• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashes

Banned
Can anybody truly claim to be a fan of wonderbook

I do like books of wonder though

I have a nieces and nephews, and their parents were kind of interested, when I brought up interactive books.

I think their guilt for using television as a babysitting tool is too blame for their interest. I say blame, but what I really mean is 'chief reason'. Yeah. Totally. But seriously, it's a good half-way house.

leadbelly

Banned
IT WAS A RELATIVE UNFUNNY FUNNY REFERENCE TO A PIECE OF AUSTRALIAN CULTURE STOP I AM SORRY I AM NOT SERIOUS POSTER FULLSTOP

I'm sorry, why are you writing in all capitals? Why do you seem angry?

A. I didn't think it was being serious.
B. I thought my post sounded a little bit rude. In one way stating British English as 'proper' English and the other way, it sounds like I am saying that is the only thing Australians and British people have in common.

No need for the attitude mate.

leadbelly

Banned
MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN SO I AM FORCED TO USE A USB MORSE CODE TAPPER TO POST STOP ONE THOUSAND APOLOGIES FOR ANY CONFUSION THIS IS CAUSING FULLSTOP

lol

I didn't think your original post was serious anyway. I wasn't even sure it was aimed at me. Reading back on my post though, I felt it did sound kind of cheeky. I just wanted to say that by 'we have some things in common at least' I wasn't meaning Australians and British people have very few things in common. It was just referring mainly to the timezone differences and that at least we share the same spelling.

You followed up with a sarcastic response though, and it just left me confused.

Nevermind, lets just forget it. :)

leadbelly

Banned
Has anyone seen Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter yet? I'm just way too hyped for that movie for it to be terrible.

I've seen it advertised. I've not read the book though so I don't really know what to expect. Sometimes that means you enjoy the movie more as you have nothing to compare it to.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Me with my 2 month old niece last Saturday:

lE59Zl.jpg

Davedough

I have a splitting headache. :(

There is nothing worse sometimes than a really bad headache.

Nothing worse? Nothing? You sure about that?

I'm guessing having a Candiru from the Amazon river swim up your urethra and lodge itself in your bladder with its spikes might be a little worse.

See, now doesn't your head feel better now?

leadbelly

Banned
Nothing worse? Nothing? You sure about that?

I'm guessing having a Candiru from the Amazon river swim up your urethra and lodge itself in your bladder with its spikes might be a little worse.

See, now doesn't your head feel better now?

lol

No!

I suppose it is slightly better than having barbed-wire wrapped around my head, dipped in sulphuric acid and then gradually squeezed in a vice. Only slightly better though. :/

Me with my 2 month old niece last Saturday:

lE59Zl.jpg

She looks like she has her dukes up ready for a quick bout.

leadbelly

Banned
I've got to go to bed in minute i think. My uncle is coming around tomorrow. I kind of don't want him to though. He is mentally tiring. I don't know anyone who can talk as much as he does.

He just talks and talks and talks and talks about the same bloody subjects. And I'm just thinking, "I've heard this all before". I was watching England play an international football match the once and he talked through the whole damn thing about politics. I never heard the commentator once. lol

I just nod, but everything just goes through one ear and out the other. He catches me out sometimes and asks me questions. :/

Nah, he isn't that bad, but when he goes on about the same thing for 3 hours without taking a break, it is a bit too much.

I would be happy if I never saw that font that's used on all the meme pictures ever again.

Or in fact most meme pictures.

Internet humour is dumb.

Impact bold will never die...I think cavemen used it to chisel lolsabrecats captions on their walls.

I've got to go to bed in minute i think. My uncle is coming around tomorrow. I kind of don't want him to though. He is mentally tiring. I don't know anyone who can talk as much as he does.

He just talks and talks and talks and talks about the same bloody subjects. And I'm just thinking, "I've heard this all before". I was watching England play an international football match the once and he talked through the whole damn thing about politics. I never heard the commentator once. lol

I just nod, but everything just goes through one ear and out the other. He catches me out sometimes and asks me questions. :/

Nah, he isn't that bad, but when he goes on about the same thing for 3 hours without taking a break, it is a bit too much.

I find that the older men get, the more they talk about a bunch of shit no one cares about. I've found my dad continuing talking about his stuff long after I leave the room and eventually come back some time later.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Man I'm glad June is almost over, this month has just been a roller coaster.

Amen, dude. Looking back, it may end up as the darkest month of my adult life. It's nice to be coming on the outside of it, but it's very sobering to realize the lows you've hit and the turmoils you've been through.

Onward and upwards.

14.5 hours until interview. Shitsticks.

Up In the Air is on. Good lord I envy Edgar Wright. Anna Kendrick is cute as fuck. Also Jason Bateman looks weird with a beard.

Also I should avoid rom coms 'cause they just make me slightly upset about how badly I fail with grrls :c

Oh shit it's the cowboy from The Big Lebowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom