• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

I got a pricing update.

The grand total of the procedure will be $1637.71 out of pocket. The rest is covered by insurance. The good news is, I can float that with decent ease and little to no impact on my life.

Now, I just have to wait for the Dr. to get a full approval from Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and I think I'm going to go ahead and schedule my cybernetic implant.

So you related to her the most? I remember liking Amy cause she was the smart one and had to analyze the enemy, which was most appealing to me. I remember her having a boyfriend named Greg, and to this day I have a thing against guys named Greg :p

I find it to be the most accurate depiction of a mexican on the internet :D

Now, now... We have many other fine qualities besides the luster of our mustaches.

RawPower

Banned
The only thing I seem to have inherited from my Mexican fourth is the stereotypical laziness. That doesn't really count for much, though.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
So you related to her the most? I remember liking Amy cause she was the smart one and had to analyze the enemy, which was most appealing to me. I remember her having a boyfriend named Greg, and to this day I have a thing against guys named Greg :p

At the time I did, because she was tall and unpopular with guys and I FELT HER PAIN. :<

At the time I did, because she was tall and unpopular with guys and I FELT HER PAIN. :<

I always thought she was fairly popular :p always talking about her old boyfriends etc.

I think my favourite was Sailor Moon though. I guess I related to her most -_-'' I wonder if I can find an old picture of me wearing the sailor outfit my mum made....

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I always thought she was fairly popular :p always talking about her old boyfriends etc.

I think my favourite was Sailor Moon though. I guess I related to her most -_-'' I wonder if I can find an old picture of me wearing the sailor outfit my mum made....

She only had the one ex and I really wonder if they actually dated or if it was all in her head!

I got a pricing update.

The grand total of the procedure will be $1637.71 out of pocket. The rest is covered by insurance. The good news is, I can float that with decent ease and little to no impact on my life.

Now, I just have to wait for the Dr. to get a full approval from Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield and I think I'm going to go ahead and schedule my cybernetic implant.

This is great news.

What happens if it doesn't work so well?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I got a pricing update.

Didn't see this. I'm very excited for you Dave! :D

I don't know why every single guy I knew liked Sailor Mercury. She was so plain, and she had a bad haircut. Now Sailor Mars...yowza.

Apparently guys who like Sailor Moon like girls with brains? Who knew.

I got a pricing update.

Awesome.

Also, Lissar's drawing of you reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsv86zEG3mA&t=8m35s

Davedough

I was thinking about making a thread when I get it done that chronicles the procedure with pics and stuff, but I'm not entirely sure if I want all of GAF up in my business like that.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I was thinking about making a thread when I get it done that chronicles the procedure with pics and stuff, but I'm not entirely sure if I want all of GAF up in my business like that.

Nah, better not do that. You can tell us all about it though :eek:

Puddles

Banned
I read about this movie this morning. Haven't seen any trailer whatsoever but reading the description it looked a bit Battle Royale-ish. Is it similair?

I've read The Hunger Games novel and seen the Battle Royale movie. The central premises are similar, but The Hunger Games has more political undertones, at least compared to the film version of Battle Royale.

Battle Royale is more gratuitous in its violence, and it's more shocking, since the kids have no idea what's going on, whereas everyone in The Hunger Games knows what the games are and has seen past games televised.

Battle Royale also has a more interesting cast. The Hunger Games really only follows one character, and many of the other contestants are barely developed.

I'd say that The Hunger Games works better as a survival story though. Some great scenes reminiscent of The Hatchet.

Your call, but mine went really well. Everyone was very supportive and hey, a tag! Gaf is fond of cyborgs.

Glad your cybernetic conversion is affordable. That sounds very reasonable. Good luck!

Davedough

If I had the prestigious opportunity to float miles above our home, the FIRST thing I'd think about was FACEBOOK PROFILE SHOT!

MhXUf.jpg

Needs more duck face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom