• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

Pau

Morcilla is a bit too strong for my tastes, but Colombians are obsessed with it so I end up eating it all the time.

vidcons

Banned
Okay I don't know where to post this but I just pissed all over my balls and I'm in the bathroom at work.

I'm not joking.

vidcons

Banned
Sat down to #2 but couldn't take my underwear off all the way because they were attached to a gross scab/wound that I didn't want to deal with at that moment over a toilet. So I was pulling those at the bottom so I didn't make a crap hammock. I have beefy legs so there wasn't much room to move my penis to point downward into the toilet. So I'm trying to squeeze that through and my scrotum starts to roll up and over. It's been about 10 minutes of delicate movement and situating myself at this point and everything is about to come out. I make a last ditch shuffle to drop everything between my legs and without realizing the outcome I let go.

Just sprayed my balls and a bit of my leg. Everything else was fine, though.

Rom1944

The only anime that got me ultra hooked as to watch 10 episodes in row was Hajime no ippo but as almost all shonen anime its endless and i lose intrest the 100000 time ippo cant figth miyata and have to become better to aspire the world championship.

.la1n

I think the last anime series I watched to completion was samurai champloo, I've heard there are some news series out worth checking out but every time someone suggest one I forget about it by the next day -_-

leadbelly

Banned
Haven't watched an anime series in my life. If I were to bother watching one, what would be the best one to start with?

I've watched quite a few of the classic movies though. Mostly the ones distributed by 'Manga Entertainment'. That would include Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Fist of the North Star, etc. I've watched a few of the Studio Ghibli movies as well.

Risette

A Good Citizen
I may give it a look. I have to say though, having read the plot, it doesn't really interest me in the slightest. That doesn't mean it isn't a good show though. It doesn't instantly grab me that's all.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway.
It's a really relaxed, peaceful show. A healing anime.

I really recommend it, it was the series that got me back into anime. Very well-made.

Acid08

Banned
Haven't watched an anime series in my life. If I were to bother watching one, what would be the best one to start with?

I've watched quite a few of the classic movies though. Mostly the ones distributed by 'Manga Entertainment'. That would include Akira, Ghost in the Shell, Fist of the North Star, etc. I've watched a few of the Studio Ghibli movies as well.
Gurren Lagann.

leadbelly

Banned
Cowboy Bebop Cowboy Bebop Cowboy Bebop Cowboy Bebop Cowboy Bebop.

Also Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy should've got a sequel. That game was fucking great.

Oh yeah. I've heard good things about Cowboy Bebop. I may watch that then.:)

Gurren Lagann.

I see Acid likes his mecha.

This reminds me actually. I've been meaning to give Hawken a try. I've never really been into mech games, but that particular game looks really fun. And it's free-to-play.
http://www.playhawken.com/

We should all download it and have a game. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOW89sskyQM

dralla

I just quit my job, I'm officially unemployed. /swag

have an interview in an hour already, I move quickly!

killed it, got a second interview tomorrow. will kill dat shit too, get new job. that's how I roll

I just quit my job, I'm officially unemployed. /swag

have an interview in an hour already, I move quickly!

killed it, got a second interview tomorrow. will kill dat shit too, get new job. that's how I roll
I applied for 2 jobs the other day. Moving back down to ol' B-town yo, fuck Manchester

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I don't like using art that isn't mine. I only used Annie so much because I really liked her and those expressions.

gifcam is awesome!
passvourq.gif

I'm so fucking worried right now. I got a call from Comcast about a job interview since nailing the phone interview a couple days ago, but I didn't have reception so the call got dropped before I could even speak to someone. I can't even call the number back since it leads to automated responses, so I shot them an email (I got the email of an actual person there) and now I'm praying that I hear back from them.

I don't want to lose this job opportunity because of some bad reception. I don't know what I'd do.

Top Bottom