons of Facebook statuses only mere minutes after posting them. That, my friends, is the mark of a neurotically indecisive individual. But I can't help it, because I always feel as though I had just posted the dumbest fucking thing ever and people are laughing at me for it. *sigh*

Generally, if I post something, and after 1-2 hours there are no likes or comments, I delete it.

I love you guys

I've just been busy and this thread tends to become a time vortex

No kittens yet, this will be my first stop

Does anyone else smell something funny?

I scrubbed until my fingers bled ; ;

The smell, it is a part of me now

Generally, if I post something, and after 1-2 hours there are no likes or comments, I delete it.

+1

I think echoshifting should be louder, and have access to a time machine.

I had to shut that fucking thing down after I accidentally caused GWB to run for president

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Is that a deaf joke?

Excuse me?

In seriousness though, good luck with the pricing there. Keep us updated.

I SAID KEEP US UPDATED.

Were you deaf on one ear all your life? Or was it some sort of accident?

Edit: I was a rather active drummer for more than a decade, and I had some episodes with my hearing, I'm often afraid it might end up biting me in the ass one day. My father has problems hearing, he's probably blown his ears out by playing his guitar too loud for too long.

Davedough

Excuse me?

In seriousness though, good luck with the pricing there. Keep us updated.

I SAID KEEP US UPDATED.

Were you deaf on one ear all your life? Or was it some sort of accident?

Edit: I was a rather active drummer for more than a decade, and I had some episodes with my hearing, I'm often afraid it might end up biting me in the ass one day. My father has problems hearing, he's probably blown his ears out by playing his guitar too loud for too long.

Literally woke up one morning 15 years ago and it was gone. No warning signs, no pain, no fading hearing, just gone. They have no explanation for it at all, it just happened.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

I was talking to my father today, and he said, "What? I'm kind of deaf." He also plays guitar and has probably spent too much time in front of an amp. D:

And yet he still complains that movie theaters are too loud. *shakes head at old men*

Sadetar

Literally woke up one morning 15 years ago and it was gone. No warning signs, no pain, no fading hearing, just gone. They have no explanation for it at all, it just happened.
Wow. That is kind of scary.

Awwww. And good luck to you kitty.

I hope the surgery isn't too expensive, that you get there and that it goes well.

When it comes to sports and entertainment, WrassleGAF >>>>> the rest.

This is truth*. I don't really watch pro wrestling anymore because reading WrassleGAF when they watch pro wrestling is about fifty times as fun.

* it will set you free (edit: I liked it better, btw, when he was roiding and didn't have the "R-" in his name)

ZeroRay

Damn, hope everything goes well for you, Dave.

In other news, I'm working security at an early showing for The Hunger Games tomorrow. Kill me.

Any of you guys who live in the Delaware/Maryland area, I will be envying you in a hardcore way in May and June. Ye gods, it's like a haven for nerd camping! I've been invited to two burns and one grownups-only outdoor renfaire/sf-convention fusion thing. Fifteen days of inexpensive camping with things and/or people constantly on fire and/or dancing and/or geeking out.

This is one of those rare times that I wish my job did not limit me geographically. :|

Kccitystar

handlebar-gaf just joined the party

vGkUtl.jpg

<3

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I present this gift to you:

http://www.oocities.org/tokyo/palace/5835/

Lissar's website that she made at the tender age of 14 (don't judge her too harshly.)

Nothing exists but the main page and guestbook, but WOW what a guestbook.

I'm still in awe that it exists out there in some form. The thing is half my entire life old.

Oh, hi, Not-Down GAF! :)

Woot, tax documents all scanned in. This was the first year that I've had to pay interest on my home mortgage, so hopefully it'll work strongly against my income and end me with a ridiculous amount of money back. As it is, I'm about to toss $5k towards the principle of the loan (should be able to handle that by next paycheck!), so maybe a larger than usual tax refund will mean I can send in even more!

Davedough

Lissar's website that she made at the tender age of 14 (don't judge her too harshly.)

Nothing exists but the main page and guestbook, but WOW what a guestbook.

I'm still in awe that it exists out there in some form. The thing is half my entire life old.

That brought a tear to my eye.

BUT... since that was the last post in this thread before GAF went down, I'm thinking your website had something to do with it.

Now, if you want to go to a wayback machine. Check out this UGLY website I coded on my own. The domain name was part of a joke that i had in a chat with a friend of mine...

I give you, my first webpage ever created completely from the ground up in Notepad.

So my housemate is playing the newest Foo Fighters album. Now bearing in mind I like them, and thought this album was good, I'm currently finding it kind of boring to be honest.

...I think London has ruined music for me.

Though it doesn't help that this is sounding too...perfect. Overproduced.

Like all mainstream music pretty much.

