• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Ezalc

A beautiful cloudy California day, merry Christmas :). So what have people gotten that they're super excited about?!

Got Guns of Icarus Online and the Community weapons pack in Killing floor from two friends. Looking forward to seeing how those two go.

Acid08

Banned
Cheddar, butter, give the caramel to someone else :x. If there was kettle corn in there instead of weird caramel flavor I'd be all over it though.

leadbelly

Banned
Christmas dinner was nice yesterday. Although, Christmas dinner farts are lethal... Beware! :O

Behold my Christmas dinner in all its splendor. How Christmas dinner is meant to look.

AUMVy.jpg

Off out again today for another meal. Not sure if my stomach can take it.

Davedough

So I got more beer brewing equipment to make my dive into alcoholism a bit more efficient and thats about it. No one in my family got me a single game. I kinda thought I'd at least get one new game from them... oh well. Its all good, the stuff I did get is pretty cool.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Got my secret santa gift (Fallout NV and GTA4 on Steam) from Hawkian. Looks like he's banned right now though so when he finally sees this: Thanks! Now I can check out the modscene for those games, yay!

I'm sending mine out tomorrow, one of the pieces I ordered took a lot longer to arrive than was stated.. so now that it's all here, its all going out tomorrow! yay!

Acid08

Banned
Saw Django Unchained last night, it was really great. Soundtrack is ridiculously good. Too many white people in the audience laughing every time the n-word was used though. And by too many people I mean the entire theater.

Have not received my SS package yet btw.

Ezalc

Saw Django Unchained last night, it was really great. Soundtrack is ridiculously good. Too many white people in the audience laughing every time the n-word was used though. And by too many people I mean the entire theater.

This made me laugh.

Acid08

Banned
We'll always have two perfect seasons of Spectacular Spider-Man. ;-;

Excited for Django Unchained! I wonder if it's out in Colombia...
That ASM 700 rape thread in OT is so sad for a few different reasons.

Django is definitely worth seeing, was a perfect Christmas movie ;P. I'd even say if you're not a QT fan usually but liked Inglourious Basterds then it's worth seeing. Very similar in tone and style.

Ezalc

Django Unchained isn't out here in Brazil :( I really want to watch it. Anybody watch the Adventure of Pi? It looks pretty cool.

.la1n

I want to see Django Unchained and I still need to see The Hobbit. Will probably try to get those in this week / weekend. I got an Express gift card, Starbucks gift card, some cash, few new clothes, and my girlfriend got me a new wallet from Fossil / Playstation All-Stars which I can't even play because I had to send my PS3 off for repair.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Got my secret Santa package today! A cupcake carrier! It's awesome and retractable! Now everyone wants me to make cupcakes -_-

Thanks .la1n!

I'll post a pic when I get on my laptop

That ASM 700 rape thread in OT is so sad for a few different reasons.

Good lord when you said rape thread I didn't think you literally meant rape thread -backs away from that thread-

Also I havent seen much movies at all this year, and even worse I've managed to see all of maybe 3 movies I actually wanted to watch and about 2-3 (Total Recall, Battleship) that I didn't.

leadbelly

Banned
I've got to go out to meet some people later. I don't really feel like it though. I kind of just want to lounge around and be lazy today.

My mum asked me on Christmas day if I had heard of 'Gangnam Style' (lol). She was telling me how great it was. What's even worse than these stupid crazes is people that get on the bandwagon late. I suppose there is one good thing about it -- when your parents start going on about how great it is, you know it is pretty much dead.

Ok guys I need your help on my RP I will be taking. Should I leave my hair and beard untouched for a manly pick, or should I go for a young looking self with short hair and no beard or stache?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Burning questions, to be sure.

By the way, "my pleasure" is totally the sexiest way to say "you're welcome" in English.

Ok guys I need your help on my RP I will be taking. Should I leave my hair and beard untouched for a manly pick, or should I go for a young looking self with short hair and no beard or stache?

Take lots of pictures. Change often. It's easier to get a bearded picture while you still have a beard, so keep that in mind.

By the way, "my pleasure" is totally the sexiest way to say "you're welcome" in English.

Next to mumbling something because there's something of yours in their mouth, sure.

Top Bottom