• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Eek!!! A package came today!!!!!!!!! Do I open it now? Do I wait till Christmas?! Aaah!!! This is the best!!!! Pau I love you!!! I'm sorry the shipping was expensive and I feel like a jerk :(

Also I just realised your username is probably pronounced like dog paw instead of how I was pronouncing it ("POW").

EDIT: Today must be the day of packages :p

SRG01

Thanks Lucian Cat :D

h3lHcl.jpg

w2sfSl.jpg

leadbelly

Banned
Well, the Germans pronounce 'W' as 'V' of course. That's one way of pronouncing it I guess.

My friend bought Borderlands 2 so I can finally try co-op. Although I am level 23 now so I don't really know how that is going to effect it. I'll probably go around killing everyone for him with one shot kills. lol

Chuckie

Also I just realised your username is probably pronounced like dog paw instead of how I was pronouncing it ("POW").

I also thought 'Pow' which still remains the same from a Dutch perspective if you read her full name. So I guess it really depends on how her real name is pronounced in the country she is from. It could also be more like: Poh.

Come online and tell us Pau!

zon

It's so fun being sick around christmas, I'm coughing up spoonfuls of phlegm :(

I couldn't even stand up before without getting nauseous :(

Pau

Eek!!! A package came today!!!!!!!!! Do I open it now? Do I wait till Christmas?! Aaah!!! This is the best!!!! Pau I love you!!! I'm sorry the shipping was expensive and I feel like a jerk :(

I'm so glad you got it! :D I was worried it wouldn't make it on time or get lost during its voyage to the other side of the world. Don't worry; it wasn't expensive. AND OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS. I hope you enjoy. <3

You've actually been pronouncing it correctly. Most of my non-Spanish speaking friends pronounce it POW as in "Ka-pow!" which I think is fitting. And actually, Paulina isn't pronounced with a "paw" as in "dog paw" either. But no one should want to ever use my inferior full name anyways. :p

This is correct. :)

Oh! And to my Secret Santa: My aunt told me that the package arrived at my house today. But I didn't let her tell me who it was from to ruin the surprise! SO WHOEVER YOU ARE THANK YOU SO MUCH. I'll open it when I return to Miami on Jan. 7. I'm excited. :3

dralla

So I'm about to play through EP5 of the Walking Dead, my theory before finishing it..
The guy on the radio is Steve's father, he's upset at you/me for choosing to save Duck over Steve, now he's fucking with Clementine for revenge/teach me a lesson

It's been awesome so far, hopefully it gets a memorable ending

Ezalc

Hey people I need some suggestions. Me and my friends are making a playlist full of ridiculous songs of varying levels of ridiculousness. Just to give you people some idea on the list is: What is Love, Never Gonna Give You Up, Livin' La Vida Loca, among others. So if anybody here has any suggestions for more upbeat ridiculous songs, I'd be grateful for the input. :)

Hey people I need some suggestions. Me and my friends are making a playlist full of ridiculous songs of varying levels of ridiculousness. Just to give you people some idea on the list is: What is Love, Never Gonna Give You Up, Livin' La Vida Loca, among others. So if anybody here has any suggestions for more upbeat ridiculous songs, I'd be grateful for the input. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Qtz70_z4

Only because it was stuck in my head before. If not, there are a bunch of great songs in the suggested videos on the side (barbie girl etc).

Acid08

Banned
COME ON SHAKE YOUR BODY BABY DO THE CONGA

SOME DAY LOVE WILL FIND YOU, BREAK THOSE CHAINS THAT BIND YOOOOU

Come On Eileen (best song ever btw)

I'm sexy and I know it.

Also, it took me time but that is actually a good song.

leadbelly

Banned
I guess I'll add a few songs.

Pun-Colle ~ Voice Actresses' Legendary Punk Songs Collection. It's a Japanese album. As the title suggests, the album consists of punk (and a few grunge) cover songs.

A few examples:

Basket Case - Green Day. I can't help laughing at her complete inability to pronounce the 'r' in 'tricks' and 'cracking'. "Sometimes my mind plays twicks on me". "I think I'm quacking up". lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYP0VtWj8Zg&list=PLEdAQwNlVlTnVIsniBI25YUdHZVHRPBCL

Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - The Offspring. The dreaded 'r' is in there again. They actually gave up on it entirely this time. I think they say 'bloody'. Bloody fly for a white guy. lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhE4wdzDso8&list=PLEdAQwNlVlTnVIsniBI25YUdHZVHRPBCL

Anarchy in the UK - Sex Pistols. The first line of this song is, "I am an Anti-Christ". She pronounces it fine, but what makes me laugh is the style of the song and the way she sings it. It's totally at odds with the ethos of the song and that line in particular. In a strange way though, it isn't a bad cover of it. I actually like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuYA6j1Rt8I&list=PLEdAQwNlVlTnVIsniBI25YUdHZVHRPBCL

zon

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/Lissar/christmas201222_zpsce5054ba.jpg[/IMG

Have a nice whatever you celebrate! :O[/QUOTE]

Yule. :)

Good Yule everyone! And a extra Merry Christmas for my fellow perv AM. ;)

As for upbeat songs: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7hHx7gdN68"]SAFETY DANCE[/URL]

Top Bottom