Why do people not like rawness?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So my housemate is playing the newest Foo Fighters album. Now bearing in mind I like them, and thought this album was good, I'm currently finding it kind of boring to be honest.

...I think London has ruined music for me.

Though it doesn't help that this is sounding too...perfect. Overproduced.

Like all mainstream music pretty much.

Why do people not like rawness?
Which one is the newest?

jasonng

The Senshi Guestbook is where the gems are at. Here are a few selected I sorted through. Holy shit there's a lot of them.

Stephanie - 12/20/00 21:02:05
My Email:HopoverKid@aol
Who is you fav Senshi?: all
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: the inner soul
What would her powers be?: To see throughe peaples lame excuses,"inner soul come out!"(They turn out nice unless they are really that haertless),"Soul apart!"(They die.She never uses this atack unless the bad guy is pure evil)
What colors would she wear?: purple,blue,and silver.Her skirt,purpl/blue with silver crosses on it
What would she look like?: ankel langthed hair(red she would wear it in a single braid,white skin,brown eyes
What would her age be?: 10
Comments:
your site is cool!!!!

Sister Moon - 10/22/00 23:38:43
Who is you fav Senshi?: Pluto/saturn/jupiter
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: sailor neptune=sailorocean
What would her powers be?: starocean scream
What colors would she wear?: turqoise/blue
What would she look like?: blacbrowneyeblack hair
What would her age be?: 12
Comments:
I really like your site, it's my fav!:) Oh and, the new senshi I made, her name is Lucrishia. I hope you like it! P.S. would you ever consider making a little section with sailo moon and D.B.Z. storys? that would be tight!:):)

Ashlleeh - 10/15/00 00:33:56
My URL:http://www.crosswinds.net/~zombie02
My Email:ashlleeh@hotmail.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: Jupiter and Pluto
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: Darkfire, read about her on my page
What would her powers be?: ahh Dark-Fire
What colors would she wear?: Orange and red
What would she look like?: Tall, long red hair
What would her age be?: She's 14 in the beginning but as of now she's 15
Comments:
Hey, cool page, I loved your sounds, and I saved some of them. I really liked that one of Usagi crying and Mako telling her to quit wailing.

Claudia - 09/12/00 19:26:14
My Email:SilverClaudia@hotmail.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: Jupiter & Saturn
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: Planet Vegeta (Even though it was blown up! ;)
What would her powers be?: Almost anything!: Destructo disc, solar flare, thunderbolt, all types of psychic power, Quislai powers, control elements and weather, and can communicate with fairies! ;)
What colors would she wear?: Midnight blue and silver
What would she look like?: Blood red hair, styled like a cross between Gary's from Pokemon and Ryoko's from Tenchi. Dark purple eyes, long silver nails, silver jewellery with gemstones. Her boots would be knee length and lace up with medium heel an her gloves would be elbow length and fingerless.
What would her age be?: 16
Comments:
I think I said it all up there! I love anime!!

jup - 08/07/00 22:27:24
Who is you fav Senshi?: jupiter. and , no offense, but i am her #1 fan, no arguments
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: a moon of jupiter, io
What would her powers be?: water, thuder
What colors would she wear?: blue, green,pink
What would she look like?: pretty, aqua eyes, brown hair
What would her age be?: same as lita, bout
Comments:
your site was totally awesome, and dedicated to the best scout.NOT stupid haruka!!!PPPYYYYYUUUU!!! love ya!laters!!!

ara kino - 07/06/00 22:37:10
My Email:firefly_of_death@sailorjupiter.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: jupiter
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: senshi of destruction
What would her powers be?: elements
What colors would she wear?: green & black fuku
What would she look like?: like lita
What would her age be?: 14
Comments:
the gr-8est senshi in the world r saturn n jupiter!i luv ur site!itz kewl!gtg.bubye!

Ihsan Ibadurrahman - 06/25/00 17:12:47
My URL:http://www.oocities.com/Tokyo/Garden/6846/
My Email:zaenab@excite.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: Sailor Jupiter
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: Sailor Jupiter's moon
What would her powers be?: Little thunder!
What colors would she wear?: Pink
What would she look like?: Nice, beauty, strong, just like Jupiter!
What would her age be?: 10
Comments:
This is me again - sorry I clicked enter button out of my control, Well... Your page is nice! I have a suggestion, you have to put your e-mail adress where people should contact you, or make a new links called "Contact me" it should be helpful to people who needed you. I wondered if you could e-mail me(link above) I have something to tell to you, K keep up a good work, Bye!

ara kino - 06/23/00 21:32:17
My Email:destruction@sailorjupiter.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: uuuuuuuuummmmmm we wont go there b/c i changed recently
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: destruction(not saturn)
What would her powers be?: elements
What colors would she wear?: green & black fuku
What would she look like?: lita(twinz)
What would her age be?: 14
Comments:
hey peepz!!!!uuuuuuuummmmmmmm stay away from hentai!!!!!itz evil!!!!!!!!!!but hey -ne-way!

