• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So RPGaf, I'm having a bit of a "what do I wanna do" crisis. I've been aiming for my Journalism major for a while (had to stop for a while due to $$ woes). Now I'm not even sure if it's what I wanna do anymore. My foolish dream of being a voice actor keeps popping into my head more often. I don't even know if I should try and go for it or not.

Kccitystar

So RPGaf, I'm having a bit of a "what do I wanna do" crisis. I've been aiming for my Journalism major for a while (had to stop for a while due to $$ woes). Now I'm not even sure if it's what I wanna do anymore. My foolish dream of being a voice actor keeps popping into my head more often. I don't even know if I should try and go for it or not.

I've never heard you talk o_O

marrec

Banned
Even though I have all the Disgaea games (except the recent one) I've been waiting on that mythical time when I have more free time than sense D: They seem so funny though...

I have only played the PSP ones and ZHP, but I love the world they've built. ZHP especially is awesome.

Hmm, I could play that. Though if I did I'd have to get through all the Rapunzel levels first *save and reload cheater*

Even though I have all the Disgaea games (except the recent one) I've been waiting on that mythical time when I have more free time than sense D: They seem so funny though...
I played the Rapunzel game once

You don't really miss anything by not doing it

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm adding you to my multitap Lissar, though my backloggery is drastically out of date. I've been meaning to get back to it.

Yaaaay :D I really need to update mine too.

Oh, this is where the thread went!

Yes! Welcome (back) :D

FolkSoul is Folklore in the US right? If so then play that.

I think I talked about this before here, but the motion controls in the game drive me mad :x I really want to try finishing it someday though.

I played the Rapunzel game once

You don't really miss anything by not doing it

I actually find it's good practice for the main event.

I'm also an obsessive puzzler and want to do everything.

Just had dinner:

Roasted beets and red onion marinated in vincotto and olive oil, topped with crème fraîche
Blood orange sprinkled with crushed red pepper and olive oil, topped with Sicilian anchovies
Porchetta di testa (i.e. thinly sliced pig face) on a bed of arugula
Rare lamb skewers with freshly squeezed lemon
Neapolitan pizza with shaved bottarga, grana, chives, parsley, and a runny egg
A boozy masala custard
A dense, buttery slice of almond cake with macerated cherries and powdered sugar
Too much wine (in this case, a very pleasant Syrah)

I think I'm dying now.

Yeah. Get on RP TC, Beef! How can I evaluate you as a VA if I haven't heard you (I'm serious here)? Do you speak any other languages? Spanish? French? (<--these help, too)

You're interviewing on Tinychat, H Pro?

No, but if he wants to work as a VA I could at least give him pointers/recommend a studio (if I knew his voice). I've been the producer on several of our games, so I go to recording fairly often (I've been in the box too).

*puts on best clothes*

Haha.

*takes off all clothes*

Hahahahaha.

I don't speak any other languages. And now I'm getting stage fright. .___.
I'll hop in a little later, I've got things to do right now.

Do employers appreciate that?

Well, if I'm on at all tonight it'll be much later. I'm the office 'til 7 or so as it is. Don't be scared. As a VA you have to put yourself out there constantly, so fright can't enter into it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'm currently in my own private hell. Aka. Walmart

Wally Wally Wally Wally Wally World

Are you going to buy a hammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammerhammer?

... oh god, what has TinyGAF turned me into?

Puddles

Banned
The last game I completely abandoned after putting a decent amount of time into it was Dragon Age.

I just lost interest.

I kind of thought you did! That's why I was happy when I saw the ad.

It's a game I'm looking forward to, it would be so awesome if I knew one of the people who worked on it :3

Oh man, that would be so cool. Oh gosh, now I'm all nervous. Quick, someone post that "oh gosh" picture!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Got some Zaya Rum, anybody had it?

Also, I got a newfound sense of purpose. Time to dash it upon the rocks with enjoyable liquor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom