• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezalc

Had a Mario Party marathon (1,2,3) with two friends. Unfortunately there were supposed to be four of us but one bailed for family reasons. So we set the CPU to be Donkey Kong and then we got throughly thrashed by the asshole so much so that in the last game we had to collectively cheat in order to barely win against him. Fuckin' Donkey Kong. It was amazing.

Playing 999. Want to know how to get different endings cause I don't want to repeat endings. Don't want to know how to get different endings cause it feels like cheating.

Halp :c

Zomba13

Congrats!

What is your special cup btw? Show us.

jI8c7.jpg

Club Nintendo reward thingy. Surprised by the weight. I imagined it just being cheapy hollow plastic.

Ezalc

Well you'll have to make do with a Zomba party right now!

Happy Birthday to meeeee~

Happy Birthday!

Lissar parties are the best parties.

:|

And to make things creepy. On the topic of Lissar, I had a dream about GAF but the only thing I remember is that it was a thread about ignore lists and Lissar posted hers and I was on it. Let's see if it's true D:.

EDIT: That cup is awesome.

Davedough

It's official. I hate my 5-speed. Never thought I'd say it, but I want to trade my car in for something with an automatic transmission. DC area traffic will do that to you.

Ezalc

I don't care for you >:c

*stuck at work with no work*

I asked my project manager for something, she said she'd find something.

She then went home after 20 minutes :C

Iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

I'm basically working as customer support. There are no e-mails or any calls right now. I have nothing to do besides surf gaf and go on facebook. I wish I could listen to music but I don't have any speakers or headphones :C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom