• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

"What's this asshole? Get away from me!"

Too bad AvsP isn't on Netflix, because I would probably watch and waste my time with their commentary. lol

I never realized how little Bill Murray wears the uniform/interacts with the other Ghostbusters.

I just got to this part in the commentary. For as much of their commentary that I've noticed on my own, I've never noticed this. It's odd and totally correct.

Sanjuro

Just watched the Ghostbusters 2 track. I think I would like their commentary a lot more if they followed the film a bit closer and rambled a little less about outside things. It's fine, but they do it a bit too much.

I burst out loud laughing when they were going into detail on Egon fucking the tanks to mix the slime with his sperm.

If anything, they spelt out the obvious which has been around forever. Ghostbusters 2 is one of the original blueprints on making a bad comedy sequel, and practically everything has used the formula since for reasons that make not a lick of fucking sense.

markot

Banned
Anyone know if there is anymore of that 'juggle your way to health and beauty' stuff at the start of the resident evil reviews?

Anyone listen to their commentaries?

I started Ghostbusters 2 and they barely talk about the movie. They talk at it. Ha.

Also I've always hated "start these two things at the same time" commentary tracks. Give us something better to work with, sons.

RedLetterMedia said:
Red Letter Media ‏@redlettermedia 34m
Our upcoming HITB mentions the lack of a Ninja Turtles trailer. The video's already dated and it's not even released yet!

New HITB soon!

Fox318

Anyone listen to their commentaries?

I started Ghostbusters 2 and they barely talk about the movie. They talk at it. Ha.

Also I've always hated "start these two things at the same time" commentary tracks. Give us something better to work with, sons.

New HITB soon!

They should call the show half assed in the bag

Wb5TUM4.gif

Excited for new HitB.

Also, I hope one day they do a Best of the Worst where they focus on "comedies" and one on "dramas". A lot of stuff is either action, sci-fi, or horror.

And, we are really overdue on a Plinkett review (I still hope they do the Matrix movies).

Davey Cakes

They don't release content consistently but on average we get at least 2-4 good videos a month. Sometimes the content is released close together followed by a break, or spaced out. The last set of HitB, BotW, and WotW videos seemed to follow each other rather quickly.

Aiii

So not worth it
Check the magically disappearing RLM banner at the start in the scene with Plinkett, I laughed entirely too hard at that.

Top Bottom