• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's Martijn

The pronounciation of the Dutch tj is in Indonesian written with a c.
So while everybody thinks my username is pronounced Tense...its actually closer to Ten-cheh. True story

Your name is pronounced "Martich'n"?

Now whenever I see you post, I will think "Mortician"

…wait, what's "Real Picture July"? Do I have to change my avatar or something?

Also, hooray, my geodome has started its assembly stage! :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wait. We're having a Real Pic July? As one of the founding members, why wasn't I informed?

<--- Avatar update =)
NO ONE WAS INFORMED

CHAOS IS MY BAILIWICK

man if you look at the first few pages of the original thread, none of us are founding members

love the new pic.

Davedough

NO ONE WAS INFORMED

CHAOS IS MY BAILIWICK

man if you look at the first few pages of the original thread, none of us are founding members

love the new pic.

I have MANY with several different faces at my disposal. My wife often beats me because anytime she tries to take a serious picture with me, we have to take at least 10 shots because I can't not make a face for the camera.

We went on a cruise and I pissed off the photographer because he was trying to take this serious picture of her in her gown and me in my suit with us holding hands, facing each other, and smiling... well, I kept messing up every take until finally he said "Look, if you don't stop, I'm not going to do this."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Haha, Dave pisses off cruise photographers. Somehow this is perfectly logical.

Man, I wish we could have animated GIFs still.

I'm a founding member. :p

vFkzL.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I only came here cause you made a RPJ2 thread and wanted to see how much of a sub-community it really was.

hi.
...so you just walked in and found us coincidentally talking about you on the most recent post? Are you seriously freaked out right now or what?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I heard there was a real-GAF IRC, is this true?
irc.gamecubecafe.com #gafrealpic

There's also a
vastly superior
TinyChat... sometimes we have dance parties. I don't know, I feel like I should check with the powers that be in here about giving that out. Shall we open the gates to the Julian horde, comrades?

Pau

irc.gamecubecafe.com #gafrealpic

There's also a
vastly superior
TinyChat... sometimes we have dance parties. I don't know, I feel like I should check with the powers that be in here about giving that out. Shall we open the gates to the Julian horde, comrades?
Vastly superior? How can that be when you never get on cam Hawkian. ):<

still bitter

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Vastly superior? How can that be when you never get on cam Hawkian. ):<

still bitter
I finally restarted my PC (for the seventh time ever since buying it btw), and it works now. If I don't get on cam next time you see me in there, you have my permission to follow me around singing The Song That Never Ends for as long as you deem appropriate punishment.

Chuckie

So what I'm reading is that there's going to be a shirtless tinychat party tonight?

I hope not.

Anyway.... I kinda lost track on who = who on my facebook... and I mean Gaffers ofcourse. Some are obvious...some I am not sure haha :p

So start using real pics again guys... so I know who you all are.

Why are we suddenly talking about facebook?

Might as well jump on the bandwagon. Look at what I made tonight! :D.

It's going to be really fun to climb on with a bunch of people later today (tomorrow for you West Coasters). And it'll be an amazing boon when camping. I'm going to make a glitter-tarp for it and spread the joy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom