• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad it got out... I have been trying to contain myself and not post all kinds of awesome Shan-quotes all day :p

No one even responded after that, except with "ew"s. I think that was the most embarrassing part. Like when you tell a joke to the wrong group of people and everyone just looks at you oddly.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I only read the first page of that thread. Apparently I missed interesting things? :< Just going off the first page the thread looked like it would be a bit boring.

I only read the first page of that thread. Apparently I missed interesting things? :< Just going off the first page the thread looked like it would be a bit boring.

It kind of split into two conversations, one involving the guy being 30 and the girl 18, and the other about spitting which I accidently abruptly ended after answering Tence's question in a tad too much detail.

leadbelly

Banned
No one even responded after that, except with "ew"s. I think that was the most embarrassing part. Like when you tell a joke to the wrong group of people and everyone just looks at you oddly.

I kind of wonder if it is like swallowing oysters. I haven't done that either, just that I imagine...

Anyway... I'm not sure about the community tabs...

I kind of wonder if it is like swallowing oysters. I haven't done that either, just that I imagine...

Anyway... I'm not sure about the community tabs...

I like oysters. They taste like the sea. Seafood in general is pretty good. You should try it (the oysters).

Me too, especially the bottom of the page access.

leadbelly

Banned
I like oysters. They taste like the sea. Seafood in general is pretty good. You should try it (the oysters).

Me too, especially the bottom of the page access.

Maybe. I have a feeling the oysters and the rest of the contents of my stomach would be on the table shortly after. I'm not very daring when it comes to food (lol).

Of course that is exactly what happens if you get a bad oyster.

It sort of leads me to another question, but I won't say it. ;)

I thought it was legitimately funny, the thread had just moved on by the time I had read it. I would probably react the same way you do. I certainly reacted that way eating squash as a child. I know the two are entirely comparable.

Chuckie

It kind of split into two conversations, one involving the guy being 30 and the girl 18, and the other about spitting which I accidently abruptly ended after answering Tence's question in a tad too much detail.

It was legendary (well at least to me).

I also wasn't actually grossed out, I just wanted to use that Jim Carrey gif I just found for you :p

But I genuinely laughed at: 'shaking for ages' and 'BAM it hits you'

Lissar

Reluctant Member
*conversation redirection*

184826.jpg

*conversation redirection*

184826.jpg

Crying-meme.png

I want one. No, I want enough to fill my house. I used to breed rabbits when I was 12 or so. So adorable ;.; They aren't allowed in my state though...

lead
Kinda curious as to why you'd prefer its not swallowed, but I don't know if its too awkward

leadbelly

Banned
lol no, its fine.

Lets just say its not terribly pleasant :p Sometimes you think its alright, but then it never is.

What about if you mix it with bacardi and orange juice? Make a cocktail*

*wow! that works on so many levels.

I... hmmm...

From the male point of view, I kinda prefer it isn't swallowed anyway, but that conversation is probably a bit too graphic.

Anyway, lets move on...

Onemic

What about if you mix it with bacardi and orange juice? Make a cocktail*

*wow! that works on so many levels.

I... hmmm...

From the male point of view, I kinda prefer it isn't swallowed anyway, but that conversation is probably a bit too graphic.

Anyway, lets move on...

You're the first guy I've heard say that. For me, the less mess the better, and spitting usually doesn't equal less mess.

It's too late lead, you're committed

I'm watching the TF2 Thursday Night Throwdown and it's making me really want to play TF2 but I can't because I'm a good 300 miles away from my computer :(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I wanted to play Star Ocean: First Departure... until I started playing it. Then I got bored. This happened the LAST time too. I guess I'll just keep on with it... later.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
*bails out of thread*

Oh yeah, shouldn't Girl-GAF be thrown over here as well? This might actually be useful for that thread since when it sinks to the bottom it will still be visible. :|

leadbelly

Banned
I wanted to play Star Ocean: First Departure... until I started playing it. Then I got bored. This happened the LAST time too. I guess I'll just keep on with it... later.

Saying that, I still haven't played Star Ocean: 2nd story. I've been wanting to play it for ages, but end up moving on to something else.

leadbelly

Banned
*bails out of thread*

Oh yeah, shouldn't Girl-GAF be thrown over here as well? This might actually be useful for that thread since when it sinks to the bottom it will still be visible. :|

:(

You see. That's exactly why I never wanted to go down this path. It's not the right tone for this thread.

Morning, folks. I see the Man is trying to take us down.

Don't worry. I have a plan.

It involves just ignoring what's going on and pretty much moving forward as if nothing had changed.

Also, there's free hot cocoa across the hall.

Davedough

Thread finally goes my way. Lets see, what do I need to contribute to keep this fascinating conversation going?

Edit: I couldn't find anyone on my phone for the longest time. I was sad. Secondapps hasn't updated to the new format yet.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Thread finally goes my way. Lets see, what do I need to contribute to keep this fascinating conversation going?

Edit: I couldn't find anyone on my phone for the longest time. I was sad. Secondapps hasn't updated to the new format yet.

I don't care WHAT your tag says, let's keep this thread (relatively) clean.

*lissargrump*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom