• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More day than hour to be honest. Now its about rabbits, but before that she already bailed out twice because of cumtaste/facial/snowball/spit/swallow stories.

Tomorrow will be 'make Lissar comfortable' day. Poor girl.

Lissar should be grateful that I am too lazy respectful to participate in this day.

More day than hour to be honest. Now its about rabbits, but before that she already bailed out twice because of cumtaste/facial/snowball/spit/swallow stories.

There was a discussion on snowballing?

I miss all the good stuff.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
There was a discussion on snowballing?

I miss all the good stuff.
Wow, how did I miss this? So not worth it.

Rabbits make me more uncomfortable personally.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
jyFkK.png

It hasn't been fixed on the bottom, and it's driving me nuts.

Puddles

Banned
I found a new temp agency and went in for an interview. My agent looked almost exactly like Megan Fox. It was uncanny.

She's optimistic that she can get me a full-time placement. That would be so amazing if it works out.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
How's Germany treating you so far?

So far... I've been sleeping a lot and watching my boyfriend play Nier. :eek: I wanted to see the game again so I convinced him to play through it. He's really into it. Unfortunately I keep falling asleep at that time of night so I missed seeing both the intro of my favorite character and my favorite town. :<

edit: Yay tabs on the bottom. Now I don't have to scroll to the top.

So far... I've been sleeping a lot and watching my boyfriend play Nier. :eek: I wanted to see the game again so I convinced him to play through it. He's really into it. Unfortunately I keep falling asleep at that time of night so I missed seeing both the intro of my favorite character and my favorite town. :<

bahaha. I've done this for so many games, since I'm not very good at them. Now my boyfriend thinks I don't like gaming since I only wanna watch and then fall asleep anyway ><

Lissar

Reluctant Member
bahaha. I've done this for so many games, since I'm not very good at them. Now my boyfriend thinks I don't like gaming since I only wanna watch and then fall asleep anyway ><

Haha, I sometimes get him to play games I want to see but don't think I have a chance at finishing (I usually try it for myself to make sure!) Like Uncharted. But we kind of joint played that (he did the shooty bits.) Nier is a game I've already played quite a lot, I just wanted my boyfriend to play it too.

leadbelly

Banned
Haha, I sometimes get him to play games I want to see but don't think I have a chance at finishing (I usually try it for myself to make sure!) Like Uncharted. But we kind of joint played that (he did the shooty bits.) Nier is a game I've already played quite a lot, I just wanted my boyfriend to play it too.

Uncharted is kind of easy lissar.

leadbelly

Banned
Perhaps for you?

For me it was too difficult even playing on Easy. Sorry to disappoint.

:O

You disappoint me greatly. Nah, I'm kidding. I suppose the shooting parts can be a bit awkward. If you're not very good at those types of games I can see how it can be a problem.

Chuckie

:O

You disappoint me greatly. Nah, I'm kidding. I suppose the shooting parts can be a bit awkward. If you're not very good at those types of games I can see how it can be a problem.

I rage quit Uncharted 1 after an annoying shooting part.

Haven't played one since.

I found a new temp agency and went in for an interview. My agent looked almost exactly like Megan Fox. It was uncanny.

She's optimistic that she can get me a full-time placement. That would be so amazing if it works out.

I hope you get it man :D That'd be awesome.

I'm making fun of twilight on tv with my little brother. I think this kid is gonna turn out just fine :p

Uncharted 1 can be difficult, especially with the bullet sponge enemies and the focus on headshots.

Yeah, there were a couple of shooting sequences in there I had to repeat a ridiculous number of times. Doesn't surprise me that some people quit.

First you've seen this? Everyone should watch the ad, it is hysterical. Every time someone posts it I end up watching it again.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
First you've seen this? Everyone should watch the ad, it is hysterical. Every time someone posts it I end up watching it again.
Yes it's the first time, and yes it's hysterical. I want to support them just for cracking me the hell up, but the amount I'll save with this is no laughing matter.
I'm sold!
:D

If you actually sign up through that link I get like a free razor or something.

Davedough

My wife wont let me shave. I keep telling her I'm going to lose the goatee and she does that woman thing... you know... where she says "Ok, fine" but you KNOW its totally not fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom