• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
image.php

"Awwww... come at me bro, if you want"

The lack of that kind of linearity is the most dominant reason why I think Resident Evil 5 is garbage but I think Resident Evil 4
: Wii Edition
is a really great game.
Well, yeah. My complaint comes when it's just used as filler. I don't like playing RPG's much anymore. I need to get Bastion though, missed out on the Steam sale.

I'm still on my first playthrough of Mass Effect.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Bastion's not even close to an RPG...

It is, however, fantastic. Maybe I'll play that :-x

It's got... levels. Kind of. :O And a variety of weapons... okay, it's more like Zelda minus the exploration.

Mostly I like the visual style, music, and narrator.

Ryaaan14

Banned
RP Tinychat playing lame music all day while Ryan and Kisaya chat with everyone to be nice.

Ryan and Kisaya play 2 songs they like, everyone leaves.

Awesome stuff.

Chuckie

Morning FP-Gaf!

Well I think my work is done here, the PM's have dried up so I am guessing everybody who wants an 'I made an art!' avatar has one :D

Davedough

Oh, I missed a backlog conversation. Mine is atrocious. I still have PC games I bought the Steam Holiday Sale 2 years ago that I haven't even played yet. I'm bad about backlog when a new game grabs my attention.

Without looking, on PC I've got some biggies:

Skyrim, I'm 124 hours in and haven't gotten halfway through the main questline.

Deus Ex. I like it, I really do, but something about that game cant hold my attention. I think its because i"m still too early in the game to really know how to play him like a bad ass. It seems like most often than not, I'm trying to figure my way out of some oh shit situation.

Witcher 1. I've played about 3 hours. I dont like the combat system at all. It doesn't come off as intuitive.

Bunch of others.

On PS3, I've been pretty good about beating those. Thats generally the system that I buy for if I'm really looking forward to a game, unless its better on PC.

360 was the first of my current systems. I've got massively old games that I still haven't played for all that long at all. I still have no idea what Dead Space really looks like.... I still haven't beaten Bioshock 1. Mass Effect 2 is stalled right before the final battle because I dont want anyone to die.

noah111

Still Alive
RP Tinychat playing lame music all day while Ryan and Kisaya chat with everyone to be nice.

Ryan and Kisaya play 2 songs they like, everyone leaves.

Awesome stuff.
lol, to be fair, the four people that were on cam jumped off like fifteen minutes before y'all jumped on. :p you shaking your ass was probably the last straw, hahahaa.

plus, i thought you'd be happy to be alone together, wut

ps.

RawPower

Banned
As of late, I've been trying to catch up with the SNES games I missed out on. I never owned one back in the day, so I missed quite a bit, haha.

Davedough

As of late, I've been trying to catch up with the SNES games I missed out on. I never owned one back in the day, so I missed quite a bit, haha.

I still have the original NES my parents bought me and my original SNES, with all the games I owned at the time and they all work =). I dont ever bring it out anymore because I just load them up on my PC and play them on the big screen

Davedough

Tence... did you see the Tence-drawings comics that were coming out about 5 (100 posts per page) pages back? Nothing really ever came of it but there were some funny submissions using all your images =)

Chuckie

Tence... did you see the Tence-drawings comics that were coming out about 5 (100 posts per page) pages back? Nothing really ever came of it but there were some funny submissions using all your images =)

Yeah I saw them, they were awesome. I wish people made more. Not to see my drawings, but because they were damn funny :D

I liked the one with the bleeding nose guy.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

I have some SNES games I need to play. Particularly SMT I and II. I've got them sitting on the shelf, but my converter for Super Famicom to SNES died :<

RawPower

Banned
I have some SNES games I need to play. Particularly SMT I and II. I've got them sitting on the shelf, but my converter for Super Famicom to SNES died :<

Many of the games I need to play are Japanese only too.

Violinist of Hameln
Do-Re-Mi
Secret of Mana 2
Tales of Phantasia
Terranigma (came out in EU/AUS)
Ganbare Goemon 2, 3, 4
etc

I have a lot of catching up to do. -_-

Davedough

I couldn't play Vanquish well enough to make the sliding feel like I was actually good at the game. I sold it before I finished it. It was one of the last games I got when I was still reviewing games.

Ryaaan14

Banned
lol, to be fair, the four people that were on cam jumped off like fifteen minutes before y'all jumped on. :p you shaking your ass was probably the last straw, hahahaa.

plus, i thought you'd be happy to be alone together, wut

ps.

Faaaaiiiiiir enough. :_P

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Many of the games I need to play are Japanese only too.

Violinist of Hameln
Do-Re-Mi
Secret of Mana 2
Tales of Phantasia
Terranigma (came out in EU/AUS)
Ganbare Goemon 2, 3, 4
etc

I have a lot of catching up to do. -_-

I think the only other ones I have are Breath of Fire I and II (in English.) Which I have played extensively, but never completed.

Also my boyfriend wants me to play Secret of Evermore, but I don't have that D:

I think the only other ones I have are Breath of Fire I and II (in English.) Which I have played extensively, but never completed.

Also my boyfriend wants me to play Secret of Evermore, but I don't have that D:

Secret of Evermore is not as good as Secret of Mana.

Chuckie

Yeah this isn't even debatable

I would never make someone play SoE if their favorite game is SoM

That seems like a cruel joke

I remember playing Secret of Mana with my brother, on the SNES if I recall correctly.
We never finished it though, stuck in the last level/world.

But God I loved that game so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom