• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddles

Banned
I think I pulled something in my upper shoulder/lower neck while doing a set of burpees. No bueno. I must be getting old.

My partner is a chubby italian (?) guy with a three day beard

It's great because there's bad writing, but I'm interpreting the bad writing as Jill just being totally tired of his shit

So he'll make jokes, but since the writing never focuses on the incidental dialogue and moves on immediately, Jill will just ignore him and start talking about the next objective.

.la1n

My partner is a chubby italian (?) guy with a three day beard

It's great because there's bad writing, but I'm interpreting the bad writing as Jill just being totally tired of his shit

So he'll make jokes, but since the writing never focuses on the incidental dialogue and moves on immediately, Jill will just ignore him and start talking about the next objective.

Sounds like my buddy Steve

No. Watch Episodes 1 - 3. The best ones.

I have said it before but I will say it again, you are a special kind of evil.

WOOOO EPISODE 1 IN 3D, WHO'S STOKED!!!!!!

I HATE YOU GEORGE LUCAS!

I don't give a shit what he does to the prequels

"Nooooo" in Return of the Jedi was too far

Though I was thinking of editing together a bunch of Soul Calibur IV videos with Vader where I insert the "Nooooo" clip in a compilation of him ringing people out but then I'd have to buy the Vader DLC and that's too much for a joke.

Davedough

WOOOO EPISODE 1 IN 3D, WHO'S STOKED!!!!!!

I HATE YOU GEORGE LUCAS!

I still dont own a single Star Wars recording, be it DVD or otherwise. I'm going to wait for the Penultimate edition after George Lucas dies and its got a Purple-Ray collection of every forgotten scene, every added feature and Hayden Christenson's face is superimposed on every character in the entire movie.... in 4D.

.la1n

I still dont own a single Star Wars recording, be it DVD or otherwise. I'm going to wait for the Penultimate edition after George Lucas dies and its got a Purple-Ray collection of every forgotten scene, every added feature and Hayden Christenson's face is superimposed on every character in the entire movie.... in 4D.

I think my mind just exploded.

Nevermind it was just a molotov.

Acid08

Banned

You just filled me with unfathomable rage.

You just filled me with unfathomable rage.

What does this do for you

XWyXw.png

jasonng

Even I can't troll as well as you just did.

I have no reason to live anymore.

AcridMeat

Banned
hahaha

I remember a summer school science class where the teacher passed out owl pellets for us to open up and dissect. Specially-ordered owl poop for us to dig through and take notes on. WTF

We dissected owl pellets too. What's your prob man, IT WAS COOL SHUT UP

ARHGHHG I STILL HAVE 4 HOURS LEFT ON THIS FUCKING CAMPUS

I came so dangerously close to slamming my head against my desk last class from nodding off.

I agree with this thread's assertion that somebody should do a fan edit of the prequel trilogy that replaces Jar Jar Binks with Sonic and the Gungans with all his shitty friends.

I was indoctrinated in to it as a kid.

If I watched it today, it probably wouldn't do much for me. But that's not the way things shook out, so I'm sort of unrepentant about liking it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh good, now that someone else has admitted it, I don't care for Star Wars either :O

It's not like I hate it exactly. It's not that. It's just every time I try to watch a movie I get bored (yes, even the originals.)

You see, my dad hates the movies, and so we NEVER watched them when I was growing up. I'm sure if I had, I'd love them too.

Instead we watched Star Trek, so I DID get into that series. Not that I think one is better than the other (don't want to start a ST vs. SW debate here.) It's just not what I ended up growing up with.

Oh good, now that someone else has admitted it, I don't care for Star Wars either :O

It's not like I hate it exactly. It's not that. It's just every time I try to watch a movie I get bored (yes, even the originals.)

You see, my dad hates the movies, and so we NEVER watched them when I was growing up. I'm sure if I had, I'd love them too.

Instead we watched Star Trek, so I DID get into that series. Not that I think one is better than the other (don't want to start a ST vs. SW debate here.) It's just not what I ended up growing up with.

I never really got in to Star Trek, but I admittedly never tried.

I thought the J.J. Abrams movie was alright.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I never really got in to Star Trek, but I admittedly never tried.

I thought the J.J. Abrams movie was alright.

Well, of all the series I love The Next Generation the best. Although admittedly, if you ever watched anything from the first few seasons you might be disappointed. I rewatched the entire first season, and yeah... it was pretty bad.

Also, if you dislike things like massive continuity errors, then you might not enjoy it ._. drives me nuts.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well, of all the series I love The Next Generation the best. Although admittedly, if you ever watched anything from the first few seasons you might be disappointed. I rewatched the entire first season, and yeah... it was pretty bad.

Also, if you dislike things like massive continuity errors, then you might not enjoy it ._. drives me nuts.
The best episodes of The Next Generation are absolute platinum.

Resident Evil is a lot more interesting if you view it through the assumption that Chris Redfield is mentally handicapped. Then it becomes like this weird mix of Alien, a Michael Bay Transformers movie, and Forest Gump

Obviously you're going to wear gray and green camo to the top of a snowy mountain, OF COURSE that makes sense, Chris.

Good job knifing that box, I knew you could do it!

A boulder's coming, quick get out of the--or you could just punch it, whatever works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom