• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Ezalc

That would be mean, I'm a benevolent dictator. :eek:

1198176_o.gif

Bullshit.

leadbelly

Banned
I thought I would show you a nice empty fish tank (lol). It does actually have two fish in it, but they're not that easy to see. They blend in pretty well. Yellow tail blue damsels they are. They're quite hardy fish so good to start it off on. You don't want to buy something expensive and have the thing die on you. The rock in the tank is known as 'live rock' and came from Fiji.

leadbelly

Banned
Also it'd be nice if more people understood that when I precede an order for a burger with plain I mean just bread and meat. Damn you McDonalds :C

Then say you just want bread and meat. :p

I can't understand why you would want it like that though. Sounds kind of bland. Don't you even have ketchup on it?

leadbelly

Banned
Allergies. I've grown up on mostly bland, dry food and find it difficult to eat stuff that isn't.

Hence my weird-ass pizzas.

I'm not sure I am allergic to any food. Sounds horrible. Although, I don't particularly like seafood much, but I think that is down to something that happened to me when I was a young kid. I puked up once when my uncle was cooking sardines. The smell of it just made me feel ill. I don't really know what a lot of seafood actually tastes like, so the chances are I may actually like it.

May I ask what you have on your pizza?

I'm wanted :D

Unless this is sarcasm in which case :c

Of course! I thought you got perma'd!! D: Speaking of which, what happened to Squiddy!?!?!?

Also it'd be nice if more people understood that when I precede an order for a burger with plain I mean just bread and meat. Damn you McDonalds :C

I don't know if its just me getting older, but everyone there seems really young and not really capable of working nowadays. Last time I was there I ordered a hamburger, and the 12 year old at the counter asked if I meant a cheeseburger. Did I say that?! Anyway, the burger arrived with a bite out of it and I decided never to eat maccas again.

leadbelly

Banned
I don't know if its just me getting older, but everyone there seems really young and not really capable of working nowadays. Last time I was there I ordered a hamburger, and the 12 year old at the counter asked if I meant a cheeseburger. Did I say that?! Anyway, the burger arrived with a bite out of it and I decided never to eat maccas again.

lol

It's practically slave labour at Maccies anyway, so they probably don't allow them any food breaks. That solitary bite was probably the only thing he had eaten in hours.

I heard a story years ago about someone cumming in one of the burgers. I'm not sure if it was made up, but two kids got fired from my local Mcdonalds and apparently that was the reason. :/

.la1n

I thought I would show you a nice empty fish tank (lol). It does actually have two fish in it, but they're not that easy to see. They blend in pretty well. Yellow tail blue damsels they are. They're quite hardy fish so good to start it off on. You don't want to buy something expensive and have the thing die on you. The rock in the tank is known as 'live rock' and came from Fiji.

Nice I really enjoy aquariums, good luck. My friend has two nice salt water tanks but I don't think I'd be OCD enough to take care of them properly.

Davedough

Nice I really enjoy aquariums, good luck. My friend has two nice salt water tanks but I don't think I'd be OCD enough to take care of them properly.

I have a 125 gallon (473 litre for you weird Euro types) aquarium that I'm currently converting to salt water. You're right, it does take a certain level of OCD to properly care for a fish tank but they're so rewarding.

I constructed my own custom sump out of acrylic that will eventually house my refugium, protein skimmer and biological filtration and I'm going to build a new stand when I get in my new house (I close on the 17th!), so it should be a really nice setup when I'm finished with it.

Oh, and as far as TinyChat goes.... I'll probably sit this round out. I don't think I'll be geared enough in the new digs through the month of January to give everyone a proper shirtless showing.

.la1n

I have a 125 gallon (473 litre for you weird Euro types) aquarium that I'm currently converting to salt water. You're right, it does take a certain level of OCD to properly care for a fish tank but they're so rewarding.

I constructed my own custom sump out of acrylic that will eventually house my refugium, protein skimmer and biological filtration and I'm going to build a new stand when I get in my new house (I close on the 17th!), so it should be a really nice setup when I'm finished with it.

Oh, and as far as TinyChat goes.... I'll probably sit this round out. I don't think I'll be geared enough in the new digs through the month of January to give everyone a proper shirtless showing.

boo-this-man.gif

leadbelly

Banned

Yeah thanks. :)

It's much easier to maintain a freshwater tank, but unfortunately that means a less interesting choice of fish. Saltwater fish tend to be much more colourful.

Well a few pictures of it would be nice once you finish it.

Davedough

Yeah thanks. :)

It's much easier to maintain a freshwater tank, but unfortunately that means a less interesting choice of fish. Saltwater fish tend to be much more colourful.

Well a few pictures of it would be nice once you finish it.
I will most certainly do that

We're actually going to have the GAF tinychat linked in the RP Jan thread. We talked about it in IRC and it seemed to make the most sense.

Well I think the only reason why there was the separation last year was cause of the randoms and not a gaf exclusive thing. I have no problems going into tiny gaf ;p

Delio

Well I think the only reason why there was the separation last year was cause of the randoms and not a gaf exclusive thing. I have no problems going into tiny gaf ;p

We dont have many randoms right now. We jump on them they they are to loud and hit on the girls anyways. :) So you guys are welcome to come in.

I get you, that makes sense. We don't get as many randoms as we used to and the mods are more quick to ban them now. We're going to keep on it more since we're linked in the real pic thread.

leadbelly

Banned
Also why no link for the RPTinyChat? I prefer that one, it has people I know :C

Yeah, I think I prefer RPTinyChat as well. I'll have a chat in there with you one night if you want. You're in my time zone as well so at least it would be at a reasonable time. It would probably just be me and you in there though.

I'd join tinychat if I didn't still live in my parents' house :(

Might join when I move out a month or two later.

You can be one of those that merely observes us from afar and not be on camera...there is a limit on those that can appear anyway. I'm thinking if making appearances using the iPhone app as I might not be home enough...I don't know I will try to get on as much as I can.

If anything I might get new Facebook friends from this (neogaffers...gotta catch em all!) and we can creep each other there!

Top Bottom