• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emitan

Boo. I'd make you dance if you came out with me ^_^

Not necessarily, if you have a partner then dancing is just for the two of you. Who cares what other people think? As long as you have your partner and you're having fun, anybody who thinks less of you for not being some super awesome dancer should fuck off.
it doesn't matter who I'm with. I can't handle all the people ._.

I'm a weirdo

I'm currently having a conversation with my best friend that I didn't really expect to ever have.

It's very private, but let's just say that it made me incapable of concentrating on work for at least an hour.

I also feel like I went quite red at one point.

Yeeah.

Best friend whom you snogged?

If you went red you still have some blood left in your face, then. Good sign.
I wouldn't say that, 'cause it was literally half a second and I hate that word, but yeah.

Hopefully seeing her this weekend. There are going to be some...interesting conversations if I do.

And just so you know what started all this, seeing absinthe when in a shitty self-destructive mood doesn't end well.

Not that the current state of affairs is bad, in fact I think I might have more of a footing than I had before. However...dignity. Yeah, that took a fairly large hit >_>

Davedough

I wouldn't say that, 'cause it was literally half a second and I hate that word, but yeah.

Hopefully seeing her this weekend. There are going to be some...interesting conversations if I do.

And just so you know what started all this, seeing absinthe when in a shitty self-destructive mood doesn't end well.

Not that the current state of affairs is bad, in fact I think I might have more of a footing than I had before. However...dignity. Yeah, that took a fairly large hit >_>

I need to find my Batman decoder ring to translate everything that has been said here.

You are being very sneaky and mysterious sounding. All I got from that was face red, absinthe, not bad - good footing, no dignity.
Oh. Well.

...yes.

I'll probably slowly divulge information. Maybe.

Maybe, when I get proper internet, if you're all on TinyChat at a decent time, I'll go through what happened >_>

I'm having enough trouble with the text conversation as it is. I mean, it's a lot of stuff about me actually being a...sexual being. As opposed to the somewhat unsexual image that has existed of me for quite a while.

...yeah.

Emitan

i can't understand anything being said

Here's a picture of a comically tiny hat instead

The+Blaine+Hair+Clip.jpg

Davedough

Does she come with the hat?

Only if you turn her on.

I don't understand :c

What needs translating?

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Movie quote ^^^ in case you didn't know. Not actually calling you out =)

leadbelly

Banned
You are being very sneaky and mysterious sounding. All I got from that was face red, absinthe, not bad - good footing, no dignity.

Yeah. All I got from it was this:

I have deciphered the message. Read just the highlighted parts and ignore the rest.

Don't do it RobotNinjaHornets!

Well, if he is vague enough, we can say 'cheer up, we've all been there', even if we only know on which continent 'there' resides.

I'll probably slowly divulge information. Maybe.

Maybe, when I get proper internet, if you're all on TinyChat at a decent time, I'll go through what happened

Cheer up, we've all been there! Also, you don't need proper internet for IRC.

Chuckie

He got drunk with his best friend and to their surprise they kissed for a moment.
When they'll meet again next weekend they'll probably discuss what happened.
The kiss has taught him that he might have a chance to move things beyond the friendship.

Am I close?

dralla

I thought my hair looked pretty sweet here.
jEUeoIsKdkP7C.jpg

Later I'm gonna go to Walmart and buy some shorts, what an exciting day. I also need lunch, hmm

Ezalc

I thought my hair looked pretty sweet here.
http://i.minus.com/jEUeoIsKdkP7C.jpg[IMG]

Later I'm gonna go to Walmart and buy some shorts, what an exciting day. I also need lunch, hmm[/QUOTE]

Can't see much of your hair in that photo, but speaking of lunch! I just came back from a cafe where I ate a three cheese crepe and then got a grape popsicle. It was so tasty!

dralla

yea, I kinda messed it up, but it did look good! so I got back from walmart, spent way too much on junk I didn't need, like this...

jbnes8Az5ERt7t.jpg

I have not worn a hat since..middle school-ish, it's weird

Ezalc

I'm a member again! I have gone through the hell of potentially perpetual junior-dom and somehow survived it! This calls for a celebration.

dralla

I love these, had to buy a small case! only like 20 bucks, really good deal. delicious and healthy..mix them with some coconut milk and you got a healthy cinnamon toast crunch!

ibqKvnM14ktxeN.jpg

also, my right mouse button stopped working, it really sucks, you don't realize how much you use it till it's gone :(

my amazon prime automatically renewed too, I forgot about it. luckily it only cost me $40/year because I signed up as an amazon student way back in the day. it's also a great service

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hey guys

the way alanis morrisette giggles after she says "then meeting his beautiful wife" in "Ironic" totally slays me.

leadbelly

Banned
I want to try Windows 8, but that "Metro now not called Metro" interface just seems silly.

Well for a normal desktop computer with a mouse it isn't exactly ideal. The worst thing about Windows 8 is the way it is split between the metro interface and the desktop interface. It is confusing and clunky. It would be fine if there was an option to completely remove metro and just have a normal start menu like windows 7. The desktop mode is more like an app within metro. lol

murder him

No, sleep your way up the corporate ladder!

Edit: Anybody here good with planting bushes and trees? I'm trying to work out good food-bearing (non-veggie, as I already have a garden) plants to put in my yard that can thrive decently in Zone 7 and are (A) no taller than 25', and (B) happy in the shade and no taller than 15'.

Edit 2: I'm planning on dwarf almond in the shade, dwarf walnut and apple and fig in the sun, and a few berry bushes (goose-, straw- and currants to start) for a semi-shade area.

Davedough

No, sleep your way up the corporate ladder!

Edit: Anybody here good with planting bushes and trees? I'm trying to work out good food-bearing (non-veggie, as I already have a garden) plants to put in my yard that can thrive decently in Zone 7 and are (A) no taller than 25', and (B) happy in the shade and no taller than 15'.

Edit 2: I'm planning on dwarf almond in the shade, dwarf walnut and apple and fig in the sun, and a few berry bushes (goose-, straw- and currants to start) for a semi-shade area.

Asian Pear or Royal Ann Cherry tree would meet those requirements nicely and bear fruit within 2 years. Keep in mind though, in order for a cherry to produce, it needs to have another cherry tree nearby. Also, with Zone 7, your options are pretty wide open. Peach, pear, walnut, apple, cherry... you could go nuts... but as far as partial sun, I'd stick with the two I suggested. Maybe get a bing cherry and a royal ann for some variety and cross pollination.

Asian Pear or Royal Ann Cherry tree would meet those requirements nicely and bear fruit within 2 years. Keep in mind though, in order for a cherry to produce, it needs to have another cherry tree nearby. Also, with Zone 7, your options are pretty wide open. Peach, pear, walnut, apple, cherry... you could go nuts... but as far as partial sun, I'd stick with the two I suggested. Maybe get a bing cherry and a royal ann for some variety and cross pollination.

Ooooh, I have to go through all my plant selections and check them to see which requires cross pollination! This is important to keep in mind, thank you.

Also, I actually have a pear tree to start with, a big one. It's a reason why I started looking into other food-bearing plants. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom