• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

There is evidence that creepers made her leave?

I don't think evidence that it's 100% the reason, but I'm sure it must've been a factor. Wasn't there a subreddit just on creeping on her?

edit: the only official answer is the one from Jack on this stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNHJ9MKTwY4&feature=youtu.be

At 11:25 where he just says "she doesn't appear in front of the camera anymore because she's behind it"

I mean I don't think there's any other reason for her to not appear anymore besides people being creeps.

Guessing this means no Halloween BotW.

i mean not necessarily if they felt like it.

With Plinkett done, Mike has more time. With not that many movies they're interested to watch, Mike AND Jay have nothing else to do.

I think this should be the time they crank out Best of the Worst videos as much as they can.

Requeim

I think Jim and Colin are easily the best RLM guests. They are not as funny as Mike or Rich, but they do bring out the best in them (and Jay), and the episodes are almost always really good.

I'll take them any day of the week over Max fucking Landis (still the only BoTW episode I couldn't finish). Whenever the guests are random strangers, the atmosphere is usually slightly awkward, and it just makes it less fun to watch for me.

my life was incomplete until I saw these guys talk about Geteven.

This is so bad. The sex scene with the bad song may have just beaten The Room for the worst sex scene on film ever.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
"If you die masturbating it's pretty embarrassing."

"It's like everyone caught you."

lol

edit: the ending was amazing, I haven't laughed this hard watching BOTW.

Halloween BOTW confirmed.

YSnrqi9.gif

Rockk

Solid episode of BotW. Nothing too standout among the movies but some good moments. Geteven seemed like a slightly tamer, more coherent, redneck version of a Neil Breen film.

People are hating on Canadian Colin in here? He's the best guest they have!

I could do without Jim because he always looks like he's planning his own suicide, but I'll deal with it because Colin is great.

Jillian lives like halfway across the country, I think. I liked both of the videos she was in, first her clear annoyance with Mike when he said that anybody who liked "What's Your Number" was stupid and then her episode of BotW.

Colin is not funny, but Jim has his moments. The "Osteoporosis Dance" video is one of the funniest in the history of the show, imo.

I like Jim and Colin tons actually, it probably helps that I like my RLM people to be more subdued. Mike and Rich are funny, but they can become tiresome especially with their shock humor.

LakeEarth

For a wedding gift, my new wife bought 'Space Cop' and 'Gorilla Interrupted', and got Mike, Rich and Jay to sign the Space Cop blu-ray! So you can see why I married her :D

I can't wait to finally watch Space Cop, hate it, and shelf the movie forever because those guys are a bunch of hack frauds that don't know how to fix the VCR right.

For a wedding gift, my new wife bought 'Space Cop' and 'Gorilla Interrupted', and got Mike, Rich and Jay to sign the Space Cop blu-ray! So you can see why I married her :D

I can't wait to finally watch Space Cop, hate it, and shelf the movie forever because those guys are a bunch of hack frauds that don't know how to fix the VCR right.

Why do you need a working VCR you can't watch Space Cop on it

Schlorgan

So when Mike said in the Star Trek Beyond Half in the Bag that he'd go through it with a fine-toothed comb to find all of the subtle references, do you think it'll be part of a Plinkett video (if not a full review) on the movie or a super-cut type video?

komplanen

So when Mike said in the Star Trek Beyond Half in the Bag that he'd go through it with a fine-toothed comb to find all of the subtle references, do you think it'll be part of a Plinkett video (if not a full review) on the movie or a super-cut type video?

Hopefully a super-cut video because those only last a couple of minutes and don't distract people from the actually good RLM content :)

Top Bottom