• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-Gaf Community |OT2| Sponsored by Leadbelly the Impaler

05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif

05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif

05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif
05mW8.gif

leadbelly

Banned
Be proud young man. Grow a beard, take a picture, shave it off. Identity protected. You'll be less virile without the beard, but thems the breaks.

Yeah. It was only initially that I felt that way. After a week or so of having it on, you become used to it. In fact I felt sad when it came to the end of January and everyone took them off.

Pau

We should do a temporary halloween one with pictures of our halloween costumes.

Who's with me!
I'm with you! Still gotta make the mask for my costume though! Maybe I should do that considering I'm pretty bored...

Crap. I didn't know it'd gone out of print. It wasn't a best seller or anything, just one I'd found in the Sci-Fi section that fit my current mood at Barnes and Noble.

It appears it's not on Kindle either.

Oh well, I don't have any other strong female character books to recommend, sorry =(
No worries. Sad though that it's so hard to find. We're fifty percent of the population. You'd think fifty percent of stories would be about us, but no... and the ones that are... yikes. :(

I'm with you! Still gotta make the mask for my costume though! Maybe I should do that considering I'm pretty bored...

No worries. Sad though that it's so hard to find. We're fifty percent of the population. You'd think fifty percent of stories would be about us, but no... and the ones that are... yikes. :(

You don't want to be protected and controlled?

Davedough

So I will be losing my home shortly, that's pretty awesome -_-

Dude, come stay with me. I don't have any room, but I'd like to make a hollow offer to seem like the giving sort.

That really sucks... is it definite or something that you can work out?

Acid08

Banned
So I will be losing my home shortly, that's pretty awesome -_-
Damn la1n, that's awful :(. I hope you find something soon. I recently lost my place to live to and had to scramble to find a temporary solution while looking for a more permanent one(which I haven't figured out yet). Try to stay in good spirits :)

Top Bottom