• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to say hi real-gaf it's been awhile and...

QJnBI.gif

Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to bring up the angry voice. My local power company has two lines coming into my house, and every few months, power to the second line (which goes to my fridge, router and desktop computer, as well as a few items of lesser import) suddenly cuts out for a few hours. It happened yesterday afternoon while I was remotely working on my school's group project (a database sort of thing, with all the necessary stuff installed on the home machine), then I woke up this morning to no alarm clock, and now again it's cut out, presumably shutting off my home computer.

I have local copies of my project code, but it's really annoying to not be able to work on it properly! Also, these wallet vampires get enough of my money that I shouldn't have to deal with random outages to half my house. So I'm gonna call them up tonight and ask really nicely for them to look at it. But I'll have an angry face on when I do it!

Watching the TNT of BKN&B is making me really want to play that now.

And it's making me REALLY want a new Banjo game.

Fuck you Microsoft :(

Also yes I am far too impressionable when it comes to stuff like this. Games, food, whatever, if it comes up in conversation or there's a video of it or whatever I WANT IT

Chuckie

Also yes I am far too impressionable when it comes to stuff like this. Games, food, whatever, if it comes up in conversation or there's a video of it or whatever I WANT IT

Me too man... me too.

Two days ago someone mentioned Battle Royale... literally 3 minutes later I had ordered the Blu Ray online.

Me too man... me too.

Two days ago someone mentioned Battle Royale... literally 3 minutes later I had ordered the Blu Ray online.

...there was just a passing mention of Viva Pinata.

Me: OH MY GOD I WANT TO PLAY THAT I HAVEN'T IN AGES

I kind of wish I could be like this about uni work. I just get depressed instead.

EDIT: And now they're talking about (English) muffins and I want some.

Jesus christ. I have issues >_>

Chuckie

I kind of wish I could be like this about uni work. I just get depressed instead.

Lol...I get really obsessed by stuff like LEGO or getting a 'Red Ribbon' for Killzone 2 Online..... but I can't seem to focus that kind of obsessive impulsive energy to work or something else usefull.

Davedough

Oh hey Lissar.... did Yesterday work for you? Or, let me guess.... you've been too stuffed with schnitzel to even give it a try.

No, that's not a euphemism.

Davedough

Something relatively large and black just scurried up from behind my monitor up behind the light on my cubicle overhang. If you don't hear from me later, it has eaten me.

Something relatively large and black just scurried up from behind my monitor up behind the light on my cubicle overhang. If you don't hear from me later, it has eaten me.

Probably a stray langolier. If you managed to post a message after seeing it, it means you're back in a normal time stream and should be okay.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Don't eat the bunny. D:

And Dave, I started downloading it not too long ago. Probably is done by now, I should see if it works.

And truthfully I've just been too tired to do much of anything. ;.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom