• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
lolol. I had a yank come in to work yesterday and try to order all these American soft drinks. "Can I have a root beer?" "sorry..." "Oh okay, then I'll just have a doctor pepper" "um...".
He should have known that ya'll only drink Vegemite milkshakes over there.

Puddles

Banned
In the previous three nights, I've slept 3 hours, 4 hours, and 3 hours. Tonight I went to bed around 11pm, and I didn't have to be up until 8 or 9. Woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. I am completely exhausted, but my mind won't shut off. This is some horseshit. It's 4:16am right now.

Puddles

Banned
There was an absolutely torrential downpour last night. First heavy storm of the rainy season. It came on with little warning. I went out to a restaurant in the evening, and the sky was clear. 30 minutes later, it was coming down like hail.

I waited for a respite in the rain, and when it came, I got on my motorbike and made a dash for home. But the gap in the rain wasn't long enough, and it started coming down even harder about halfway into the ride. The streets were mostly dark, and they soon began to flood, making it impossible to see the potholes. I had to ride pretty much down the center of the road, and it felt like I was making the final Warthog run in Halo.

Now there is a chorus of frogs ribbetting outside. I have never heard so many goddamn frogs in my life. This is probably why I can't sleep.

Also, Coke > Pepsi.

Puddles

Banned
Actually, the motorbike ride was pretty fun. Once I was as soaked as could be, I started to enjoy it, and it was like a videogame.

Not being able to get back to sleep sucks though. I was supposed to sleep for 10 hours straight, dammit. :(

Puddles

Banned
I've pretty much completely eliminated soda from my life. But if I've got a bottle of rum to make cocktails with, I'm not mixing it with Pepsi.

This on the Kentucky tourism page
dan_w_browniegoat.jpg

Tells you everything.

Also, KFC is awesome drunk food, sober not so much.
I prefer El Pollo Loco for my chicken fix.

ZeroRay

I hear Kentuckians hate it if you pronounce their state as Ken-Turkey.

Also, obligatory Popeyes > KFC. I bet they don't have dat spicy chicken in Australia.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I hear Kentuckians hate it if you pronounce their state as Ken-Turkey.

Also, obligatory Popeyes > KFC. I bet they don't have dat spicy chicken in Australia.

We have hot n spicy chicken at kfc. Don't know how good it is though. And is nando's considered spicy?

No internet is really lame.
Got about 2 more weeks of primitive living before I can join the rest of civilization.

At least I'm getting stuff done in-between finishing books I've been meaning to read for some time.

I've been meaning to ask. Why do random people have "k" across their avatars?

Because fuck the Killers
Got about 2 more weeks of primitive living before I can join the rest of civilization.

At least I'm getting stuff done in-between finishing books I've been meaning to read for some time.
I have until the end of the month. I was supposed to have it now but Virgin are retarded and apparently need to send someone round to do something to the internet which was there two months ago and got cancelled. And apparently they're very busy.

Puddles

Banned

I would be so much more productive with no internet for awhile.

Ezalc

Try 9 months without real internet, then you can talk to me about all these internet companies' bullshit. 9 months which is still going strong btw, fuck all those assholes.

ZeroRay

I thought the K was posters showing their appreciation for the Special K cereal initially. >_>

We have hot n spicy chicken at kfc. Don't know how good it is though. And is nando's considered spicy?

Never tried Nando's. (Wikipedia makes it good really good!)

But the rule of thumb in American fast food chicken is, if it ain't Cajun spicy, it ain't nothing.

Pau

Maybe they all love wearing Kangol hats? That's pretty stylish of Pau. If Sam Jackson had a GAF account he would totally put a K in his avy.
I had to google what a Kangol hat is. Highly doubt I could pull it off. Although I do love my silly hats.

ZeroRay

A Kangol hat is not silly.

As someone who predominately wears one as a form of headgear, I can definitely say it is the epitome of cool.

a5kVXl.jpg

Oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom