• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

Yes, they are making an independent film called "Space Cop".

space cop...he came from the future...to the past. a cop...out of time, out of place. in a world he didn't understand. his name: space cop. space cop is here, he is on the case and he likes hotdogs. he longs for his dead wife, in the future she's dead...in the past she's not born. his name: space cop. he knows only one thing...his gun and his stories. space cop meets a detective from the past but it's the future for him. together they'll team up to stop the bad guys.

UrbanRats

ixOHyzt9L7yHI.gif

iYrqk0ehz965c.gif

They always provide the best reaction Gifs.

pj

Banned
the best of the worst stuff comes off as trying very hard. the laughs are too over the top.

BotW is like watching people watch MST3K, minus the good MST3K commentary

-Mikey-

Kinda glad I didn't see Oblivion. I sorta had the film figured out months ago after seeing a trailer and their spoiler section confirmed it.

I was a bit iffy on the new video when they first started showing what videos were on the wheel but it came together in the end. The fact that that was volume six of Candid Candid Camera is kinda mind bending.

They really need to do a seperate video on The Shoji Tabuchi Show. I need to see this badly.

Yeah, I looked it up and I really need to see them talk about that tape now. Hopefully it'll pop up in a future Best of the Worst.

Besides country music, the Shoji Tabuchi Show also has incorporated polka, gospel, Cajun, Hawaiian, rap, rock, and patriotic music.

Man, I wasn't sure about BotW after the first episode, but now I want to go back and rewatch it because I absolutely love this series.

oh my god i remember let's rap about fire safety commercials and the cg smoke detector during episodes of pokemon

only it was like a puppet smoke detector and it was gilbert gottfried

Davey Cakes

I remember the "be cool about fire safety" commercials as well, during cartoons. Pretty sure they were the Jason Alexander versions.

Anyway, I wasn't sold no the premise at first ("who wants to see these guys review 'The Dance of Birth') but their analysis actually sold me. Loved the ending as well.

inm8num2

That was okay but I don't want to see these guys doing too many random videos of watching shit VHS tapes. More Half in the Bag!

Davey Cakes

It's looking like there's a BotW episode every two or so episodes of HitB, with other updates strewn about. I think they're going at a nice rate.

Izick

I remember when I was worried that they'd stop doing stuff after Plinkett reviews, or that people would stop watching. Cool to think about how they've grown in popularity and content-output since then.

inm8num2

Shit, I haven't seen IM3 yet. I'll wait to see how strong their spoilers are. Maybe I'll just watch the 2nd part for the Pain and Gain review which is guaranteed to be hilarious and rip the likes of Walhberg.

Aiii

So not worth it
The hipster extras were just perfect. They should've added a bit where the shot glass shot up and drew blood from one of them at least.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
The IM3 spoilers are minimal if you've seen the trailers.

Good episode, they really rip into Pain and Gain.
I'm still kinda scared to watch the review. I really want to see Iron Man 3. Not interested in Pain and Gain though and I've already watched Brad Jones' midnight review of it. I really hope to see IM3 soon though. As well as Star Trek 12.

inm8num2

I'm still kinda scared to watch the review. I really want to see Iron Man 3. Not interested in Pain and Gain though and I've already watched Brad Jones' midnight review of it. I really hope to see IM3 soon though. As well as Star Trek 12.

I haven't seen IM3 and didn't feel like RLM spoiled anything for me. They mostly spoke in generalities to avoid giving away details.

Watch it!

Trurl

Banned
I haven't seen IM3 and didn't feel like RLM spoiled anything for me. They mostly spoke in generalities to avoid giving away details.

Watch it!
I haven't seen IM 3 and don't regret watching the HitB review. That said, if you're a person who really hates spoilers, you might want to avoid it. They do talk about the end. It seems like people have become much more sensitive about spoilers in the last decade. Did we even have a word for spoilers 20 years ago?

inm8num2

I loved Jay's line about P&G being for meathead douchebags. That pretty much encapsulates what you get when you combine Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg.

Davey Cakes

I haven't seen IM3 but I thought the review avoided spoilers enough. They talked about scenes from the trailer.

I actually never watched Iron Man 2 until today. But, now that I'm caught up I can go and see IM3 if I feel like it.

I'm thinking about doing a run of Thor->Captain America->Avengers to see what all the hubbub is about. I don't mind that I've already seen the RLM reviews of these.

Top Bottom