• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told, she didn't know the phrase, but randomly put the words together. When she saw me laugh, she stuck with it.

Impressive.

Also I made this post in the punk thread BUT FUCK IT I'M POSTING HERE TOO BECAUSE IT'S RLY GOOD AND THEY NEED EXPOSURE.

My internet friend's band has put up their new album on Bandcamp.

It's really fucking good

4084676870-1.jpg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Can you people imagine the world, the madness that would result, if you could just ask a girl you just met what she was thinking, for real?

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MADNESS?

Can you people imagine the world, the madness that would result, if you could just ask a girl you just met what she was thinking, for real?

You can't just ask that!?

I think many times you'll get an answer like Lissars, but that doesn't mean you can't ask.

Spoiler:
non-loquacious people sometimes hate being asked that.

A lot of times what I am thinking cannot be put into words. :<

http://whatonearthisyolo.tumblr.com/

More YOLO is at hand!

Yay! Organized labour outlawed!

A lot of times what I am thinking cannot be put into words. :<

Not a girl
I have been told I'm hawt in makeup though
, but a lot of what I think can very easily be put into words, seeing as they are words a lot of the time. It'd just help if someone else could do it 'cause the transportation from brain to mouth just makes my brain go "WHAT?! AARGH DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING HELP"

Also: YO! LOser!

Davedough

Certainly wasn't an issue then. This'd be a new employee sitting at the desk next to me.

Tell her you're able to fart the theme to Jaws. Go into detail, "You know, the entire Duuh duh... duuuuuh duh.. dundun dun dun..." and tell her its a skill you picked up as a child. She'll be so intrigued that she'll ask you to demonstrate. Make it overly dramatic and squeeze out a tiny little squeaker and mention "Well, I should at least get an A for effort". You'll both laugh and pretty soon you'll be having drinks together and laughing about the 'good ole times'.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Tell her you're able to fart the theme to Jaws. Go into detail, "You know, the entire Duuh duh... duuuuuh duh.. dundun dun dun..." and tell her its a skill you picked up as a child. She'll be so intrigued that she'll ask you to demonstrate. Make it overly dramatic and squeeze out a tiny little squeaker and mention "Well, I should at least get an A for effort". You'll both laugh and pretty soon you'll be having drinks together and laughing about the 'good ole times'.
That's by far the most practical suggestion I've heard all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom