• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Acid08

Banned
Yay for getting home without dying! This rain storm we're having is crazy and people just lose their minds trying to drive in the rain. Fuck you California drivers.

Ezalc

Thanks to all the contributions of fellow RPGAFers, the ridiculous playlist which had 33 songs now has shot up to 85. Gonna keep this ridiculousness going.

Yule. :)

Good Yule everyone! And a extra Merry Christmas for my fellow perv AM. ;)

As for upbeat songs: SAFETY DANCE

tumblr_mbj7389TtA1r67oyvo2_500.png

.la1n

You have the best avatars man. Uncanny X-Force Deadpool is best Deadpool. You should read it if you haven't, the run just ended.

Just finished reading it hence the avatar inspiration :) Although I suppose he will be getting retired early with the upcoming RPJ revival.

Acid08

Banned
I have not got to them but interested in picking up Animal Man.
Animalan is DC. lain how dare you.

But as SRG said, Hawkguy is so awesome and Avengers is promising. Hickman is writing it and he hasn't missed yet.

I also read Deadpool but it's nothing like UXF 'Pool. It's ridiculous and corny but I like it. Brian Posehn writes it and Tony Moore does the art.

Pau you are the best!!!!! You didn't have to get me so much!!! Thankyou this is amazing! I will post up pictures when I get to the computer but right now I'm just chilling with my brother by the pool drinking a cup of coffee out of my very own new York mug!

leadbelly

Banned
I fell asleep really early yesterday and woke up at 3am. Now I'm wondering whether to try and go back to sleep or just stay up. I'll be out all day today as well. Don't want to end up feeling really sleepy later on.

It's also Christmas day for real now. :)

Mega Christmas post incoming.

My secret santa gift was amazing! Pau you must have put so much effort in! I love the bin, Rillakuma is my favourite character! >< and the mug was great too! Its nice to have my own little bit of NYC :p

Drinking a cup of Cawfee from my brand new New York mug while lounging by the pool :p

Christmas lunch~
Shrimps on the barbie ;)
557409_10152364263210417_93177353_n.jpg

The turkey, halloumi and cherry salad was amaaaaazing.
28771_10152364263705417_903411155_n.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Hey it's Christmas here now! Merry Christmas!!!! Hope all of you have a stupendous day full of laughs and perhaps some general debauchery.

The flash game Frog Fractions is breaking my brain.

I loved that game so much.

something we sell at work, pretty crazy looking, it's like a weapon with the spikes on the outside

Woah. What is it? What does it taste like?

...not quite "storming", but it has been overcast all day and it's rained a few times too. In the North Island anyway.

My sister-in-law is in NZ for Christmas this year, some place on the south-east coast of North Island with a funny name starting with W.

Thank you, Shan!! Woke up to emails from Steam this morning.

Also pictured: my Christmas morning Harvey Wallbanger since I don't like the mimosas that everyone else in my family was quaffing.

EVOL 100%

Merry Christmas guys.

Was a pretty nice day(s), getting piss drunk outside in the middle of the winter and having drinks with my family and having a good time the next day.. until one of my room's walls suddenly decided it wanted to become a waterfall and flooded my floor.

Still, it was pretty nice.

.la1n

Animalan is DC. lain how dare you.

But as SRG said, Hawkguy is so awesome and Avengers is promising. Hickman is writing it and he hasn't missed yet.

I also read Deadpool but it's nothing like UXF 'Pool. It's ridiculous and corny but I like it. Brian Posehn writes it and Tony Moore does the art.

Haha yeah it is DC, Holidays give me a feeble mind.

Ezalc

Merry Christmas people. High five to all of us who spend this time of year during warm/hot weather. Nothing is better than new years at the beach! Awwwwwww yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah!

Pau

Mega Christmas post incoming.
Aww Shan. :3 You in your santa hat and Christmas outfit (and I<3NY mug!). <3 So happy you're enjoying the presents! I wasn't quite sure what you would like most so I tried to grab a little bit of everything.

I hope everyone's enjoying their holidays - whether it's in warm or cold weather! :)

Top Bottom