• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Lissar

Reluctant Member
No cookies.

This is the correct answer.

I pic this strict look.... reminds me of Quistis :p

ff8_quistis05.jpg

I will also accept this. *whips*

ARGH, I hate my brain. I was at a gig earlier and was exhausted so I left early. Then I tried to sleep for a couple of hours and failed, so I got up and now I'm completely awake. WHAT THE FUCK.

Ezalc

ARGH, I hate my brain. I was at a gig earlier and was exhausted so I left early. Then I tried to sleep for a couple of hours and failed, so I got up and now I'm completely awake. WHAT THE FUCK.

I read a manga that said you should try massaging your foot when you can't fall asleep. Might as well try it.

EVOL 100%

In my experience it's futile to try to fall asleep by lying down and closing your eyes if you've been doing it for over half an hour.

I get up and read a really boring book to beckon that sweet sweet sleep. Works like a charm.

dralla

jQBWrftnYypAr_e.jpg

thats me in my new awesome shirt and my dumb face

holy shit am I sore. I had to unload christmas trees this morning, than work another 9 hours at my other job after that. the good? news is, because I have experience selling christmas trees, they're going to put me in charge of the front of the store at whole foods, selling trees and stuff. i even offered to dress up as santa lol why :(

I am (have?) pulling an all-nighter to finish this term paper due by 2pm tomorrow (today?). Likewise I am breaking out in hives due to stress.

Fuck my life. :\

leadbelly

Banned
I bought a new graphics card for my PC. Hasn't come yet though. You know, I'm not even sure why I bought it. I've hardly played any games lately, and I don't think there are many games that really need the power. Could have waited until next year. It was just one of those impulse buys I guess. :/

EVOL 100%

I am (have?) pulling an all-nighter to finish this term paper due by 2pm tomorrow (today?). Likewise I am breaking out in hives due to stress.

Fuck my life. :\

Hang in there. Work always sucks :(

http://i.minus.com/jQBWrftnYypAr_e.jpg[/IoMG]

thats me in my new awesome shirt and my dumb face

holy shit am I sore. I had to unload christmas trees this morning, than work another 9 hours at my other job after that. the good? news is, because I have experience selling christmas trees, they're going to put me in charge of the front of the store at whole foods, selling trees and stuff. i even offered to dress up as santa lol why :([/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if you'd take this as a compliment or an insult but you'd be able pull it off pretty good.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
WELP.

Nothing is getting me into IRC anymore.

Colloquy won't connect, Mibbit says there is too many connections from the IP, and attempting LimeChat just ends up in a million disconnections.

WELP.

Colloquy won't connect, Mibbit says there is too many connections from the IP, and attempting LimeChat just ends up in a million disconnections.

Hmmm, that's quite a conundrum.
Try firezilla (it's a mozilla firefox IRC addon).

ZeroRay

You mean ChatZilla?

I remember installing that ages ago because of another gaming forum. Didn't know shit about IRC's back then, still don't (other than what CSI taught me).

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Turned out the library is being a dick and blocking it.

What do you have against me chatting with my friends, library?

dralla

I'm not sure if you'd take this as a compliment or an insult but you'd be able pull it off pretty good.

calling me fat bro?

yea, I guess I'm a bit of a fatty. made this last night

baked shrimp [coated in avocado oil and seasoning], spinach and feta stuffed mushrooms.

so yea, I get double time to work on thanksgiving, that's pretty awesome.

Jintor

calling me fat bro?

yea, I guess I'm a bit of a fatty. made this last night

baked shrimp [coated in avocado oil and seasoning], spinach and feta stuffed mushrooms.

*looks down at hardboiled eggs which is about the extent of cooking skill*

Hmmmm.

EVOL 100%

calling me fat bro?

No no no, you look like a really nice guy and the beard looks good on you, that's why. And damn man, you look skinny and well built to me.

WELP.

There's a GAF IRC?

Top Bottom