• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Dead Redemption |OT| Whistling Morricone in the desert

DrBo42

elrechazao said:
wow at the autoaim in MP. it's totally whoever sees the other guy first in this stream with the autoaim.
Yeah and wtf is with the huge circle above enemies' heads?

Edit: The auto-aim at least you can sort via your search options for matches. But what about the enemy identifiers?

dread9

Banned
Teknoman said:
I dont think its been done yet.

I'll make sure to turn off autoaim whenever possible (I guess it's whoever wins the standoff that gets to pick the match type/options?)

I think it should be OFF by default!

Is darkfallen playing a cracked version? See horses floating around and shit.

I really hope that there is a mode with limited HUD for mp. I dont get why enemies have icons over their heads. Makes hiding almost impossible it seems

Majine

Banned
alfmac said:
Is possible that there isn't a PS3 version stream or video yet?
Did the stores only break the street date with the 360 version, or what?

Also, When can we expect reviews like GT? I don't always agree with them, but they have nice reviews.

DrBo42 said:
Yeah and wtf is with the huge circle above enemies' heads?

Edit: The auto-aim at least you can sort via your search options for matches. But what about the enemy identifiers?
Who knows, all I know is there is zero skill with the autoaim. This guy is killing people 100 yards away - only limit is how fast you can pull the trigger.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
WreckTheLaw said:
Love this stage that DarkFallen is in. The canon/mortar blasts are awesome.
That stage is pure win...love how open it is and how you have to ride from one town to the next. :D

dread9

Banned
Majine said:
Did the stores only break the street date with the 360 version, or what?

Also, When can we expect reviews like GT? I don't always agree with them, but they have nice reviews.

I was actually gonna pick up my ps3 copy early on friday :( Sorry! Im still on the fence here!

alfmac

Neo Member
Lol.

However on Vimeo who uploaded the 360 gameplay 5 hours ago wrote that the PS3 footage will arrive soon....
We're still waiting....

WreckTheLaw

Giant Bomb Japanimation Correspondent
People earlier were asking "why would I use deadeye in MP?" Darkfallen is currently executing an introductory course in why it makes perfect sense to do as such.

Heh, he won the match and his guy said it smells like shit in here in spanish.

WreckTheLaw said:
People earlier were asking "why would I use deadeye in MP?" Darkfallen is currently executing an introductory course in why it makes perfect sense to do as such.

heh, exactly

alfmac said:
Lol.

However on Vimeo who uploaded the 360 gameplay 5 hours ago wrote that the PS3 footage will arrive soon....
We're still waiting....

Not only that but he's (Enkeixpress) been posting on the N4G RDR articles claiming that the PS3 off-screen shot is from someone playing through composite at 480p. He claims he's contacted the person who took the shot. Fucking crazy.

WreckTheLaw

NINJA'D! So now we have to ask, is the Rockstar rockstar who pulled it someone I linked to the stream?

Also, super convenient how they keep pulling it right after the match is over. Honestly, this would be incredibly well done viral marketing.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
WreckTheLaw said:
I was amazed when people in voice chat were asking what Dead Eye was.

And really he was using it very well in those vids...too bad it's down again.

Zeliard

It wouldn't surprise me if they're purposefully leaving the higher-quality streams up for a longer period of time than the shitty ones.

WreckTheLaw

Really cool few seconds on the ustream. Dude was in dead eye while riding his hose, aiming at a dude parallel to him on a horse also, and above that guy was some sort of bird flapping in slow mo as he lined up shots.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Any word whether theres any noticeable differences in 360 or PS3 versions? (I usually get PS3 versions since I know that system probably wont die on me, but still)

Pretty excited for this, great thread :)

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Oh Im sorry Ill just read 70 fucking pages or ask a quick question. Dont be douchebags.

Magnus said:
Seriously. After all the discussion in this thread, really? :lol

I asked the same question, and tried to read through the thread, the tech discussion goes on for the past 5 or 6 pages at least. Please, just summarize it for us. :lol

dread9

Banned
Raging Spaniard said:
Any word whether theres any noticeable differences in 360 or PS3 versions? (I usually get PS3 versions since I know that system probably wont die on me, but still)

Pretty excited for this, great thread :)

Just get the ps3 version if thats what you normally get, don't drive yourself crazy with any subtle differences.

Top Bottom