• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder if they would ever Re:View Clerks. I'm not really sure where they stand on Kevin Smith's stuff.

The thread about great movies that inspired terrible series got me thinking about it. Clerks is one of my favorite movies ever, and Mallrats is an ok kind of dumb movie but everything after that just felt like the biggest drops in quality ever. And it sounds like that streak continued. I rewatched it a couple months ago and I still love it.

I wonder if they would ever Re:View Clerks. I'm not really sure where they stand on Kevin Smith's stuff.

The thread about great movies that inspired terrible series got me thinking about it. Clerks is one of my favorite movies ever, and Mallrats is an ok kind of dumb movie but everything after that just felt like the biggest drops in quality ever. And it sounds like that streak continued. I rewatched it a couple months ago and I still love it.
I could have sworn they've talked negatively about his films before. I think they either spoke about Dogma or something like that when they talked about his recent movie with his/Johnny depps daughter.

Though funny enough I'm sure Kevin Smith would be one of those guys that would come down there to talk about films

I could have sworn they've talked negatively about his films before. I think they either spoke about Dogma or something like that when they talked about his recent movie with his/Johnny depps daughter.

Though funny enough I'm sure Kevin Smith would be one of those guys that would come down there to talk about films

Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp have a daughter together?

Fox Mulder

I love dawn of the dead, it's amazing how out of print the series is really.

I had to get a Japanese bluray for NotLD, an Australian bluray for the remake, and dawn of the dead is OOP on both formats so I'm stuck with the dvd.

Schlorgan

The Snyder/Gunn remake of Dawn of the Dead is pretty easy to get ahold of on blur-ray (I got it in a pack with Romero's Land of the Dead and Carpenter's The Thing for $20).

Fox Mulder

Why on Earth is the Romero's dawn of the dead so out of print in the year 2016?

The producer that holds the rights to Dawn of the Dead is a tightass and was pushing a 3d conversion for theaters last I heard.

NotLD is public domain, so few companies want to do a nice job with it. The best version is a Japanese region free bluray. Day of the dead is available from Scream Factory. The NotLD remake was a limited release on bluray, but the best version is an Australian region free bluray.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One of my favorite things about Dawn of the Dead is the fact that Ken Foree's character in Keenan & Kel was named Roger.

I always have to assume that was a nod.

Sanjuro

SPOOKY

SCARY

SEXY

JAY

qjzmeuO.gif

I was looking back and it has been two years to the day since we last had a video with Jessie in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n747ktceuwI
Best of the Worst: The Item, The Crawlers, and Blood Lock

I've been binging through them over and over again. She isn't particularly one of the best at the table discussion at the end, but she isn't one of the worst and her little quips/jokes during the viewings seemed to always be great.

Also where the fuck is my Halloween BotW

Top Bottom