• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

So my shitty retail job is pressuring me to come in today, with knowledge that I have the flu and have fought a 102.5 degree fever.

I've already put my two weeks in and secured another job, so if they call back and reiterate I have to come in, I'm tempted to just tell them to fuck off.

Davedough

So my shitty retail job is pressuring me to come in today, with knowledge that I have the flu and have fought a 102.5 degree fever.

I've already put my two weeks in and secured another job, so if they call back and reiterate I have to come in, I'm tempted to just tell them to fuck off.

Already got another job? I think you've got the right response. They can eat a dick. No offense, but its retail... they'll get over it.

Davedough

I have a 5 year old child with cancer. The flu could kill her. Tell your boss that if I or any other person in a situation similar to mine, as a consumer, had found out that he knowingly pressured an infected employee to come in to cover a christmas rush and put my child back in the hospital due to her extremely weak immune system, I would sue so hard that every product they sold from here to eternity would have a picture of my own goatse on it.

.la1n

I have a 5 year old child with cancer. The flu could kill her. Tell your boss that if I or any other person in a situation similar to mine, as a consumer, had found out that he knowingly pressured an infected employee to come in to cover a christmas rush and put my child back in the hospital due to her extremely weak immune system, I would sue so hard that every product they sold from here to eternity would have a picture of my own goatse on it.

Damn right. Fuck that job and your shitty boss for trying to make you feel like you have to come in. Also where did all my sunshine go, I got up with the intention of going for a walk since I don't have any clients today but was met at the door by wind the likes if which my body cannot withstand.

ZeroRay

Yeah, tell 'em to eff off. I remember back in my first job in a farmer's market having to work stock when I had a bad cold.

You, good sir, were the target of my Steam badge obsession this year. Festive Ramakwanzahanukristmas to you buddy.

Thank ye. And people argued against the concept of achievements during the onset of this gen. Hah!

Davedough

Damn right. Fuck that job and your shitty boss for trying to make you feel like you have to come in. Also where did all my sunshine go, I got up with the intention of going for a walk since I don't have any clients today but was met at the door by wind the likes if which my body cannot withstand.

The winds are just a sign of his coming. Cthulu walks among us.

Ezalc

tumblr_m6b5jzqWvw1qa5uid.gif

.la1n

Wish I had 13 drinks, all I have is this natural lemonade crap my girlfriend buys. I'm all for more organic things in the household but leave my damned soda / beer alone.

zon

I'll agree to disagree with you on that one.

Always, what I am presented with here does not taste like homemade lemonade.

side note: anyone ever tried Tab soda? DON'T.

What does it taste to you then? I've tried a couple and have noticed no difference.

.la1n

What does it taste to you then? I've tried a couple and have noticed no difference.

No no not saying they are particularly horrid nor that they don't taste like a beer, just haven't found one that I would purchase willingly yet over one of my preferred. Now perhaps as more of the microbreweries start releasing some organic variants that could change, I'm not actively against it by any means.

Wow.

You should post a follow up in the morning (afternoon more likely).
I was in this club at 3am and I thought to myself, hey everyone on realpic gaf is awake! I gotta say something because I am also awake! It felt a lot more okay since my friend was right beside me browsing penny arcade forums. He was such a champion. He carried me around after someone convinced me to buy a second long island ice tea. And bought me delicious crappy pizza. I think there might have been more finger licking involved, but my memorys hazy. They didnt have the song i wanted on juke box. It was coco jamboo.

Jintor

Is your friend part of AusPAX

are you still horrifically drunk

Did you drink 13 actual drinks or are you 13 'standard drinks' down

Is your friend part of AusPAX

are you still horrifically drunk

Did you drink 13 drinks or are you 13 standard drinks down
The latter, since long island ice tea has 5 shots in it. And it was only $14! Best value for money. I am probably still very drunk. Thank God I have auto correct.
He may be. He's coming to Pax with me. Swisslion? He said?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
OK guys it's official. I'm now a redhead. Everything went well and none of my hair fell out from the excessive amounts of bleach it was subjected to.

It's so bright :D

Jintor

The latter, since long island ice tea has 5 shots in it. And it was only $14! Best value for money. I am probably still very drunk. Thank God I have auto correct.
He may be. He's coming to Pax with me. Swisslion? He said?

ask him if he posts on the aussie thread in S+E

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
You should dye those cats, too.
Maybe I will beef, maybe I will.

:OOOO bright red hair looks rad!
Doesn't it! I'd post a pic but I'm on my phone. I'll get photos while I'm out tonight so maybe I'll post some when I get home.

Also bday treat tonight. The bf has booked a hotel in town and he's taking me out for dinner then we're going clubbing :eek: now to decide what to wear...

Chuckie

lol Tence, I don't mind if you eat me. Though as an Australian I'm probably quite poisonous.

<3!

Just came back from Germany. The Christmas-market in Dusseldorf was really nice again. The bratwurst and eierpunsch were awesome! The three hour drive back not so much.

<3!

Just came back from Germany. The Christmas-market in Dusseldorf was really nice again. The bratwurst and eierpunsch were awesome! The three hour drive back not so much.
The fact that you can drive over to Germany, potentially for the afternoon, to eat sausages gives you no right to complain about the driving time. That is awesome. I am jealous. I used to drive from Sydney to Melbourne for Christmas. It took two days.

Chuckie

The fact that you can drive over to Germany, potentially for the afternoon, to eat sausages gives you no right to complain about the driving time. That is awesome. I am jealous. I used to drive from Sydney to Melbourne for Christmas. It took two days.

Well it was worth it!

Wow two days...if you do that from Holland, you are already somewhere in the former republic of Yugoslavia.

I drove to Ottawa; it took 14 hours. So jealous of my friend on the west coast of France and who can be skiing in the Alps in less time.

Also, I am hilariously drunk for the small amount of alcohol I have had while making and eating supper (some sort of yoghurt curried chicken stir fry; I made it up).

There's an annual event called the Mongolian Rally, Tence, you should do it. You drive a cheap car to Mongolia and leave it there along with some money, then you fly out.

Top Bottom