• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

jett

D-Member
OH MY GAWWWD

:lol That was great. I feel silly that only at the end did I realize they were inside a Space Cop set.

GavinGT

Banned
Well, that was awesome. At first I expected Len being there would be awkward, but he really added a new dynamic to the discussion.

OH MY GAWWWD

:lol That was great. I feel silly that only at the end did I realize they were inside a Space Cop set.

I was wondering why the walls were blinking.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
14093451354_bcc7d767fe_o.gif

That was well worth the wait.

Len was a good sport, if a little awkward at times, although that seemed to come from everyone else knowing each other with him being the odd man out.

The group completely breaking down during the discussion of Lethal Ninja was amazing.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
that was a great episode. Len is kind of a weirdo, he seemed a bit tense and not really relaxed, i guess.

but it was still fucking hilarious that they got him. haha, good episode :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I thought Len was great. He legitimately appreciated the martial arts scenes. Kind of added a fresh take to the usual RLM irony fest.

jediyoshi

Well, that was awesome. At first I expected Len being there would be awkward, but he really added a new dynamic to the discussion.

It's a little awkward if you listen closely while others are talking and notice how much editing out of Len's audio they're doing :p

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Half in the Bag: Captain America - The Winter Soldier

Interested to see what they have to say on this one but will have to skip it if spoilers are up in it. Thankfully they're pretty good about warning about that in the videos themselves
I'm watching this now.

But why aren't they in Plinkett's new house yet? (Maybe I'll find out at the end.)

Also, is Mike drunk because that's awesome. (He sounded like it during the voiceover at the start.)

I don't care enough about anything in the Avengers universe to spoil myself. So I don't mind watching this now.

"Rich! RICH! DOES CAPTAIN AMERICA KILL PEOPLE? OR DOES HE HAVE A PUSSY CODE OF ETHICS LIKE BATMAN? WE NEED ANSWERS! THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Edit: Also, what's that piece of music that keeps playing in the trailers. It sounds familiar. Like, now that I think of it, it sounds like something from Moon. Did Clint Mansell do the music for this movie?

inm8num2

RLM has set up a Patreon profile (first time I've ever heard of this).

Pledge $2.00 or more per month

Access to weekly update posts on Patreon of what we’re currently working on. We’re always in the midst of several projects at once, wether it be shooting a new Half in the Bag, editing a Best of the Worst, building sets, planning Space Cop shoots, etc. We're only a small group and we keep very busy so there’s never a shortage of things to update everyone on.

Pledge $5.00 or more per month

Access to what's in the $2 donation, plus posts on Patreon of behind the scenes photos from whatever projects we're currently working on, as well as older photos we've never posted anywhere else.

Pledge $15.00 or more per month

Access to what's in the $2 and $5 tiers, plus posts on Patreon of behind the scenes videos, outtake videos from our various projects both current and old, and from time to time we'll also post clips from our weird older films that have never been released elsewhere.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Never heard of Transcendance but they sure do make it sound great. Mike barely said three words about the movie before accidentally spoiling the ending.

jett

D-Member
Man they eviscerated Spidermayne. :lol That was a great vid. I haven't seen the movie, I was sort of on the fence, but I'm certainly not anymore. :p

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but the primary motive behind making these movies is possibly for Sony to retain film rights to the character.

Well, that is precisely the reason.

It doesn't mean they can't still make an okay movie. It sounds like a writing problem, rather than a production problem, just like most of the other movies those assholes wrote recently.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
ASM 2 reminds me of the super hero equivalent of an Adam Sandler movie. Where they cast people, not because they're good actors or look the part, but because they're friends with the director or something or the director's just like, 'hey remember this washed up hack? let's put him in'

the standards in hollywood are so low right now that even I can make a movie! a fucking horse ninja movie! and we're gonna shove scarlett johansson in there! just because man! who gives a fuck. we're just gonna shove her in the movie and give her random lines! her name is gonna be love interest and she's gonna FUCK A HORSE!

I just watched the Xmas best of the worst I missed....

Holy shit, that it probably my favorite video they've ever done. I need to see elves.

Cheerilee

They really don't like those writers, eh? :p

Kurtzman and Orci are terrible writers, or at least, they've written a lot of terrible movies. People seem to give them the benefit of the doubt, but their string of financially-successful disasters is constantly growing and becoming more and more convincing.

RLM has torn into a number of K&O movies, but they never really called them out as the source of the problem.

They've stopped writing together (for now) and Orci is going to direct the next Star Trek movie. Kurtzman is going to direct the next Spiderman.

the standards in hollywood are so low right now that even I can make a movie! a fucking horse ninja movie! and we're gonna shove scarlett johansson in there! just because man! who gives a fuck. we're just gonna shove her in the movie and give her random lines! her name is gonna be love interest and she's gonna FUCK A HORSE!

I should remind people that the horse in this movie is Sarah Jessica Parker. Just try to get that image out of your brain.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So is there ever going to be another Plinkett review?:/

Top Bottom