can't say - 06/14/00 22:26:34
My Email:aanmaishwarya@aol.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: none theyre all good in different ways
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: well I wouldnd make a shenshi I would make a guy (like mask)
What would her powers be?: HIS power is ki
What colors would she wear?: HE would wear white & black
What would she look like?: mamoru but with silver glasses
What would her age be?: as old as mamoru
Comments:
I like your site and the fact that you use the japnese names insted of the american thank you try to E-mail me if possable

Meioh no Miko - 06/12/00 15:07:56
My Email:silvermoonbunny@worldnet.att.net
Who is you fav Senshi?: Sailorpluto
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: Storms
What would her powers be?: Weather Related
What colors would she wear?: Dark Gray and Silver
Comments:
Konnichi wa minna-san, Do you hate DiC for ruining our beloved Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon? If so, then join The Moon Revenge! The Moon Revenge is a society dedicated to distributing sbtitled Sailormoon episodes throughout North America. However, we cannot accomplish our goal without your support! So if you want to show DiC and/or SOS a thing or two, join today! http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/themoonrevenge "It's not a dream, it's Moon Revenge." Meioh no Miko

Princess Jupi - 06/03/00 22:01:47
My URL:http://Castle_In_The_Stars.homestead.com/home.html
My Email:Jupenny55@aol.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: Air
What would her powers be?: Sparkling Typhoon, Cosmic Whirlwind, Sonic Sandstorm, and Super SmokeBlast
What colors would she wear?: Silver, blue, and green
What would she look like?: Blonde hair, blue eyes, hair in a ponytail, medium cut hair, not too skinny, tall
What would her age be?: 15
Comments:
Ohkae. My character is kinda stupid but most of the elements and stuff are taking by the original senshi! Oh well. Well ure site is really cool! I'm working on my own. U have some really cool music too! Too bad I can't download it and keep it. *sniff* Oh ell! I'll survive. Keep workin! I wanna see those movies up and the manga up soon! Good luck and keep up the good work! ~.~

Aeryne the WEBMASTER HERE - 12/02/99 10:18:00
My Email:vampyre_ryne@excite.com
Comments:
Ahem... I am so embarrassed for not updating this site in about a year, I can't even get into it anymore (forgot password, moved and changed e-mails... that sort of thing) ah well... onto bigger and better things! (like my own manga series for example... several of them, can't seem to make a continous one though) Gomen for neverever updating! But I hope you enjoyed what IS here.

Ash ketcham - 05/24/99 23:46:12
My URL:http://Sailor moon
My Email:2314
Who is you fav Senshi?: sailor moon
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: the sun
What would her powers be?: super fire than Rei
What colors would she wear?: red orange mix together
What would she look like?: 2 feet hair beautiful hair
What would her age be?: 20
Comments:
Make that senshi that i write for today She be cool. Don't forget I am a pokemon trainer.

Aeryne Roth ^.~ - 09/05/98 02:52:26
My URL:http://if you don't know my URL your insane
My Email:aeryne_22@hotmail.com
Who is you fav Senshi?: ......um...lets see, this is a tough one.....Jupiter maybe??? :p
If you made a Senshi what would she be a Senshi of?: She would be Sailor Nebula!!!!!
What would her powers be?: Ying Yang Blaster
What colors would she wear?: Black and Gold
What would she look like?: Like... umm ME! ^_^
What would her age be?: 16

Lissar

Reluctant Member
That brought a tear to my eye.

BUT... since that was the last post in this thread before GAF went down, I'm thinking your website had something to do with it.

Now, if you want to go to a wayback machine. Check out this UGLY website I coded on my own. The domain name was part of a joke that i had in a chat with a friend of mine...

I give you, my first webpage ever created completely from the ground up in Notepad.

Too bad all the images are broken. But yours is quite decent considering the time it was. Unless the broken images are all rotating GIFs.

Jason laying my young teenage years out for everyone to see D:

Davedough

Too bad all the images are broken. But yours is quite decent considering the time it was. Unless the broken images are all rotating GIFs.

Jason laying my young teenage years out for everyone to see D:

lol no... all the images were just images to make the page look more cohesive... and I had a logo of a goat head with a NO circle around it. It was my VERY early and failed attempts at photoshop.

If I were watching Sailor Moon for the first time these days, I might like Mercury more. But at the time, Jupiter was the tall fighter with the sensitive soul. That appealed to me.

So you related to her the most? I remember liking Amy cause she was the smart one and had to analyze the enemy, which was most appealing to me. I remember her having a boyfriend named Greg, and to this day I have a thing against guys named Greg :p

I just spit water on my keyboard. :lol

I find it to be the most accurate depiction of a mexican on the internet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom