• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Hey guys, since you're all so understanding and mature and this is our little corner of the internets, I'm just gonna yell into the abyss real quick, please disregard.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I fully support this action and shall join in --AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHKEJRHF:LEKRJF:LEKRJGLKWJEOFDIJWE:LKFJWE:LKFJGHUUUKLJE:LJKE:LJK!!!!

*Whew*

Pau

I wish I could join in on the screaming but I can hardly open my mouth after getting all my wisdom teeth removed. ;-;

Hey guys, since you're all so understanding and mature and this is our little corner of the internets, I'm just gonna yell into the abyss real quick, please disregard.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

edit: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Garden State was a terrible movie.

Zomba13

I think I should post here more often. Don't really know what to post that wouldn't sound like a livejournal whine fest though lol.

Emitan

473649557.jpg

cat hat!

leadbelly

Banned
absolutely pissed it down earlier. The sort of rain that soaks you through after about 2 seconds. lol

It was also thundering. You only really get that kind of rain in a thunderstorm.

You'll learn it really fast once you know German. You can probably already understand it when you know German, just not speak it yet.

I used to play a text-based browser game called Utopia with a bunch of Dutchies and I could usually come up with a basic understanding of what they wrote with my high school German. German is probably too rusty at this point, alas.

Ezalc

I guess there's going to be a lot of new blood around here eh Real-GAF? Or at least in the other thread, here people can continue to be their usual insane selves, myself included.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I guess there's going to be a lot of new blood around here eh Real-GAF? Or at least in the other thread, here people can continue to be their usual insane selves, myself included.
We'll see. I sort of suspect toward the end of the month a few new
brainwashed
souls to wind up in here with us when they realize how much they love being REAL

dralla

my boss is an idiot. I show up to work today and he's like "what are you doing here, you're supposed to come in later"..he never called me to tell me, so I woke up early for no reason and there's no way I can fall back to sleep :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
my boss is an idiot. I show up to work today and he's like "what are you doing here, you're supposed to come in later"..he never called me to tell me, so I woke up early for no reason and there's no way I can fall back to sleep :(
Duuude that is so frustrating. It's happened to me three times and each was less tolerable than the last. How long until you're actually supposed to go in?

Puddles

Banned
Amen, dude. Looking back, it may end up as the darkest month of my adult life. It's nice to be coming on the outside of it, but it's very sobering to realize the lows you've hit and the turmoils you've been through.

Onward and upwards.

It's probably the worst month I've had since August 2009 (when my second to last girlfriend broke up with me). Onward and upwards is a great mantra, but I don't see how you recover in a post-LeBron James championship world.

On the plus side, my Kings won the Stanley Cup, the PPACA got upheld, and I met a really amazing girl about two weeks ago who I'm 99% sure is into me. Not sure if those things cumulatively make up for the Heat winning a title though. :(

dralla

I'll go in when I feel like it lol I always get treated like shit anyway, he's always giving away my hours to other people because they make less money then me..so, fuck it

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's probably the worst month I've had since August 2009 (when my second to last girlfriend broke up with me). Onward and upwards is a great mantra, but I don't see how you recover in a post-LeBron James championship world.
Oh contrare, I began to believe that I could recover as of June 21st, 2012. ;)

On the plus side, my Kings won the Stanley Cup, the PPACA got upheld, and I met a really amazing girl about two weeks ago who I'm 99% sure is into me.
That is all good stuff I can support.

Not sure if those things cumulatively make up for the Heat winning a title though. :(
FEEL IT

Chuckie

Everybody could simply get away with calling you Martin :p
Except thats not my name.

Let me tell you guys a mindblowing story.
My shortened name is Tijn and people call me Tijntje. However peeps in Indonesia have a hard time with the ij....so they call me Tentje. The pronounciation of the Dutch tj is in Indonesian written with a c.
So while everybody thinks my username is pronounced Tense...its actually closer to Ten-cheh. True story

My shortened name is Tijn and people call me Tijntje. However peeps in Indonesia have a hard time with the ij....so they call me Tentje. The pronounciation of the Dutch tj is in Indonesian written with a c.
So while everybody thinks my username is pronounced Tense...its actually closer to Ten-cheh. True story
Had no idea it's supposed to be Tentje.

My name's Fabian and all you English folks are pronouncing it wrong.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Holy shit

All our puns are invalidated

This is too intense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom