• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Chuckie

lol, nah. well, my friends at uni are mostly Asian (it happens with the Japanese club I suppose), and a couple of them are really into photography. Thus the spamming of pictures every so often (Sorry about that :p ). My high school friends just don't take that many pictures.

Lol, you remind me of me 15 years ago. I was called Snowwhite because I was the only white person when me and my uni friends went to party.

Ezalc

Yes there is an old woman and a kid in it. It's the one where the main actor, who plays the hero, gets accused of killing the actor who plays the villain in the show they work on.

dralla

I've had a really rough day, like..I haven't felt so bad about myself in forever and was contemplating doing bad things :/ I came home to this, which was a nice little pick-me-up

jeT56HRO7DBcK.jpg

and the logo on the tag is pretty cool.

only cost me 10 bucks

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've had a really rough day, like..I haven't felt so bad about myself in forever and was contemplating doing bad things :/ I came home to this, which was a nice little pick-me-up

and the logo on the tag is pretty cool.

only cost me 10 bucks
hang in there brother

Chuckie

So today I was in the gym....and there was this incredibly hot blond chick. Perfect body, perfect face.

So later I saw her again in the shopping center...and to my surprise she looked at me and gave me a really cute smile.

Feels good man.

I thought I'd share that useless information with my friends from Real-GAF.

So today I was in the gym....and there was this incredibly hot blond chick. Perfect body, perfect face.

So later I saw her again in the shopping center...and to my surprise she looked at me and gave me a really cute smile.

Feels good man.

Fuck you married man :c

Davedough

<3

Unnatural? Now my feelings are hurt.

Ok ok, Unnatural isn't the right word. I was going for unhealthy... as in stalker-like.

In other news, I got a new ride. Big truck to pull my boat, or as an Irish friend of mine said "Dinosaur-guzzling baby killer"

m6LuX.jpg

Even for a married man it is nice to be considered desirable once in a while. Being married also doesn't stop you from finding people attractive all of a sudden ;)

But to make things clear.... I do not intend to ever cheat on my lovely beautiful wife.

Well, it was more of a stop bragging thing than anything else >_>

Emitan

Feels good man.

Welp I'm jealous. The only time girls smile at me is when
I look into a mirror

Ezalc

Even for a married man it is nice to be considered desirable once in a while. Being married also doesn't stop you from finding people attractive all of a sudden ;)

But to make things clear.... I do not intend to ever cheat on my lovely beautiful wife.

STOP BRAGGING GAWD.
High five for loyalty

In other news I finally finished the Steel Samurai case.

Top Bottom