• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

Nelo Ice

Banned
FatBaby said:
Yeah, but if everyone is doing this, then everyone will have it! :lol

well at least on my friends list only me and 1 other person are doing the glitch atm
so at least i'll be able to gloat to friends :lol

that and you'll likely never go legend normally so why not get as much as u can now so when u play rdr again you'll have all the cool stuff while most other ppl will have to actually grind towards it :lol

Go into singleplayer, and into a private free roam from the menu. From there, switch to public and you should be able to bypass the infinite loading. It's worked for me everytime so far.

Also, this bug is awesome.:lol

Nelo Ice

Banned
Revolutionary said:
Go into singleplayer, and into a private free roam from the menu. From there, switch to public and you should be able to bypass the infinite loading. It's worked for me everytime so far.

Also, this bug is awesome.:lol

thanks! going to try this out

Nelo Ice

Banned
Rebel Leader said:
Fort mercer seems that faster ending rate a bit over a second, it seems to only support 1 person

yeah fort mercer seems to be the fastest even though tumbleweed gives out 500 xp

but like u said it does mess up once someone else walks in

the session i got into someone is already glitching in fort mercer so im at tumbleweed :lol

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Nelo Ice said:
yeah fort mercer seems to be the fastest even though tumbleweed gives out 500 xp

but like u said it does mess up once someone else walks in

the session i got into someone is already glitching in fort mercer so im at tumbleweed :lol

I get 500 exp at tumbleweed every 8 secs

twin rocks 400 exp per 4-5

So now everyone is exploiting there way up the levels, great. Well done with the SP, the MP portion is frankly crappy so this is getting traded in soon.

plasmasd said:
Im posting this grinding with my left finger. Not even watching the tv.
Yeah, I've been reading GAF and browsing the net the whole time. I'm using the music as an audio cue to press left every few seconds. :lol

Can someone explain this a bit more for me as it doesn't seem to be working. Just set a waypoint on Twin Rocks, and use transport?

EDIT: and now it works:lol

RedSwirl

How does this game control compared to past Rockstar efforts?

I found the PS2 Grand Theft Auto games to be completely unplayable. Great atmosphere, great writing, good characters, a lot to do, engrossing worlds, but unplayable controls and mechanics.

I was able to will myself through Bully for the same merits and the fact that it focused more on polish than sheer breadth. GTA IV has felt just polished enough for me to play it, but only with enormous frustration balanced out by the aforementioned good points.

Does Red Dead suffer from the same problems? If it does I honestly doubt I'll play much of it.

Why is there a huge pile of minecarts in Gaptooth Breach? :lol

This glitch is screwing up everything, I swear. From no wildlife appearing to all domesticated horses being MIA to the infinite XP... :lol

Top Bottom