• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

dralla

so I downloaded jetpack joyride off PSN since it's free, never heard of it before.

got damn, it is good. played for 2 hours straight. At first I was like.."oh, another one these games", but the vehicles, gadgets, challenges, the music! It's fucking awesome. I managed to break 5,000km. Now I'm off too bed

Chuckie

Pink? Obviously the lighting isn't very good. I thought it was orange.

So did I last year

_robot.png

Oh, so it's actually an old picture. I never noticed it last year.

I didn't actually use it as an avatar last year, I just wanted to join in with the hat stuff >_>

Also since work hasn't contacted me yet, an hour and a half after I should've been there, I'm going with I wasn't supposed to be in today. Phew.

Davedough

So I'm trying to lose weight and even though I understand the logistics behind it, I still cant understand how I have to eat more to lose weight. Something something metabolism.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Normally I'd agree with you but I've already had a beer and the taste was in my mouth for more. But I guess cider drunk is good too. Better than port drunk. Oh man last time I did that I was throwing up in the toilet for like 3 hours. I did down a 750 ml bottle in about an hour though

Chuckie

Normally I'd agree with you but I've already had a beer and the taste was in my mouth for more. But I guess cider drunk is good too. Better than port drunk. Oh man last time I did that I was throwing up in the toilet for like 3 hours. I did down a 750 ml bottle in about an hour though

Haha.....you really shouldn't agree with me though.

Lucian Cat

Lame. It's 8:30 on a Friday night for me. Go straya.

Also this club is loud. Yay for earplugs.

I'm being hell cool sitting at a table on my phone on gaf >_>

leadbelly

Banned
So people are back to posting in this thread. I kind of missed this thread.

I noticed that marrec at some point during this month got banned. I wondered where he had disappeared to. I wanted to play a game of Dota 2 with him and whoever else was interested. ;.;

Played a few hours of Ni no Kuni last night. It's too early in to form any real opinion on it, but I like it so far. In terms of presentation it is top-notch.

Lucian Cat

Oh man it's finally happened. I'm watching someone film this show with an iPad. I just don't know what to think

Top Bottom