• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

fmpanda

Oh fuck is it good? I bet it's really good. Want it bad.

It's worth the hype. Even being the Regular Edition, it's still a hardback which will look great on the coffee table. Content-wise I was really impressed by how they setup the "Timeline" part of the book, plus seeing all of the alternative artwork they went through to get to the final designs is always an interesting process.

Beer sux. Cider sux. Alcohol that you get pints of generally sux.

Rum motherfuckeeeeeerrs.

Gin is where its at.

Also this amazing drink that I just discovered:

903050_0_9999_v1_m56577569850962598.jpg

Ezalc

Whatever gets me drunk is good drink

My friend says that he usually likes drinking whatever gets him drunk the fastest, even he doesn't actually like the taste of it. I don't see how that makes sense, if you're going to get drink at least do it as you enjoy what you're drinking. I think not wanting to vomit is a pretty cool thing man.

Its melon liqueur from Japan, I think.

Ohhh. Melon liqueur sounds kind of nasty.

EVOL 100%

My friend says that he usually likes drinking whatever gets him drunk the fastest, even he doesn't actually like the taste of it. I don't see how that makes sense, if you're going to get drink at least do it as you enjoy what you're drinking. I think not wanting to vomit is a pretty cool thing man.
I'm not quite that bad, lol. I was basically saying I like every alcoholic beverage ever made. The alcohol for drunkards that tastes like shit, the tasty alcohol for pussies, all of it.

Yes, even my former sworn enemy soju! It may taste like fuckin medical ethanol but it gets me drunk so on a whim I decided to like it. As long as you have meat to get that shit down 'salright.

Helps that I don't really vomit while drinking. I get drunk very quick but I have one hell of a second wind and I rebound remarkably fast. I go from lucid to crawling on the floor and back to being lucid all under half an hour.

I had a can and a half of pear Strongbow last Friday 'cause I wanted to get drunk and that's all anyone had.

I then had a fucking terrible stomach ache.

Shit is viiile.

AcridMeat

Banned
Midori is so gross, maybe it's good in that mixed drink.

EVOL, I think that's why I have an appreciation for wine now. I may not think its great but its pretty smooth going down and will do the job quicker than my beers.

Unlike you I don't like the high sugar drinks. It's why I stopped whiskey/rum and cokes and went to drinking straight whiskey.

TheExodu5

Banned
I like this stuff:
5v04kvU.jpg

That looks really good. Great color. I wish I wasn't out of beer at home. :(

I like a lot of different drinks, though I'm a fan of drinks that are a bit smokey. A bit of sweetness is nice too. Things like peated whiskies, stouts, brown ales.

I've tried sipping rum but I find it overbearingly sweet, especially Krakken. Maybe I just haven't tried the right rum.

EVOL 100%

Midori is so gross, maybe it's good in that mixed drink.

EVOL, I think that's why I have an appreciation for wine now. I may not think its great but its pretty smooth going down and will do the job quicker than my beers.

Unlike you I don't like the high sugar drinks. It's why I stopped whiskey/rum and cokes and went to drinking straight whiskey.

I'm okay with sweet alcohol since at worst it's inoffensive. Tastes kind of like juice.

It's not anything I actively seek out (dem fucking prices) but they're okay. Whiskey really is king though.

Remove the alcohol from any alcoholic beverages and I'll enjoy it better.
To me, it's nothing more than a drug for particular situations - made slightly tastier so that I easier drink it.

Acid08

Banned

Got this in the mail today, shit makes me hhhnnnnggh in person. So clean looking. Need to go out and get a frame now. Doubt I'll have the money to get it to get framed by a professional, that is expensive as hell.

AcridMeat

Banned
Dammit Acrid, your avy reminds me that Kobiyashi has no ride in F1
Still #1 in hearts.
Got this in the mail today, shit makes me hhhnnnnggh in person. So clean looking. Need to go out and get a frame now. Doubt I'll have the money to get it to get framed by a professional, that is expensive as hell.
Acid this is dope. I'm glad you're getting it framed. I've been meaning to go to kinkos to print out some high res prints of the European posters

leadbelly

Banned
The Bentley rally segment was jaw dropping beautiful

Jaw-droppingly beautiful was not really what came to mind for me. Fucking insane was what came to mind. James looked proper scared. It handled surprisingly well though for a road car that weighed over 2 ton. I thought it was funny that someone in a rally car was actually slower. Must have felt embarrassed about that. lol

I have to say though, it was not even half as insane as Jeremy driving down a dual carriageway in that... thing. :D

.la1n

I'm with EVOL, if I have the cash I will spend it on nice alcoholic drinks that tend to taste better but when it comes to getting drunk I really don't care. Speaking of alcohol, was there any good commercials this year for the super bowl? I didn't watch.

Please tell me this was a bad joke.

No I'm just dumb :c

I NEED A BAND. DAMNIT. My life plan of getting semi-big and self-sustainable and supporting Feeder and having fangirls isn't viable is it? :c

Also I am confused by my opinion of Twin Atlantic. My brain is saying they're bad, but then they're catchy and that Scottish accent is so ridiculous it amuses me.

Top Bottom