• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

I don't get it. It says "Buy for $1" but then there's a player that seems to have the entire commentary track on that page? If I do want to listen to this I will buy it (especially for a buck), just confused if that's a sample or if they go the "you can listen for free if you want or pay if you wanna be cool" route.

you can listen to it separately as a sample, but to actually get the download file you have to pay $1 or more.

Related to the topic, I don't know if I could get their commentary tracks. I'm sure they're great but if I'm going to get fan made movie tracks I'd rather go for Rifftrax (Assuming they have it for films these guys cover)

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't get it. It says "Buy for $1" but then there's a player that seems to have the entire commentary track on that page? If I do want to listen to this I will buy it (especially for a buck), just confused if that's a sample or if they go the "you can listen for free if you want or pay if you wanna be cool" route.

I don't think they particularly care. Hell, if you're the browser-savvy type there's even a way to just snag the mp3 right off that page.

They'd like a dollar from you is all.

This is a very cool commentary. It's ice to hear them talk about bad movies again since the last few tracks have been for good movies and they've left me feeling cold. I hope they freeze with the good movie commentaries for a while. Then again, maybe they'll take a break and do another Plinkett review... yeah right... when hell freezes over!

Snow?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This is a very cool commentary. It's ice to hear them talk about bad movies again since the last few tracks have been for good movies and they've left me feeling cold. I hope they freeze with the good movie commentaries for a while. Then again, maybe they'll take a break and do another Plinkett review... yeah right... when hell freezes over!

Snow?

Dude.

Chill out.

Grinchy

Banned
Damn I just watched this batman movie with my brother a few months back. It's hilarious if you're in the right mood and making fun of it.

aravuus

I thought the Halloween one was great, though it also might be the fact that Halloween is a great fucking movie and I was watching it with the commentary

I thought the Halloween one was great, though it also might be the fact that Halloween is a great fucking movie and I was watching it with the commentary

Oh, it's a great movie and I don't dislike the commentary, but I'm just saying that it's my least favorite.

jman2050

I actually willingly watched Batman and Robin for the first time in forever because of this commentary and oh my god this movie. I mean, I remember this movie being pretty crummy but this is just an insufferable watch. There has to be something like a commentary track or even just sitting with your friends riffing on it the whole time because otherwise I don't see how anyone can stomach watching more than 20 minutes of it.

komplanen

Somewhere in an alternative universe people of the world get commentary tracks for the other shitty Batman movies too. Those people live happily ever after.

Shy

A little PSA for you hack fraud fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

This Sunday (23rd) there won't be any games played, instead Jack will be doing FX work for space cop on stream.
Then next Sunday (30th) There won't any stream because they'll be filming a BOTW.

komplanen

They weren't gonna play Rocket League, which is the only game they've ever enjoyed, so who gives a fuck. But it does kinda bum me out because I was hoping there had been a BotW in the pipe already :-( Guess it's gonna be a month of whining ahead for me.

NR1

FYI, Deadly Prey and it's sequel Deadliest Prey are getting blu-ray releases on September 29th!

51RPcsjhACL.jpg
61KcjE845eL.jpg

Deadly Prey-- $17.99 on Amazon

Deadliest Prey-- $24.99 on Amazon or $17.99 at Best Buy

I watched Deadly Prey for the first time last night with a couple of friends, and it was just so stupid funny. I'm hoping to start up a B-Movie night in the near future. BotW is a great tool for seeking out the best stuff. Already got Miami Connection, The Room, Gymkata, Robot Jox, Samurai Cop, Killing American Style, and Trolls 2.

I wonder if RLM would consider Michael Crichton's classic 1984 Tom Selleck starring film Runaway for BotW?

Shy

They weren't gonna play Rocket League, which is the only game they've ever enjoyed, so who gives a fuck. But it does kinda bum me out because I was hoping there had been a BotW in the pipe already :-( Guess it's gonna be a month of whining ahead for me.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

barik

Holy shit! So I was thinking of posting it in here as well for that exact reason, but I wasn't sure if other people would see it. Totally a depressed 26-year old Mike.

Top Bottom