• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davedough

I like to assume that RP-GAF gets laid and watches videos of puppies then eats incredibly decadent food while remaining impossibly thin on a daily basis. This is the standard that I aspire to.

edit: The getting laid and the watching of puppies is not something that I envision happening simultaneously, mind.

I'm married and a cat person so, I can only really check one of those boxes. Can you guess which one?

Wow, he's a giant :)

edit: apparently Dave is too

6'3" 220lbs of man meat.

Davedough

I can only assume that it's the impossibly thin one. Perhaps you should get checked out for tapeworm.

So, did you flip over to the kitty halftime show of the puppy bowl?

lol... no. Not after posting that I'm 220lbs.... cant exactly check that one.

And no, I muted Madonna and went to the kitchen to prepare the grilled salmon and saffron rice we had for dinner last night.

I like to assume that RP-GAF gets laid and watches videos of puppies then eats incredibly decadent food while remaining impossibly thin on a daily basis. This is the standard that I aspire to.

edit: The getting laid and the watching of puppies is not something that I envision happening simultaneously, mind.

Thank you. Just people responding makes me feel a bit better. One of the people at work also helped me along a bit by discussing politics in a manner that was in-depth and insightful, which is rather rare in my experience.

It's a standard we all aspire to, but rarely meet. ;) And, any time. We are here to help you blow off steam and do silly things. Is that not the RP promise?

Wow, he's a giant :)

edit: apparently Dave is too

You are all giants compared to me, even in boots apparently. Except for Devo. I can look her in the eye. O_O

I'm married and a cat person so, I can only really check one of those boxes. Can you guess which one?

6'3" 220lbs of man meat.

:O What's the weather like up there?

I can carry Dave, no prob

I was able to carry Clear for a bit!

:) I'm sure a Gaf meet up will come your way soon. Where's your home base again?

Halifax, Canada. Here's a helpful video.

There's one other GAFfer I know about here.

And, yes, I think heels are the way to go for your partner.

I meant that the guy at work needs heels to hit his claimed 5'4".

My partner is really more of a sneakers girl. She wore heels three times in the last year which is some sort of record. I've long given up hope she's going to grow a few more inches (three weeks shy of her 30th).

I mostly don't get kinks in my neck from kissing her anymore (I'm 5'11.5 like Clearcell).

There is nothing wrong with that, sometimes people need a little visual stimulation.

.la1n

If la1n gets me a ticket to E3, I'll pick you up and show you what it looks like to view the world as I do. =P

I would like to view the world as you do as well.

There is also a something in August going on in Chicago if I remember correctly. Would have to speak to Delio or Kitchen about that.

Davedough

There is also a something in August going on in Chicago if I remember correctly. Would have to speak to Delio or Kitchen about that.
Get me into the show and I will carry you around to each exhibit personally

Too lazy to do a better shop

qOS4c.jpg

Yep, Delio is coming out in August, as well as a bunch of other Gaffers. The week of Lollapalooza is what we're aiming for, also gonna do Lolla. I met up with Sai-Kun last year for all 3 days of Lollapalooza and it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom