• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Acid08

Banned
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I don't know man.

Alien 3 was somewhat interesting. Even if the beginning totally invalidated everything in Aliens.

EVOL 100%

I liked them both, but the compositing in 3 is so awful it is hard to watch.

Prometheus was a mess, but one that was beautiful to look at.

I loved Prometheus when I was watching it but when I was walking out of the theater I started to realize how fucking dumb everything is and I started to hate it.

But yeah, it was good eye candy. First time I really felt that watching in 3D was worth it.

dralla

well, that came quick. amazon prime <3

jsGzzytkjwL4Q.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Still off cigarettes, this is the longest I've successfully quit. I had a bad moment earlier today when I got out of therapy, was feeling really raw and emotional and the cravings were killing me. Got through it and here I am!

Move into my new place tomorrow, nervous and excited.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Still off cigarettes, this is the longest I've successfully quit. I had a bad moment earlier today when I got out of therapy, was feeling really raw and emotional and the cravings were killing me. Got through it and here I am!

Move into my new place tomorrow, nervous and excited.
How long have you lasted so far?

And yay for the new place!

dralla

played some kirbys epic yarn and boy and his blob, kirby is just boring. Not to mention using the Wiimote sideways sucks ass and no classic controller support. Blob on the other hand, is great. Really like the look and music, the levels are short and sweet, good for bit sized sessions.

zon

brofist. Though I like Tool better, just because Danny Carey.

Also, Idris Elba is one handsome mothefucker.

I don't know, Tool just has never grabbed me like APC does with their songs. APC just has a peaceful beauty in their songs to me that nothing else comes close to. They need to make more albums!

leadbelly

Banned
So that's actually a safety message from Metro. It's funny because the really cute animations and the song itself kind of makes me feel like death is a happy and joyous occasion. I kind of feel like I want to die in a dumb way now. lol

So that's actually a safety message from Metro. It's funny because the really cute animations and the song itself kind of makes me feel like death is a happy and joyous occasion. I kind of feel like I want to die in a dumb way now. lol

I hadn't gotten to the end when I posted it ><

leadbelly

Banned
Well, that was surprisingly macabre.

5 decapitations?

It's pretty macabre when you think about it, but the way it is presented makes it seem kind of fun and cute. I think what kids will get from it is death is more like having jelly & ice cream at a party. :p

I hadn't gotten to the end when I posted it ><

Yeah. At no point did I think I was watching a safety message. I thought it was just a cute song making light of death.

Davedough

SHAN! Do you realize what you've done!? Once GAF gets word that there's bikini shots of you out there, there will be a mass exodus to Australia. I'd suggest your friend untag you with a quickness or the stalking will be monumental.

Chuckie

Today was a good day. I logged into Facebook this morning and there were Shan Bikini pics everywhere.

But seriously, you look great Shan... I do wonder....do you only have Asian friends?

leadbelly

Banned
I logged into my imaginary Facebook page and saw
a fat hairy man in a bikini sucking a lollipop. What... noooooooooo! Mind! Why do you do this to me? Why does my neural network function in such strange ways?

You ready for a RealGAF GAFCast?

I'm ready!!!

But you're so gorgeous ;~;

thank you Billie ;.; you are too kind.

Today was a good day. I logged into Facebook this morning and there were Shan Bikini pics everywhere.

But seriously, you look great Shan... I do wonder....do you only have Asian friends?

lol, nah. well, my friends at uni are mostly Asian (it happens with the Japanese club I suppose), and a couple of them are really into photography. Thus the spamming of pictures every so often (Sorry about that :p ). My high school friends just don't take that many pictures.

Top Bottom