• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
It was, it was brutal. Although I also like the Hercules fight, especially the hardcore end..made me crinch.

I was disappointed because Hades wasn't a mountainous monstrosity like Poseidon was. But the Hades fight was 10 times as pissed off and frantic as the former. Hercules was awesome too.

Davedough

My appointment with a homeopathist was at once completely outrageous and hysterical. I mean, the end result was amusing - he recommended I treat my condition with "tiger blood" and gave me a small vial of sugar pills - but I forked over considerable cash for the appointment and I felt like I gave excessively personal information to a total wackjob.

It worked for Charlie Sheen.

.la1n

It was, it was brutal. Although I also like the Hercules fight, especially the hardcore end..made me crinch.

Hercules was my favorite.

Ancient game where you're a couple of dots and you move around eating other dots, making your dot grow longer by one segment. Crash into the wall or yourself and you lose.

I remember being excited when I found out it was on my cellular phone back in the late 90s

Lissar

Reluctant Member
My appointment with a homeopathist was at once completely outrageous and hysterical. I mean, the end result was amusing - he recommended I treat my condition with "tiger blood" and gave me a small vial of sugar pills - but I forked over considerable cash for the appointment and I felt like I gave excessively personal information to a total wackjob.

Homeopathy freaks me out D:

"Here, have some water. The more water we add, the stronger it is!"

I had to (half) make Snake for one of my first year bits of coursework.

I had this weird bug where every time the snake turned, part of it would fall off.

I'm great at getting really bizarre bugs apparently.

.la1n

I had this weird bug where every time the snake turned, part of it would fall off.

Then you are just the person for the job of creating the RP GAF video game.

Davedough

Like this?

Fp5xb.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member

We should get you to make our RPGAF game.

Maybe bits of us will fall off :D

Then you are just the person for the job of creating the RP GAF video game.

I see we're all in agreement here.

.la1n

It'd be difficult creating an RPG with a 25+ person party. I dont think anyone would want to settle with just being an NPC.

I am okay with being an NPC. I want to be repeated throughout the adventure, like the merchant from RE4. Just popping up out of nowhere. I would narrate but dat southern accent -_-

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It'd be difficult creating an RPG with a 25+ person party. I dont think anyone would want to settle with just being an NPC.

It worked for Chrono Cross D:

Or it could be a Suikoden type thing. Some people fight and some people help out around the castle.

I, for one, am not much of a fighter.

Davedough

It worked for Chrono Cross D:

Or it could be a Suikoden type thing. Some people fight and some people help out around the castle.

I, for one, am not much of a fighter.

You could be the person who trains the mages in their arts. The all knowing scholar that bestows centuries of studies from ancient tomes who imparts her wisdom upon the heroes of the world; Gaflantis.

Ashes

Banned
I played Snake to death on my Nokia 3330

I think I played it to death on one of the nokia phones in that range. I use to have so much trouble getting to 1000, then one day it clicked, and the highest I got ever, *after this* was around 5000. I think.

Edit: Why does youtube snake not work? grrr.... I have a mind to take forks and torches to Google headquarters. Anyone know where they sell medievil pitchforks and toches?

Davedough

I think I played it to death on one of the nokia phones in that range. I use to have so much trouble getting to 1000, then one day it clicked, and the highest I got ever, *after this* was around 5000. I think.

Edit: Why does youtube snake not work? grrr....

I got good at it when I realized that its not timed and I dont have to chase down the dots immediately, I can wave around the board and plan my strategy for grabbing it while giving myself room to move for wherever the next one pops up.

Davedough

I enjoy the prospect of being an anti-hero very much.

You can be the plot twist in our game. You're the hero we thought we deserved, but you sold us out to meet your own needs and now we have to hunt you down. You're our motivation for fighting because if you ever obtain the Secret of Meme, you'll destroy the world as we know it.

RawPower

Banned
My professor is currently taking music requests during our break, you think Hammer would be appropriate? :x

Like MC Hammer?

You can be the plot twist in our game. You're the hero we thought we deserved, but you sold us out to meet your own needs and now we have to hunt you down. You're our motivation for fighting because if you ever obtain the Secret of Meme, you'll destroy the world as we know it.

That's not really what an anti-hero is. It is a hero, but with flaws. I'm a good guy, but with plenty of flaws.

Acid08

Banned
Thanks for quoting it.

And why aren't you using my avatar?!!!

And why doesn't Ashes have one?!!!
I said! Need a couple weeks back with my regular avy, yours will be used soon :)

Also I'm going to quote that bug onto the next page, this is gonna be fun ;)

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You people and your 100ppp.

50ppp is the way to go!

I just really don't care all that much, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom