• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out with two friends today to see Prometheus...hanging out with them is like a chore after a while. Both of them are waaay too much into picking up chicks it annoys me.

I hate that. I JUST WANT TO HAVE A GOOD TIME NOT WATCH YOU FAIL TO IMPRESS WOMEN

What gets me is that it makes me fear their intentions for doing things. Like they were saying "let's go to the yogurt place" and in my head I was questioning why...it shouldn't be that way :\. I later on said I wanted to go to a shoe store and I dind't find anything, but I couldn't find one of them so I walked out the door, callled him, and waited a bit more outside. I finally go to my car and was gonna drive by the shoe store one more time then I finally see them walking in the parking lot. Turns out he was trying to hit on one of the shoe store clerks. UGH!

Yeah, but it was Prometheus. There's a 100 more interesting things to do than watch that.

I liked it :(

I have no friends like that.

...does that say anything about me?

I means you lucked out. I have my reasons for knowing them, mostly trying to get them to stop being douchebags. Like in the car afterwards I made it very clear to him I was about ready to leave his ass there and just go home. He thought I was joking but of course I wasn't, then he felt guilty about it. Hopefully that means he learned something :p

Davedough

Strangest thing just happened. There was a knock at the door and it was a package. I didn't have to sign for it but inside was a brand new PS Vita. Super excited right now.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I saw people adding Beef so I added him too.

I love friend requests from awesome people *sparkle eyes*

If you're having trouble finding me, my name begins with A. Also, I have cat ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom