• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

There's no date for Space Cop, is there? The way they mentioned in the #GBH review that they've been busy suggests like maybe they're close to rapping up that movie?

Or a Plinkett review is almost done and that's why they revived him?!?!?!

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Rich Evans is a great fake Plinkett. I wouldn't want anyone else. I'm glad they're going back to his house again. Like a big giant reset button on the side of a time traveling spaceship. Except that it doesn't erase history.

inm8num2

I love how Plinkett is portrayed by different people (Rich in front of the camera, Mike's voice for reviews). It just adds to the general wackiness of the character.

Its amazing how their production quality is 10 times better than say Giantbomb.

Yeah, Rich and Jack are lit so well during their discussion. I don't know Giantbomb's production, but given the RLM background, I'm not surprised that they do this very well.

Fox318

Yeah, Rich and Jack are lit so well during their discussion. I don't know Giantbomb's production, but given the RLM background, I'm not surprised that they do this very well.

Its still such a huge difference in quality. You would figure that a company backed by CBS in silicon valley would be able to be half as good as a small team in Milwaukee.

Props to the the Redlettermedia team.

inky

Well, Vinny is the only one in charge of video production at GB isn't he? And I don't think he had a background on lighting sets like the RLM guys obviously do, going to film school and all.

I'm sure they could hire someone, I just think they don't care enough and Vinny/Drew are busy enough editing the video content to learn how to do it properly or professionally.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
That was a great vid. Slightly better than GameStation 2000 or whatever it was called, hah.

The game station videos were hilarious though.

These are a little too serious for me to want to watch just for the info on the games, but it is good quality and the discussion isn't terrible so it's just fine in the end.

Fox318

Pre-Rec needs to have an ep in the vein of Conan's Clueless Gamer with Mike and Jay.

kkrk8ds.jpg

They need to play this.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i like that they integrated scenes from that stupid captain america movie into the "trailer bits." the thumbs up was hilarious.

inky

Yep, I really need my RLM fix =(

Sorry for bumping this thread. I know some of you will think there's something new when there isn't :p

Top Bottom