• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

BigAT

PS. I love pineapple on my pizza

R8RKFDS.gif

These movies all have a weird 1980's futuristic theme to them. I am laughing at the people pushing the giant hexagonal thing in the hospital.

Also Rich nailed the plot for Exorcist II. I still can't quite figure out that movie to this day.

Also, that keyboard Boombox!

boombox_keyboard.jpg

These movies all have a weird 1980's futuristic theme to them. I am laughing at the people pushing the giant hexagonal thing in the hospital.

Also Rich nailed the plot for Exorcist II. I still can't quite figure out that movie to this day.

Also, that keyboard Boombox!

boombox_keyboard.jpg

IT WAS AN OCTAGON!

Also, When I see this picture, I just assume it's playing the music from the Blue Oyster bar in Police academy.

Jay got better with age. Mike stayed pretty much the same, except maybe less youthful glow.

I went back to rewatch some older Half in the Bags, and my god, Mike has aged like a US president. Not that he looks all that much different body wise, but it's like the life has been sucked out of him. Jay, on the other hand, went from looking tired and overweight to rugged and toned.

Lupercal

Banned
Jay got better with age. Mike stayed pretty much the same, except maybe less youthful glow.

I went back to rewatch some older Half in the Bags, and my god, Mike has aged like a US president. Not that he looks all that much different body wise, but it's like the life has been sucked out of him. Jay, on the other hand, went from looking tired and overweight to rugged and toned.

Dat Lifeforce Sap.

The clown knows his politics, the gamer not so much. Mildly annoying stereotype there. "man, I don't like my options, imma chickening out". You always get only a few options, it's just barely hidden cowardice to not have to do anything.
Well whatever.

Cheerilee

Jack supports Obama and Hillary.

Rich Evans thinks people are voting R or D (no matter what the candidates do or say) because they want the Supreme Court to tilt in their preferred direction, and they'll swallow anything to make that happen. He thinks Hillary vs Trump = Entitled vs Crazy. Entitled is clearly better than Crazy, but he can't bring himself to "support" Hillary, so he's willfully abstaining from voting. He refuses to play the "lesser of two evils" game. He won't vote third party as a protest vote because he thinks they're unqualified frauds too.

Oreoleo

Wow. I'm speechless.

In his defense, Wisconsin hasn't gone red since Reagan in '84. I doubt it'll matter much.

Being disenfranchised with both nominees isn't that shocking to me.

Fun fact: there's only 14 states with streaks longer than that and they're all red states.

Boney

Banned
t07XW9r.png

Only one day left before this scene gets old.

Who am I kidding? It will never get old.
Will he make an executive order to arrest anyone in space without trial for an indefinite time?

I'm down if Rich doesn't wanna play along with the 2 party system. It's probably what's keeping the US back with Republicans being terrorists and politics are about demographics rather than policy.

Shy

Nothing wrong with not voting, and thanks for bringing politics into yet another unrelated thread.
They weren't bringing it up for no reason.

The entire stream last night (and for a large chunk of the last few) all they virtually talked about, was politics.

So what do you expect to happen someone wants to talk about the stream.

They weren't bringing it up for no reason.

The entire stream last night (and for a large chunk of the last few) all they virtually talked about, was politics.

So what do you expect to happen someone wants to talk about the stream.
The curse of Pre Rec strikes this thread again.

Top Bottom